#26 June 3rd, 2006 02:43 AM

blissed

Re: time to move to Australia

Seeing that you have to reverse the seasons, I reckon going in October would be better. You'd leave the greyness of early winter here and arive in spring.

#27 August 3rd, 2006 09:55 AM

cle

i would like to add spagasaurus as a must try if you come to australia...... its tineed spaghetti in  the shape of dinosaurs, and i have been eating it since i was al ittle girl big_smile

and not to mention meat pies dripping in tomato sauce, or lamingtons, or even a good old pavlova, sprinkled with mint crisp chocolate on top!!!!! mmmmmm yum.

and we dont bbq shrimps by the way, we bbq king prawns big_smile oh, and kangaroos arent the size of a possum, they are sometimes bigger than a buman, just ask liandra, she found this out first hand when she first came here smile

and for the most true blue aussies, we refer to the arsehole as a clacker (cloacker) hehe big_smile...... so instead of saying that you dont give a rats arse about something, you can say "i dont give a rats clacker" about it!

i suggest you all move to australia, its the best country, its beautiful, and its a decently safe place compared to most other countries these days! sad

#28 August 3rd, 2006 10:02 PM

acidrock69

if it wasn't for the ungodly flight from the US to Australia I'd be living there, lol. there are pluses and minuses to every country but most the time I see a hottie on ISM I notice "Australia" in location. man, what's in the water down there??

#29 August 3rd, 2006 10:11 PM

Will_79

Well, as I said in my thread, after just coming back from visiting Australia my desire to emigrate has been increased 100x. I know it's always different to visit a place on holiday rather than to actually live and work there, but I'd love the challange.

My idea has always been between Australia or new Zealand. I'll hopefully make it to NZ next year to visit and see for myself. The chance to emigrate (if and when it comes) won't be for a few years yet, but I'm hoping to make it before I'm 32 (I'm 27 next month).

Will.

#30 August 4th, 2006 06:02 PM

flymyassoff

Hello, there,

Anybody can tell me what a vegemite is (I didn't join ISM for cooking recipes but I am curious)?

Thank you and merci from xox from Paris :-)

[I]If women don't find you handsome, they should at least fin you handy...[/I]

#31 August 4th, 2006 07:26 PM

paintjam

flymyassoff wrote:

Hello, there,

Anybody can tell me what a vegemite is (I didn't join ISM for cooking recipes but I am curious)?

Thank you and merci from xox from Paris :-)

i have been told it is an acquired taste and a tad salty but delish.
wink
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#32 August 4th, 2006 07:42 PM

Will_79

I couldn't even bring myself to try it the smell was so offputting!

#33 August 5th, 2006 05:55 AM

alisha_x

vegemite is a vegitarian version of marmite...

What an odd thing to think about on a site full of naked hotties!

Anyway... Welcome!

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#34 August 5th, 2006 02:23 PM

Head
Administrator

alisha_x wrote:

vegemite is a vegitarian version of marmite...

What an odd thing to think about on a site full of naked hotties!

Anyway... Welcome!

I prefer marmite, but the australian version, which is stiff like vegemite, not runny like English marmite. (How the hell do you ever get it to stay on the knife??)  But the label on my jar says it's "the original yeast extract - meat free product".  Is the English version a meat extract, or are you thinking of the other one, Promite?

#35 August 6th, 2006 09:51 AM

flymyassoff

Hello, Paintjam and all,

Acquired taste? A tad salty? Sounds like eating pussy :-p ... I knew I was missing out on something!

Can't wait to try it. The Aussie version, of course, not the English one ;-)

Of course, I could have "googled" it, but I prefer your appetizing answers!

from Montréal with love...

[I]If women don't find you handsome, they should at least fin you handy...[/I]

Board footer