#1 October 25th, 2006 11:01 AM

paulie_09

Women In Costume

What I like about women in costume - they give you a ready made excuse to take their photo. Here's some from last year's Carolina Renaissance Festival. Hope u like. Better yet - post some costumed ladies of your own!

#2 October 25th, 2006 11:04 AM

paulie_09

Re: Women In Costume

.. I had to have her picture

#3 October 25th, 2006 11:05 AM

alyce

Oh, I have a bit of a reputation for being the costume queen in my circle.  I always wear something wonderful to events.  Though I have not gone as a renaissance figure yet, more modernish types of costumes designed to entice and excite I guess.

#4 October 25th, 2006 11:06 AM

paulie_09

#5 October 25th, 2006 11:09 AM

paulie_09

..put on a little show

#6 October 26th, 2006 01:53 AM

SCSIgirl

paulie_09 wrote:

What I like about women in costume - they give you a ready made excuse to take their photo. Here's some from last year's Carolina Renaissance Festival. Hope u like. Better yet - post some costumed ladies of your own!

It works the other way too.  You can't touch a woman in public or make suggestive remarks:  BUT....  put on a Santa suit or a bunny suit and you can get away with anything!!!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 October 26th, 2006 01:59 AM

SCSIgirl

paulie_09 wrote:

Or rock festivals.....

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

Board footer