#1 October 25th, 2006 10:54 AM

alyce

I am still alive!!! (kinda!)

Hey everyone!

I've been really busy at uni and had so much work to do and so little spare time!  But I thought I would drop in while I'm having a break and let everyone know I have not forgotten ISM at all!

In less than a month I will hopefully be finished forever!  So trying to do everything now which hopefully explains my absence.

PS - jamie - I have not forgotten you! I will send you those pics as soon as I get some time to take some smile

#2 October 26th, 2006 01:47 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: I am still alive!!! (kinda!)

alyce wrote:

Hey everyone!

I've been really busy at uni and had so much work to do and so little spare time!  But I thought I would drop in while I'm having a break and let everyone know I have not forgotten ISM at all!

In less than a month I will hopefully be finished forever!  So trying to do everything now which hopefully explains my absence.

PS - jamie - I have not forgotten you! I will send you those pics as soon as I get some time to take some smile

We all miss you so.  It would be great to see what Jam does with you.  I know I'd love to photograph you.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 October 26th, 2006 09:03 PM

paintjam

Re: I am still alive!!! (kinda!)

SCSIgirl wrote:

We all miss you so.  It would be great to see what Jam does with you.  I know I'd love to photograph you.

perl is up
and alicia
and katt

http://www.sito.org/cgi-bin/egads/segads?idonly=sym

hugz
jamie

p.s.  i would like to do every artist in here....(oops i mean work with every artist in here teehee)
(doandwork)....;)

'stay beautiful'

Board footer