#1 February 22nd, 2007 01:14 PM

aprille

just sayin hi!

Hi there...I just got my password..and my folio goes up tomorrow!  i'm really excited for it to go up and i'm excited to get to know some new people.  so, say hi!

-ape

#2 February 22nd, 2007 03:58 PM

Paulie

Re: just sayin hi!

aprille wrote:

Hi there...I just got my password..and my folio goes up tomorrow!  i'm really excited for it to go up and i'm excited to get to know some new people.  so, say hi!

-ape

Hi Aprille, Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your folio, it's always nice to put a face to a name.

Paulie

#3 February 22nd, 2007 06:21 PM

Agamemnon

Hi Aprille and Welcome.  As Paulie mentioned it nice to put a face to a name, and I'll add words to a face.

I've already commented on your folio so won't do that here, but your band.  Do you have a website where one can hear as well as look and read?

#4 February 22nd, 2007 08:48 PM

paintjam

aprille
and what a fab folio it is.
i am so pleased you found your way to the forum as so many fellow artists do not seem to.
you and your images are fab.
welcome and make yourself at home.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#5 February 23rd, 2007 02:22 AM

acidrock69

you are a GODDESS!!!!

#6 February 23rd, 2007 09:14 AM

jackscratch

Hey Aprille,

Nice shots, tasteful and oozing with sensuality. Looks like there was some time between the first shots and last...now you see the bush, now you don't...and who says we don't pay attention to the details?

#7 February 23rd, 2007 09:28 AM

aprille

thanks for all the kind words...i'm glad you enjoyed my folio.  i'm shooting another one very soon...i think this site is great!

-ape

#8 February 27th, 2007 03:33 PM

liani

aprille wrote:

-ape

Hi Aprille--
Hey! great photoset...very sultry & sexy...how did you happen upon Project ISM?
Liani

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."
--Kurt Vonnegut

Board footer