#1 November 23rd, 2006 02:21 PM

fi
Administrator

Feel the Earth move

Here's something for your calendar - a <a href="http://www.globalorgasm.org/" title="synchronised global orgasm">[color="Red"]synchronised global orgasm[/color]</a> for world peace.

From the website: "The mission of the Global Orgasm is to effect change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy. Now that there are two more US fleets heading for the Persian Gulf with anti-submarine equipment that can only be for use against Iran, the time to change Earth’s energy is NOW!"

So if you think you can contribute your positive energy to a planet in need of a recharge, limber up and orgasm the world into bliss with thousands of others on Friday 22nd December. We promise you'll end up with a warm fuzzy feeling.

#2 November 23rd, 2006 11:23 PM

paintjam

Re: Feel the Earth move

fi wrote:

Here's something for your calendar - a <a href="http://www.globalorgasm.org/" title="synchronised global orgasm">[color="Red"]synchronised global orgasm[/color]</a> for world peace.

From the website: "The mission of the Global Orgasm is to effect change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy. Now that there are two more US fleets heading for the Persian Gulf with anti-submarine equipment that can only be for use against Iran, the time to change Earth’s energy is NOW!"

So if you think you can contribute your positive energy to a planet in need of a recharge, limber up and orgasm the world into bliss with thousands of others on Friday 22nd December. We promise you'll end up with a warm fuzzy feeling.

uhm, any specific time on friday???
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 November 24th, 2006 03:03 PM

SCSIgirl

fi wrote:

I'm afraid that much thrusting at once will vibrate the Earth out of orbit.  Or, certainly mess up the rotation.  Espectally if the Aussies hump harder than their counterparts on the opposite side of the globe.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 November 25th, 2006 12:10 AM

alyce

which part of the world's Friday??

#5 November 25th, 2006 11:12 PM

paintjam

alyce wrote:

which part of the world's Friday??

my part didn't.  i had to work.
think a saturday would be better than a friday ...;)
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 November 26th, 2006 05:46 AM

SCSIgirl

paintjam wrote:

my part didn't.  i had to work.
think a saturday would be better than a friday ...;)
jamie

Now, really.  You didn't have 5 min to slip into a bathroom stall when the great orgasmic cloud drifted by to give it a boost of Jamieitis?

Maybe we should all try this again.  And again.  And again.  I think we should shoot (pardon the pun) for my birthday, Jan 15.  We can call it The Great Scuzzy Orgasim Life Altering Event.

Of course for me to be the major contributor to shooting off this event,  I will require the assistance of several ISM artists.  Applications are being taken now.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 November 26th, 2006 05:47 AM

SCSIgirl

SCSIgirl wrote:

Now, really.  You didn't have 5 min to slip into a bathroom stall when the great orgasmic cloud drifted by to give it a boost of Jamieitis?

Maybe we should all try this again.  And again.  And again.  I think we should shoot (pardon the pun) for my birthday, Jan 15.  We can call it The Great Scuzzy Orgasim Life Altering Event.

Of course for me to be the major contributor to shooting off this event,  I will require the assistance of several ISM artists.  Applications are being taken now.

Oh,  and I should have mentioned:   ISM staff and Banner girls will be given extra special consideration.

#8 November 26th, 2006 10:05 PM

paintjam

SCSIgirl wrote:

yes yes we need to re-schedule for a saturday this time.
date nite...;)
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#9 November 27th, 2006 05:11 PM

SCSIgirl

paintjam wrote:

yes yes we need to re-schedule for a saturday this time.
date nite...;)
jamie

Actually, better info is here:

http://www.globalorgasm.org/

#10 November 28th, 2006 07:33 AM

Belgareth

SCSIgirl wrote:

I'm afraid that much thrusting at once will vibrate the Earth out of orbit.  Or, certainly mess up the rotation.  Espectally if the Aussies hump harder than their counterparts on the opposite side of the globe.

It doesn't work in the same way as an army marching across a bridge! We know from the examples on the ISM's sister sites that the ladies have a huge variety of preferences and they will all be out of sync.

As for the Aussies thumping harder that those in their antipodes - that's already taken care of - why do you think the planet is fatter at the bottom than it is at the top!

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#11 November 30th, 2006 02:55 AM

pia

Yay it's my little sisters 24th birthday on the 22 december
I'm sure she will be very glad to know that around the world people will be orgasming the world into a better place.

Board footer