#26 June 26th, 2006 04:11 PM

katt

Re: once again a stupid question from me

blissed wrote:

Just ring or email Richard and tell him I want you to do one. He has a great deal of respect for me and my opinion smile So if you mention me, that should clinch it wink You could go for the bath surrounded by candles and the open fire with the theme being flamelight or firelight and  water or something. Lowlight pics are great but they can be a bit blurry. the rules say that you must have one hand on the camera but doesn't say the camera can't be attached to an adjustable  tripod. Then lowlight photo's would be pin sharp.

i don't have his email

#27 June 27th, 2006 05:09 AM

blissed

I'm only joking about Richard respecting me smile Would be nice if he reads you'd like to do another and offers you a reload. Out of all the people who sponsor ISM, only a tiny fraction post in the forum, I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure if I think it'd be nice if you did another folio, theres quite a few others who'd be happy to see one as well.

#28 June 27th, 2006 05:18 AM

alisha_x

Here here! Im sure that Kitten will feature again before too long especially if a warm candlelit bath is the setting - the light would be lovely playing on Katts skin...

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#29 June 27th, 2006 09:28 AM

THANDI

I have no idea what your folio is like, Katt, but if it's sanything like this photo you've pulled out for your avatar, I would hope they'd go for it! That's a lovely image; the color is amazing.

#30 June 27th, 2006 10:19 AM

blissed

There you go Thandi, It's a primary folio so I think anyone can see it.

http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … atts_world

#31 June 27th, 2006 11:36 AM

THANDI

Oh thank you, Blissed! 

wow. wow. wow. these are even more interesting looking at them the second time through.
Where does one go to gush here? I guess comments on the folio -- well, I'll just say it here: Katt you are beautiful. Goodness, if I were to wake up in a hospital room and have those glorious green eyes and that perfect smile looking down at me, I'd never want to get well!

Thank you for sharing your "real" body. It's wonderful to see evidence of life lived here.

siobhan thandi

#32 June 28th, 2006 10:40 PM

katt

THANDI wrote:

Oh thank you, Blissed! 

wow. wow. wow. these are even more interesting looking at them the second time through.
Where does one go to gush here? I guess comments on the folio -- well, I'll just say it here: Katt you are beautiful. Goodness, if I were to wake up in a hospital room and have those glorious green eyes and that perfect smile looking down at me, I'd never want to get well!

Thank you for sharing your "real" body. It's wonderful to see evidence of life lived here.

siobhan thandi

thank you so much lets hope i can do another soon tehehe

#33 June 29th, 2006 05:31 AM

alisha_x

here here! such cute eyes deserve a reload on there own smile

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

Board footer