#1 November 7th, 2006 05:06 AM

blissed

Every office should have a Rabbit.

Keep them in a hutch next to the filing cabinet. You can also use them for shredding documents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmroaYVD_so

#2 November 7th, 2006 09:31 PM

paintjam

Re: Every office should have a Rabbit.

blissed wrote:

Keep them in a hutch next to the filing cabinet. You can also use them for shredding documents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmroaYVD_so

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
silly rabbit

'stay beautiful'

#3 November 8th, 2006 04:44 PM

ISM_Office

We have rabbits. Thousands of them flopping all over the reception desk, tickling the office ladies. Its the happiest place on earth here.

Really it is. See for yourself on
www.bedroom-eyes.blogspot.com

#4 November 10th, 2006 06:32 PM

blissed

I didn't see any rabbits tickling ladies!!! smile It's usually ladies tickling Rabbits anyway smile I think not only are they a very efficient and versatile piece of office equipment, they can keep you company too, so their well worth the (tax deductible) investment.

#5 November 12th, 2006 08:04 AM

acidrock69

lol, did anyone else read 'orifice' in the title?

#6 November 12th, 2006 05:17 PM

SCSIgirl

blissed wrote:

I didn't see any rabbits tickling ladies!!! smile It's usually ladies tickling Rabbits anyway smile I think not only are they a very efficient and versatile piece of office equipment, they can keep you company too, so their well worth the (tax deductible) investment.

Check Jing for proper usage of rabbits. 

And yes they are nice for letter openers,  but if you need a security shredder,  you'll have to upgrade to angry poodles.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 November 13th, 2006 03:39 AM

Belgareth

SCSIgirl wrote:

Check Jing for proper usage of rabbits. 

And yes they are nice for letter openers,  but if you need a security shredder,  you'll have to upgrade to angry poodles.

Angry Poodles - I guess you call that a cross shredder ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#8 November 13th, 2006 05:37 AM

dandy

i used to baby sit a little girl who had a leash for her rabbit. we would walk down the street and she would put this poor rabbit on the leash and then drag it along the street because, obviously, the rabbit is not going to go faster than the person holding the leash.

of course, if an office enviroment there would be no leashes, only arguements as to who would clean up the rabbit's refuse. if that became frustrating, i here rick stien has a great recipe for rabbit stew. But i cant eat bunny. Neither can Courtney Love.

That is all.

sometimes enough is not enough and i want MORE

#9 November 13th, 2006 10:39 AM

ISM_Office

I've taken to blaming the rabbit for everything. When r says "what the @#$K?" Im going to tell him that's what happens when silly bunnies are in charge.

#10 November 13th, 2006 04:02 PM

blissed

People say what the fuck when they walk the Rabbit poo into the carpet. But it's something everyone just has to get use to.

#11 November 13th, 2006 09:17 PM

paintjam

dandy wrote:

i used to baby sit a little girl who had a leash for her rabbit. we would walk down the street and she would put this poor rabbit on the leash and then drag it along the street because, obviously, the rabbit is not going to go faster than the person holding the leash.

of course, if an office enviroment there would be no leashes, only arguements as to who would clean up the rabbit's refuse. if that became frustrating, i here rick stien has a great recipe for rabbit stew. But i cant eat bunny. Neither can Courtney Love.

That is all.

(((dandy))))

so fab to see you in here.
don't go away, stay a while please....;)

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#12 November 14th, 2006 03:22 PM

wins1955

When I was a kid we had a cute house rabbit that had been fed with an eyedropper when very young. The great thing, aside from being affectionate, was that it was house trained and only relieved itself in an unused fireplace.

#13 November 14th, 2006 03:31 PM

blissed

Welcome to the forum wins1955  and thanks for that, It just goes to show, to all those who are anti rabbit, that their wrong, and basing their opinions on just a few Rabbits that step out of line and spoil it for the rest. I have no preconceived notions or prejudice, I take every Rabbit as it comes.

#14 November 15th, 2006 12:00 AM

alyce

My childhood rabbit was also free range, he ran around the house and had a pet door thing to go outside when he wanted.  He only soiled in certain spots, usually quite hidden from view.  I think, this is stretching my memory, he had 3 inside spots - 1 behind my bed, 1 behind my sister's bed (he would come in and sleep with whoever had pleased him the most - usually me - so needed somewhere to pee during the night I guess), and the other was in the lounge, behind the couch.

#15 November 15th, 2006 12:03 AM

alyce

Gosh, my post makes my family sound like hippy rednecks or something with animal faeces everywhere.  Argh, we cleaned up the spots daily, but as we loved having him running around, and he loved it, my parents were very cool about it and just let him be, as long as we kept it clean and no odour.  It was actually a good way to teach us responsibility, because who wants to sleep next to that smell every night???

Board footer