#1 September 22nd, 2006 04:47 PM

gracie_hart

Who do you shoot with?

Hi all,
         I'm just rather curious- all the gorgeous ladies who've submitted folios, who else knows about it? Do you share it with a parter/lover/friend? Or do you keep it to yourself?
         And to all those who just view the folios, same question.

Personally, there's one person i've shown my folio to, and he thinks it's awesome. What are your thoughts?

Gracie.

#2 September 22nd, 2006 08:03 PM

paintjam

Re: Who do you shoot with?

gracie_hart wrote:

Hi all,
         I'm just rather curious- all the gorgeous ladies who've submitted folios, who else knows about it? Do you share it with a parter/lover/friend? Or do you keep it to yourself?

Personally, there's one person i've shown my folio to, and he thinks it's awesome. What are your thoughts?

Gracie.

honey at my age i don't care who knows teehee.
i usually do not 'wilfully' share any of my online work with guys until i get to know them.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 September 23rd, 2006 07:23 AM

Belgareth

gracie_hart wrote:

Hi all,

Gracie.

I take pride in being a member of ISM. All of my friends know about it, not that I have taht many and they are all happen to be of the fairer sex anyway, but they all love the site and have even tried to contribute. Sadly they seem to be at the back of a very long queue :-(

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 September 23rd, 2006 08:45 AM

Stoneyyy

paintjam wrote:

i usually do not 'wilfully' share any of my online work with guys until i get to know them.
jamie

Jamie your not old. your still very sweet

#5 September 23rd, 2006 09:34 AM

paintjam

Stoneyyy wrote:

Jamie your not old. your still very sweet

well you are right about one thing
i am one of the sweetest people i know teehee
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 September 23rd, 2006 01:39 PM

katt

gracie_hart wrote:

Hi all,

Gracie.

Ive told lots of people, and i get mixed reactions, but i dont realy mind who sees my folio as long as its looked at for beauty and art and not for inaproprite use... if you know what i mean.

mwaz katt

#7 September 23rd, 2006 01:43 PM

katt

paintjam wrote:

jamie

Jamie how dare you be so negative!! im in shock, age is a state of mind, and your body and art is so beautiful i want it all! tehe love for yourself is the the most prized thing you could ever have in the world.

#8 September 23rd, 2006 03:29 PM

perl

katt wrote:

Jamie how dare you be so negative!! im in shock, age is a state of mind, and your body and art is so beautiful i want it all! tehe love for yourself is the the most prized thing you could ever have in the world.

I didn't think she was being negative. In my experience thus far, getting older is a positive step and brings with it increased confidence and general awesomeness, meaning that one may be less touchy about being seen naked. Just a thought.

#9 September 23rd, 2006 08:53 PM

paintjam

katt wrote:

thanx katt
now i will wear some tight outfit today teehee
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#10 September 24th, 2006 01:09 AM

SCSIgirl

gracie_hart wrote:

Hi all,

Gracie.

I'm not a lady,  but wanted to make this remark.  I have a large portfolio of artistic nudes.  ( I was a professional photographer at one time,  but that's a very hard way to make a living.  Now I do it for fun).  I never open the portfolio to a group of guys.  All they see is tits.  All their comments are about "guy things".  I can open it to a single man and get good feedback.  I can open it to a single woman and get good feedback.  If I open it to a group of women,  it's usually very good,  although once in a while the claws come out  ("Oh, she's too skinny" etc).

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#11 September 24th, 2006 09:46 AM

paintjam

SCSIgirl wrote:

I'm not a lady,  but wanted to make this remark.  I have a large portfolio of artistic nudes.  ( I was a professional photographer at one time,  but that's a very hard way to make a living.  Now I do it for fun).  I never open the portfolio to a group of guys.  All they see is tits.  All their comments are about "guy things".  I can open it to a single man and get good feedback.  I can open it to a single woman and get good feedback.  If I open it to a group of women,  it's usually very good,  although once in a while the claws come out  ("Oh, she's too skinny" etc).

ahhhhh
to be too skinny wink
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#12 October 6th, 2006 12:48 PM

MrPicMe

Anyone, but Dick Cheney.

#13 October 8th, 2006 04:57 AM

SCSIgirl

MrPicMe wrote:

Anyone, but Dick Cheney.

Then you will surely enjoy this link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLanCPaMdo

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#14 October 8th, 2006 12:31 PM

MrPicMe

SCSIgirl wrote:

Then you will surely enjoy this link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLanCPaMdo

Thank you!!! That was great!!!

#15 October 11th, 2006 12:20 PM

ainslee

originally i only told my boyfriend (it was pretty hard not to when I had to go to melbourne for a week) and my best mate matt but now a few of my other friends know.  My folks don't and I don't think I will tell them.  I don't think they'd mind, but it's not really a conversation I want to have haha.  Most of my friends think it's cool but a few are condescending about it. My boyfriend loved it, so did my mate.

#16 October 11th, 2006 08:41 PM

perl

I've had a couple of friends sign up here when they heard I had a folio up. I was flattered - I really didn't think they'd go to that much effort to see me naked.

Board footer