1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » to paintjam

#1 March 2nd, 2007 04:04 AM

turtleman

to paintjam

Hi how are you?

I see that you're posting very frequently.
This here is my first post since I figured out how to get in here, LOL!

I became very curious after reading all the different posts, comments, praises....

I looked up your pictures.

Tiny breasts??? Mmmhh... I daresay they're great! Perfect!
Being so straightforward with you age...I looked and I must say you hardly look a day older than 35 or so.....keep it up!

I once took up lessons in drawing, painting at a Uni and we had male and female models which were Art students themselves. I must say I have a high regard for these people. They have such grace like everybody here....

Such beauty and freedom.

Have a great day!

Peter (turtleman)

smile

#2 March 2nd, 2007 07:57 PM

paintjam

Re: to paintjam

modeling for artists one on one is easier, but modeling for a group of creative eyes, depending on the mood of the moment, can be a very erotic experience.

thanx for  your compliments.

http://people.tribe.net/2b2cda0f-75fc-4 … 665/photos

'stay beautiful'

#3 March 3rd, 2007 12:50 AM

turtleman

Re: to paintjam

I have to agree with you there. I mean we were a whole group of male and female students from all walks of life, different ages, etc.
And yes, for me it was a very erotic moment(s).

Mood of the moment....well, it was kept very professional. The Professor, an older, white haired gentleman was very good at setting the correct mood.

He kinda scolded me for being too detailed (chuckle). Oh well, that's long ago when all that happened. I sure wish though I could go back to those days.

I looked at the other link you provided some time ago. I found you on most of the art work using your portfolio from ISM.

Very good indeed!

I glad I can chat a bit to a (fellow) artist.

be well,
peter

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » to paintjam

Board footer