1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » R.i.p.

#1 October 22nd, 2006 12:58 PM

blissed

R.i.p.

I'm putting this in both forums ISM  and IFM because it is with the saddest heart that I pass on the following. Please join me in remembering a great icon. The Pillsbury Dough boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was only 51. Dough boy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay there
Respects, including Mrs. Butter worth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins,
Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies and Captain Crunch.

The gravesite was piled high with flours, as long-time friend Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Dough boy rose quickly in show business but his later life was
Filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he even still, as a crusty old man, was considered a roll model for millions. Toward the end it was thought that he would rise again, but alas, he was no tart.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his
Elderly father, Pop Tart. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about twenty minutes.

#2 October 22nd, 2006 08:55 PM

paintjam

Re: R.i.p.

blissed wrote:

I'm putting this in both forums ISM  and IFM because it is with the saddest heart that I pass on the following. Please join me in remembering a great icon. The Pillsbury Dough boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was only 51. Dough boy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay there
Respects, including Mrs. Butter worth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins,
Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies and Captain Crunch.

The gravesite was piled high with flours, as long-time friend Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Dough boy rose quickly in show business but his later life was
Filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he even still, as a crusty old man, was considered a roll model for millions. Toward the end it was thought that he would rise again, but alas, he was no tart.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his
Elderly father, Pop Tart. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about twenty minutes.

but i own a pillsbury dough boy (soft and cuddly) and a pillsbury dough boy cookie jar.

wah!
wink
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 October 22nd, 2006 10:22 PM

Stoneyyy

I heard he was a bit of a tart wink

#4 October 23rd, 2006 07:02 AM

paintjam

Stoneyyy wrote:

I heard he was a bit of a tart wink

well he always seemed to wind up between my legs hehehe
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#5 October 23rd, 2006 01:48 PM

SCSIgirl

paintjam wrote:

well he always seemed to wind up between my legs hehehe
jamie

Did he rise to the occaision or was he a cross bun?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#6 October 23rd, 2006 09:02 PM

paintjam

SCSIgirl wrote:

Did he rise to the occaision or was he a cross bun?

i would have to say, cross bun teehee
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#7 October 24th, 2006 02:35 AM

Belgareth

paintjam wrote:

i would have to say, cross bun teehee
jamie

Surely in that location he would be a hot cross bun :-D

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

1. Index