1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » rear ends

#1 March 28th, 2007 03:42 AM

starryeyed

rear ends

remember the assman?

i love all body parts but asses are my favorite. i wish i could get some recommendations. anyone?

#2 March 28th, 2007 05:55 AM

turtleman

Re: rear ends

I might not be the assman....but hey I do love a beautiful butt.

What kinda recommendations are you looking for?

#3 March 28th, 2007 01:13 PM

starryeyed

i love the round lines of a small teeny ass so firm yet so soft. i love the the full  wide butt of a woman who has wide hips. i like the side view. i like the close up view. i like  the view from the floor and the view from behind as the buttee bends over, arches their back, opens up their ass, and either trembles anticipating my touch, eiither soft or sharp or relaxes and teases and makes me just look.

the best is the very bottom of the cheeks peeking out from a skirt or shorts.!

hwich women love their ass on camera? i've seen a couple of good ones. Dawn knows how to use hers for sure.

#4 March 28th, 2007 08:40 PM

perl

The problem is that it's actually pretty difficult to take a decent photo of your own behind (I have tried and produced many more failures than sucesses) so I do wonder if this may not be the ideal place for the ass-lover.
Then again, some people succeed admirably, not that I can recall specifics at this time.

#5 March 28th, 2007 10:06 PM

starryeyed

you did pretty darn good with so l movement and no clothing.

no pic got less than 2 from me, i was surprised i did. you got your share of 5's 4's and a bunch of 3's. I like the way you mixed it up with a bright red delicate nipple as almost the only color and i had to wonder how much you'd been touched and whether you tingled, throbbed lightly or stung. then an ass or leg shot, then your face so close up then your wonderful piercings. i had never considered how sexy it must be to be a tattoo artist. the face shots got a gasp almost and most got a five.
the one of you looking at your self--nononono except you like it i'd bet.

the ass shots were better when it was half hidden or suddenly red or with you crouched. an ass in pics is nicer half covered. or swollen or something or reall little. Dawn's rough bumpy skin is nice and dirty. And i loved your real hands and feet. Dawn also has pics that show just a glimps of skin and panties. Super close up. i think you are trying to catch the whole butt. just enough to identify it's an ass is all that is absolutely necessary.

you  made me tingle. i'm gonna have to get a camera.

there'd be a good one or two, a slow one or two then a whole string of increasingly slowly arousing shots then suddently a hot one. you're so cute. oohhhh.

#6 March 29th, 2007 04:26 AM

turtleman

What a great conversation.....
To be honest, that gave me quite a tingle myself reading all you said - starryeyed.
Did you take some pictures?

peter

#7 March 29th, 2007 09:34 AM

blissed

perl wrote:

The problem is that it's actually pretty difficult to take a decent photo of your own behind

I did a self shoot for a bit of fun and the slightly wide angle lens you get on the average camera makes your bum look big :) Thats not so good for a guy, but for women having a big bum can look gorgeous, So if you say does my bum look big in this, I say of course :)

#8 March 29th, 2007 04:13 PM

paintjam

perl wrote:

The problem is that it's actually pretty difficult to take a decent photo of your own behind (I have tried and produced many more failures than sucesses) so I do wonder if this may not be the ideal place for the ass-lover.
Then again, some people succeed admirably, not that I can recall specifics at this time.

haaaaaaaaaaa
yes if one were to rigidly follow the shooting oneself rules it is indeed difficult to take a fab photo of ones bunz!
if the rulz were broken to grace these pages with beautiful bunz images perhaps they would slip by.   but some are quick to cry foul, even though it meant capturing a gorgeous image.

i remember you once made a comment about shaving and the 'camel toe'
or as i call it 'mound of venus'.
well, that view from behind in virtually impossible holding a camera, and such a
beautiful view it is.

now perl...when is your next folio due to arrive??? wink
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#9 March 29th, 2007 04:16 PM

paintjam

blissed wrote:
perl wrote:

The problem is that it's actually pretty difficult to take a decent photo of your own behind

I did a self shoot for a bit of fun and the slightly wide angle lens you get on the average camera makes your bum look big smile Thats not so good for a guy, but for women having a big bum can look gorgeous, So if you say does my bum look big in this, I say of course smile

i say set the camera down and take a gorgeous image.
art has no rules.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#10 March 30th, 2007 03:23 AM

turtleman

Jamie
That's so beautiful: "Art has no rules".

If there's no rules to be broken so just let's be artistic and enjoy it.

peter

#11 March 31st, 2007 12:26 AM

Head
Administrator

perl wrote:

Say Perl, speaking of photos, are you going to submit again??

