#26 November 10th, 2006 09:59 PM

paintjam

Re: the silence is deafening - what is your fav ?

jackscratch wrote:

Identical, yes. However my twin did not survive birth.

I've long been intrigued with twins too and have wondered about how different my life would be had he of survived. Not so much regret, as much as curious about the differences. And I'm curious about the relationship that is built prior to birth. There have been some studies done with pre-natal twins and pre verbal communications. Coming from the same cell makes for some interesting possibilities.

And to my knowledge there have been no twins on ism, but who hasn't had a fantasy or two  - how much fun would that be? C'mon all you twinsies out there....

i always wanted to be a twin.

'stay beautiful'

#27 November 11th, 2006 06:09 AM

ElZorrero

fi wrote:

Then you haven't done your homework, Mr Scratch!  There is at least one set of twins on ISM, who have submitted a handful of shoots between them.  You can find part A [color="Red"]here[/color].

OMG, I stand happily corrected. Yowie zowie nice shoot, how did I miss this one...

OK, here's a question - who here has ever bedded twins - male and/or female? Not I.

#28 November 11th, 2006 09:49 AM

Head
Administrator

ElZorrero wrote:

OMG, I stand happily corrected. Yowie zowie nice shoot, how did I miss this one...

OK, here's a question - who here has ever bedded twins - male and/or female? Not I.

You make it sound like an accomplishment., like decoding a genome.

There is another set of twins on ISM, Sahara and Kayte.

#29 November 11th, 2006 11:12 AM

jackscratch

Head wrote:

Yay and HA! If by accomplishment you mean something to be envied, then yes. If you mean a quest, then no, my friend. To be clear - I do not believe people and relationships are quests to be checked off in some real or imagined book...it's a dangerous and slippery slope that only can lead to hearbreak, disease, sorrow (with apologies to Frank Zappa).

#30 November 11th, 2006 10:51 PM

paintjam

Head wrote:

can we get them together????..........;):)

'stay beautiful'

Board footer