#1 November 25th, 2006 11:18 PM

paintjam

zzzzzziiiillllllllllleeeeeee!

i see darling zille is back on the 27th.

OH JOY

wink
JAMIE

'stay beautiful'

#2 November 26th, 2006 05:55 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: zzzzzziiiillllllllllleeeeeee!

paintjam wrote:

OH JOY

wink
JAMIE

That tempteous, tantlizing tease tortures me with her torrid tasty topography.  She can totally tread on me.

Thanks.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 November 26th, 2006 02:48 PM

zille

paintjam wrote:

OH JOY

wink
JAMIE

Hi Jamie!  Yes, I'm back!  Want a teaser photo...?

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#4 November 26th, 2006 02:57 PM

zille

SCSIgirl wrote:

That tempteous, tantlizing tease tortures me with her torrid tasty topography.  She can totally tread on me.

Thanks.

Wow, wonderful words!  Wicked warp-and-wefting of word-play.  Wise SCSIgirl!  A warm yet wacky welcome for this wanton woman.   smile

#5 November 26th, 2006 09:59 PM

paintjam

zille wrote:

in reply to that teaser question....yes PLEASE!....;)

'stay beautiful'

#6 November 26th, 2006 10:01 PM

paintjam

zille wrote:

ZILLE YOU KNOW HOW TO ZAP MY ZYGOTE!
zygote:  the cell produced by the union of two gametes, before it undergoes cleavage.

ZapPedjAmIE

'stay beautiful'

#7 November 27th, 2006 02:32 AM

paulie_09

zille wrote:

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take away our breath”

Are you just using the moments to take away our breath?

Picture please!!!

#8 November 27th, 2006 04:57 AM

zille

paintjam wrote:

in reply to that teaser question....yes PLEASE!....;)

paulie_09 wrote:

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take away our breath”

Picture please!!!

Okay -- okay!  [laughs delightedly]

Here's one...
his_shirt_013.jpg

#9 November 27th, 2006 05:48 AM

zille

Because you know you love white cotton panties...

his_shirt_028.jpg

#10 November 27th, 2006 11:27 PM

paintjam

paulie_09 wrote:

Picture please!!!

oh paulie how well put.

'stay beautiful'

#11 November 27th, 2006 11:28 PM

paintjam

zille wrote:

Because you know you love white cotton panties...

his_shirt_028.jpg

i was just thinking about how many viewers would love to own that pair of panties ...;)

smooches
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#12 November 28th, 2006 01:31 AM

paulie_09

paintjam wrote:

i was just thinking about how many viewers would love to own that pair of panties ...;)

smooches
jamie

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So refreshing! Thank you, Sweet Zille.
If I could trade a basket of your panties for an hour or two with you, I would!

#13 November 28th, 2006 07:55 AM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

As usual these days, I'm late on the scene, so I've just caught the whole folio.

My dear Zille, how do you do it? Every bit of you is so incredibly photogenic.

I thought your recent presentation on IFM was stunning but then, to cap it,  you come up with a wonderfully evocative folio on here.

I still wonder whether the "sign" is the mark of a little devil or whether it's a reminder of the emergency number, for all of those poor guys in the UK who risk heart attack when your work apears ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#14 November 28th, 2006 04:07 PM

zille

Belgareth wrote:

My dear Zille, how do you do it? Every bit of you is so incredibly photogenic.

My dear Belgareth -- very simple:  I put a lot of work into my shoots!  They mean a lot to me -- as you note in the comments, I show/share a lot of myself.  If I am going to do that, then I simply cannot accept/submit inferior images.  That's not who I am!

Belgareth wrote:

I thought your recent presentation on IFM was stunning but then, to cap it,  you come up with a wonderfully evocative folio on here.

Awww -- thanks -- glad you liked the video (jt was fun to make, if you can't tell!)

Belgareth wrote:

I still wonder whether the "sign" is the mark of a little devil or whether it's a reminder of the emergency number, for all of those poor guys in the UK who risk heart attack when your work apears ;-)

Well, I am very fond of Brits, so taking good care of them is a top priority!   big_smile

#15 November 28th, 2006 04:10 PM

zille

Belgareth, sensitive and perceptive as always, noted what an intimate shoot "His_shirt" was for me.  So I thought I'd share my thoughts on the shoot (since I always write about a shoot after I finish it....)

Although my boyfriend isn’t in this shoot, it’s all about him.