#12 March 31st, 2007 02:35 AM

turtleman

blissed

I did a search and couldn't find any portfolio under 'blissed". Is there one????

thanks,
peter

#13 March 31st, 2007 08:47 AM

turtleman

I just discovered Cecille's portfolio and that reminded me of this topic.
She has several very, very good shots - I think there are 15 (fifteen) - excellent, matter of fact. See for yourself.

peter

#14 March 31st, 2007 12:32 PM

perl

Head wrote:

Say Perl, speaking of photos, are you going to submit again??

Just sent off the paperwork for a new bunch the other day smile

Last edited by perl (March 31st, 2007 12:33 PM)

#15 April 1st, 2007 11:00 AM

miss

Please do check out my butt :-)

Apparently, it is not bad!

miss xx

#16 April 1st, 2007 04:49 PM

perl

Glad you brought that up, Miss. I was going to make a similar observation here. I saw a couple of lovely butt shots in the few free images from your folio smile

#17 April 2nd, 2007 01:29 AM

strawberry

I must agree with Perl that it is quite difficult to get a good ass shot when you're the one behind the camera also! Tho if you use a mirror, it makes the job sooo much easier!!!
Btw, look forward to seeing more of your shoots Perl!   smile

#18 April 3rd, 2007 04:10 AM

turtleman

Miss
I must say your butt is rather excellent.  :-)
Wonderfully creative shots you did there.....those double (and triple?) mirror images are rather superb.
I gotta go back and look some more at all of your pictures.

Excellent work and model.  smile

peter

#19 April 3rd, 2007 08:03 AM

miss

Thanks Peter,

It was fascinating using more than one mirror - you point the camera and before you know it you'd have your head next to your butt or a foot in the wrong place - I would love to explore being inside a triangle of mirrors and taking shots in there :-O

You have posted some great comments on here Peter - do you have any favourite artistic folios that you'd recommend taking a look at?

Thanks for your generous words,

miss x

#20 April 3rd, 2007 08:22 AM

turtleman

Hello Miss,
a triangle of mirrors....that really sounds like a plan. Go for it!
I know what you mean though. I have been to dressing rooms where they had more than one mirror. By setting them a certain way you'd be able to see your profile while looking straight ahead...something like that...
Triple full sized ones......must be great!

Mmmhh....favourite ones???? Oh boy.....got too many, LOL!

What are you looking for?

Thanks for your generous sharing.   smile

peter

#21 April 3rd, 2007 08:55 PM

Agamemnon

..... And just in the nick of time MS_SECRET comes along with "conspiracy_58" smile

STOP PRESS

And DORY's done it as well with "LATIGRE_124"

Is there no end to this wonderment from behind!

With apologies to Jamie, Perl et al as you probably can't see these but you'd luv'm

Last edited by Agamemnon (April 3rd, 2007 09:12 PM)

#22 April 4th, 2007 02:54 AM

turtleman

Oh you mean #59? Yes, both are very nice shots.

peter

#23 April 6th, 2007 03:14 PM

SCSIgirl

starryeyed wrote:

remember the assman?

i love all body parts but asses are my favorite. i wish i could get some recommendations. anyone?

As Robyn has just politely reminded us,  some of the best ass shots in all of ISM are in her "Flashdance" folio.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#24 April 6th, 2007 11:46 PM

Agamemnon

SCSIgirl wrote:
starryeyed wrote:

remember the assman?

As Robyn has just politely reminded us,  some of the best ass shots in all of ISM are in her "Flashdance" folio.

I have to agree, SCSIgirl, there are a couple of beautiful shots in her current folio (Blushious) as well (eg #43 and #44).  Jez's contribution "Cats_eyes" #62 is also quite nice.
By the way I quite enjoy a lot of your (and Jamie's) photographic insights, do you have work on the net per chance?  I've already seen some of Jamies art and am impressed.

#25 April 7th, 2007 01:09 AM

SCSIgirl

Agamemnon wrote:
SCSIgirl wrote:
starryeyed wrote:

remember the assman?

I have to agree, SCSIgirl, there are a couple of beautiful shots in her current folio (Blushious) as well (eg #43 and #44).  Jez's contribution "Cats_eyes" #62 is also quite nice.
By the way I quite enjoy a lot of your (and Jamie's) photographic insights, do you have work on the net per chance?  I've already seen some of Jamies art and am impressed.

I haven't done much in the last 10 years  :-( so most of my best work is pre-digital.  I just got a Nikon scanner so I'm in the process of "catching up".  I've never published anything, though,  so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » rear ends

Board footer