1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » help

#1 December 5th, 2006 10:03 PM

paintjam

help

help

i can enter the forum but my site login does not work and its BITTERLY COLD here in chicago.
i need to warm up.

brrrrrr

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#2 December 6th, 2006 07:35 AM

alyce

Re: help

Min ehas been like that for months, I think your access to the pictures is cut off after a certain period of time and so all you have left is everyone in here! smile

#3 December 6th, 2006 08:36 AM

perl

Agreed. Mine has been like this for ages too.
It makes it a little frustrating when everybody's talking about a specific folio you can't see but at least we still can chat.

#4 December 6th, 2006 09:25 AM

AnnaNerd

That happened to me, too - my account was deactivated for not participating in the forums enough *blush* and that included forum access.  I'm back with much more free time on my hands, though! 

Although my previous username doesn't work (annalogue) so I may as well start over.  smile

Hi (again), everyone!

PS: My new folio is up! big_smile

#5 December 7th, 2006 03:41 AM

SCSIgirl

AnnaNerd wrote:

That happened to me, too - my account was deactivated for not participating in the forums enough *blush* and that included forum access.  I'm back with much more free time on my hands, though! 

Although my previous username doesn't work (annalogue) so I may as well start over.  smile

Hi (again), everyone!

PS: My new folio is up! big_smile

An a fine one it is.  I believe you could charm us all into submission with those blue eyes.  You certainly dazzle us with that fine body!!!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#6 December 9th, 2006 08:42 AM

perl

OK, so Jamie's login to the forums is apparently gone now. She says she's still reading though, so "Hi Jamie, hope you can get back in soon!"

#7 December 11th, 2006 11:02 AM

blissed

Yeah I hope this is just temporary Jamie and you'll be back soon smile

#8 December 11th, 2006 11:16 AM

AnnaNerd

SCSIgirl wrote:

An a fine one it is.  I believe you could charm us all into submission with those blue eyes.  You certainly dazzle us with that fine body!!!

Aw...scuzzy makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.  big_smile

#9 December 13th, 2006 03:02 PM

dreamweaver

alias GoodWill smile

in my acount activation email it said
basically

access can be extended, especially for regular forum users.
contact ISM admin/office.
otherwise, access will be stopped by 'XYZ' date.

guessing the "contact" link at the top of the page would do it, and fill out their online form.

worth a shot anyway to get back the access.
good luck

#10 December 13th, 2006 06:14 PM

Head
Administrator

blissed wrote:

Yeah I hope this is just temporary Jamie and you'll be back soon smile

Technically she should have access.

#11 December 14th, 2006 02:56 PM

twinky0607

Hi Jamie, I live 8000 feet up in the Colorado Rockies, I have a 100 year old house with 2 foot thick adobe walls, there are two wood stoves and my house maintains at about 85 degree's all winter.. I promise to be a perfect gentleman, you could visit and drink hot chocolate with me and stay warm..

#12 December 20th, 2006 07:13 PM

paintjam

perl wrote:

OK, so Jamie's login to the forums is apparently gone now. She says she's still reading though, so "Hi Jamie, hope you can get back in soon!"

(((((((((perl))))))))))))

thanx my dear sweet messenger...;)

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#13 December 20th, 2006 07:14 PM

paintjam

twinky0607 wrote:

Hi Jamie, I live 8000 feet up in the Colorado Rockies, I have a 100 year old house with 2 foot thick adobe walls, there are two wood stoves and my house maintains at about 85 degree's all winter.. I promise to be a perfect gentleman, you could visit and drink hot chocolate with me and stay warm..

85deg and hot chocolate?
hmmmm
no need for clothes there teehee
jamie

'stay beautiful'

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » help

Board footer