#1 October 25th, 2006 06:03 PM

CaptJackRizzo

I've got something to say . . .

. . . okay, this isn't a Misfits song.
anyways, as it's less than a week before my membership expires (I can't afford to subscribe to more than one site at once, so I alternate between here and IFM and BA), before I go, I want to say something:

I LOVE THESE WOMEN.

seriously.  they share so much and it's so fun and so wonderful in so many ways, I won't even start trying to list them.
and there isn't a single girl here who isn't completely stunning in one way or another, so I don't even want to name anyone and leave anyone else out, except Robyn is so gorgeous and I have such a crush on Lilie, but they're all so marvelous . . .

. . . so, yes, ummmm, I'll see you in six months or so

#2 October 26th, 2006 02:16 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: I've got something to say . . .

CaptJackRizzo wrote:

. . . okay, this isn't a Misfits song.
anyways, as it's less than a week before my membership expires (I can't afford to subscribe to more than one site at once, so I alternate between here and IFM and BA), before I go, I want to say something:

I LOVE THESE WOMEN.

seriously.  they share so much and it's so fun and so wonderful in so many ways, I won't even start trying to list them.
and there isn't a single girl here who isn't completely stunning in one way or another, so I don't even want to name anyone and leave anyone else out, except Robyn is so gorgeous and I have such a crush on Lilie, but they're all so marvelous . . .

. . . so, yes, ummmm, I'll see you in six months or so

Yes,  there should be a monthly subscriber prize where you get locked in a hot tub room with 10 or 20 ISM girls of your choosing....   Come to think  of it,  the estrogen alone would knock me out.....

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

Board footer