My boyfriend and I were in England (I was posting on the ISM forums at the time, actually!) and it was a business trip for him, so he was off working everyday, I was left to my own devices, and trying not to max out my credit cards at all very tempting stores in the town  center, which was just a marvelous walk down a sweetly tree-lined street from the cozy little bed-and-breakfast we were in.

It was one of the most perfect summers ever.  The days were warm (even hot, which was causing the Brits no end of surprise!) and sunny, and the evenings cool and refreshing.  I felt a bit like I was living in a dream, being in a foreign country for so long, living on a different time, and different schedule, hearing lovely accented voices all around me everywhere, and always seeing new things:  either things that were really new to my eyes, or made new by different shapes, packaging, etc.

What better setting for a shoot for ISM than this lovely summer-dream?

After my boyfriend left for work (after a final kiss and a joke about me being a naughty girl) I got ready for the shoot.  I put on a soft, soft, old shirt of his that I’d stolen from him and had been sleeping in every night.  I added white cotton panties, just to give myself something fun to take off (and who doesn’t like the look of white cotton panties stretched against a girl’s intimate bits?!)

For me as an artist, ISM shoots are very technically difficult, because I have an idea of what image I want to create, but there are limitations on what you can do while holding the camera in one hand.  That challenge however often inspires me to do shots I’d never have thought of on my own.  And then, as in other genres of art, happy accidents are welcomed as well!

This shoot flowed well – as if that dream-quality was effecting things.  It took a long time – I was moving slowly, caught up in the sensual timelessness.  The light in the room changed over the course of the shoot – it was soft and diffused to start (the mid-day sun reflected from the street and buildings and filtered through the trees) and became harsher and more direct by the end of the shoot.

I stripped off the panties, and later the shirt.  But even though his shirt was off my body, this shoot still had a lot to do with my boyfriend, for me.  For one, I knew he was coming back in a few hours and would be looking at the images I shot – me eagerly showing them off to him!  But also, he has effected me, made me grow in so many ways, and this shoot was capturing that new me, the person I have become now that he is in my life.

So – here I am, the new me.  He and I have already enjoyed the images – I hope you do, too!

#16 December 1st, 2006 07:27 AM

zille

Oh, and I want to note that this was the first shoot I really worked on doing more "toe shots" (that is, ones where I used my toe to take the image.)  I want some credit for that, damnit -- it's hard work!   ;D

#17 December 2nd, 2006 05:30 AM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

Oh, and I want to note that this was the first shoot I really worked on doing more "toe shots" (that is, ones where I used my toe to take the image.)  I want some credit for that, damnit -- it's hard work!   ;D

I find it hard to believe that all of your previous work was simply "off-the-cuff". You obviously know what makes a good image, whether that is inherent in you, like it is in some of the other contributors, or whether it is the 5% good to 95% OK rule which most photographers work on, I don't know. However, I do know that what appears on the web is worthy of praise.

I will give you due respect for the "toe" shots, having watched the videos of others trying it, although those shots are a lot easier if you are (or in my case were) a classical dancer. Unfortunately, as I discoverd to my horror, those angles look awful when the subject is male!!!!

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#18 December 2nd, 2006 09:21 AM

zille

Belgareth wrote:

I find it hard to believe that all of your previous work was simply "off-the-cuff". You obviously know what makes a good image, whether that is inherent in you, like it is in some of the other contributors, or whether it is the 5% good to 95% OK rule which most photographers work on, I don't know. However, I do know that what appears on the web is worthy of praise.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that the other stuff was just me pointing and clicking (and indeed, in regards to my other recent post, that seems to be a problem for some people.)  I have to work my butt off to get the images to come out the way I like.  There are lots of things I try that just don't work ("better in concept than in reality") or ideas I have that you just can't do with a camera held out at the end of your arm, etc.  Getting over 100 good shots to send to ISM can take a while!  (But it's all an immensely fun challenge which I wouldn't mind doing every day!)

Belgareth wrote:

I will give you due respect for the "toe" shots, having watched the videos of others trying it, although those shots are a lot easier if you are (or in my case were) a classical dancer. Unfortunately, as I discoverd to my horror, those angles look awful when the subject is male!!!!

I was a competetive ice-skater, but that just doesn't give you those crucial toe skills!  ;D

Yes, it is quite hard for people of either gender to get good shots by toe!

Board footer