1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Wake Up...

#1 September 26th, 2006 08:44 PM

paintjam

Wake Up...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
'what's up?'

oh it is just such marvelous fall 'sleeping and AHEM' weather here in the midwest of the usa.

whats it like where you are?

is everyone down under ready for bikini season or are most of the beaches down there nude beaches teehee?

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#2 September 26th, 2006 09:10 PM

Stoneyyy

Re: Wake Up...

paintjam wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
'what's up?'

oh it is just such marvelous fall 'sleeping and AHEM' weather here in the midwest of the usa.

is everyone down under ready for bikini season or are most of the beaches down there nude beaches teehee?

luv
jamie

Spring is upon us downunder and the weather is getting better

And yes all the beaches are nudist beaches, why don't you come and join me on the beach

#3 September 27th, 2006 09:05 PM

paintjam

Stoneyyy wrote:

Spring is upon us downunder and the weather is getting better

And yes all the beaches are nudist beaches, why don't you come and join me on the beach

you know there is not a single nude beach in or around chicago.
as a matter of fact there are very few in this prudish us of a.
what am i doing here?  teehee

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 September 27th, 2006 10:42 PM

PsychoEddie

And THANK GOD!  Have you SEEN some of the butts walking around Chicago, and would you really want to see them nekid?   Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

paintjam wrote:

you know there is not a single nude beach in or around chicago.
as a matter of fact there are very few in this prudish us of a.
what am i doing here?  teehee

luv
jamie

#5 September 28th, 2006 09:07 AM

paintjam

PsychoEddie wrote:

And THANK GOD!  Have you SEEN some of the butts walking around Chicago, and would you really want to see them nekid?   Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
well chicago is one of THE fattest cities in america.
too funny you caught me off guard with that.

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 September 28th, 2006 10:47 AM

yazmine

paintjam wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
'what's up?'

luv
jamie

We have a nice spring day here in Melb, Aust just beautiful for the September holidays.

Cannot wait for bikini season to start, I know the suns' bad but just love laying on the warm sand absorbing the rays!!! I would love to do another ISM then with a good tan and not in winter.

No, unfortunatly most of our beachers are good family beaches here in Melbourne but when you go out of the metro you have a better chance of finding a nice secluded beach.

Yazmine

[color="Teal"]Yazmine[/color]

#7 September 28th, 2006 07:44 PM

paintjam

yazmine wrote:

We have a nice spring day here in Melb, Aust just beautiful for the September holidays.

Cannot wait for bikini season to start, I know the suns' bad but just love laying on the warm sand absorbing the rays!!! I would love to do another ISM then with a good tan and not in winter.

No, unfortunatly most of our beachers are good family beaches here in Melbourne but when you go out of the metro you have a better chance of finding a nice secluded beach.

Yazmine

that sounds so inviting now for some reason, but in this hot summer we had all i wanted was for fall to arrive.  hope to visit your beaches oneday...;)
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#8 September 29th, 2006 08:36 PM

yazmine

paintjam wrote:

that sounds so inviting now for some reason, but in this hot summer we had all i wanted was for fall to arrive.  hope to visit your beaches oneday...;)
jamie

Do you get snow in your fall? I've never actually been to the snow, only seen a light coating on really cold winter days once every year or two.

#9 September 30th, 2006 09:27 PM

paintjam

yazmine wrote:

Do you get snow in your fall? I've never actually been to the snow, only seen a light coating on really cold winter days once every year or two.

oh my yes but it is usually not substantial these days.
the climate is warming up and is wacky to boot.
when i was young there could easily be inches of snow on thanksgiving (nov 25)
i always remembered a VERY WHITE CHRISTMAS.
and the most snow i have seen here in my lifetime is about 28 inches falling in one day.
(now that puts a stall on everyones lifestyle i can tell you teehee)

but the light dusting is indeed a possibility here before 21 dec.

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#10 October 2nd, 2006 07:06 PM

yazmine

Jamie, I cannot wait to experence a white christmas one day it would be surreal, and to have a hot meal at christmas not whishing it were a cool one would be a novel.

#11 October 2nd, 2006 09:17 PM

paintjam

yazmine wrote:

Jamie, I cannot wait to experence a white christmas one day it would be surreal, and to have a hot meal at christmas not whishing it were a cool one would be a novel.

snowfall is beautiful in a big city like this.  everything is blanketed in a layer of white.
the sound is muffled. 
but when humanity starts trudging through it, things get very messy very quickly.

i love to be out and about in the wee hours when it is snowing pretty good.
no one is out.
everything is white and quiet.

perhaps oneday you can visit a friend up here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH for a holiday and get to frolick in the snow.   perhaps an ism shoot in deep snow?....;)

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#12 October 3rd, 2006 05:14 PM

yazmine

paintjam wrote:

snowfall is beautiful in a big city like this.  everything is blanketed in a layer of white.
the sound is muffled. 
but when humanity starts trudging through it, things get very messy very quickly.

i love to be out and about in the wee hours when it is snowing pretty good.
no one is out.
everything is white and quiet.

perhaps oneday you can visit a friend up here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH for a holiday and get to frolick in the snow.   perhaps an ism shoot in deep snow?....;)

luv
jamie

Ummmmmmmmmmm....................................... An ISM shoot in the deep snow, sounds painfully erotic..  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 October 3rd, 2006 10:26 PM

paintjam

yazmine wrote:

Ummmmmmmmmmm....................................... An ISM shoot in the deep snow, sounds painfully erotic..  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know.
and hot chocolate for after the shoot.

i have a feeling with the amount of precipitation we are having here lately, we are in for a LOT OF SNOW this year.

hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#14 October 4th, 2006 04:43 PM

yazmine

paintjam wrote:

i know.
and hot chocolate for after the shoot.

i have a feeling with the amount of precipitation we are having here lately, we are in for a LOT OF SNOW this year.

hugz
jamie

I'll hope for you, and perhaps then you can do the raunchy shoot!!

#15 October 5th, 2006 04:07 PM

katt

paintjam wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
'what's up?'

luv
jamie

Yesterday was a beautiful day it was 30deg! just my kinda weather.
There is some nice beaches in Rosebud and why not make them nude! if its not school holidays the kiddies shouldnt be there should they? hehehe

#16 October 5th, 2006 04:27 PM

yazmine

katt wrote:

There is some nice beaches in Rosebud and why not make them nude! if its not school holidays the kiddies shouldnt be there should they? hehehe

Kudos!!! I'd drive down to Rosebud for that!!!!

#17 October 5th, 2006 08:37 PM

Stoneyyy

katt wrote:

No need to go as far as Rosebud, just north or Mornington there is a beach called Sunnyside. that is a nudest beach

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Wake Up...

Board footer