#1 December 14th, 2006 02:57 PM

luckfalk

finding people

I was just wondering if there were any plans to connect BA with this site.

the little banner telling us that a contributor has a video on BA is very nice but, maybe this is just a personal thing, I find it very hard to connect the faces of people from there folios to that of them lying down on there backs. Maybe it is because I don’t have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the BA videos that hinders me in my search.

I don’t know what sort of work load would be needed to implement something like this but I wouldn’t have though the contributors agony number added to a profile (with there permission) would be a massive task.

#2 December 14th, 2006 03:24 PM

shannon
Administrator

Re: finding people

The banner on their profile pic actually takes you to the page that they are on at www.beautifulagony.com.  If you are having trouble recognising them, you can find out their agony ID number by hovering over the banner and looking at the 4 digits at the end of the url in the bottom of the browser window.   hope that helps!

#3 December 15th, 2006 02:09 AM

luckfalk

thats great thanks, i think i just ran into a bug when i tryed to use the banner before. managed to do it again, tho i cant remeber what profile it was from sorry, it just took me stright to the front page of BA not to the page further on. simple to get round now that i know there aganoy number is in the url just went there manually but that is probally what happened before and i just though it was a link to the site and noting more

#4 December 15th, 2006 06:34 AM

centrevom

Could we have similar banners for contributors who are also on IFM?

#5 December 17th, 2006 05:54 AM

AnnaNerd

centrevom wrote:

Could we have similar banners for contributors who are also on IFM?

Ye've beat me to it!  I saw on Coco's profile that she has a BA banner but not an IFM banner.

Board footer