But it has taken me 4. oops.

#27 September 18th, 2006 12:42 PM

ainslee

Re: where are you?

better late than never!!

#28 September 20th, 2006 02:36 PM

yazmine

Hello to all, this is my first posting on ISM, or anywhere for that matter. Thanks for encouraging new artists to post items Paintjam!!!
I'm still working my way around the site and trying to figure it all out. ISM is a blast and it's amazing how comfortable you feel and all the feedback is so friendly, I LOVE IT, ILOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!!

YAZMINE

[color="Teal"]Yazmine[/color]

#29 September 20th, 2006 07:54 PM

Stoneyyy

Hey there Yazmine and welcome aboard... we await your words of wisdom

#30 September 20th, 2006 09:41 PM

yazmine

ainslee wrote:

ah i don't have a major, i'm just doing a bachelor of biomedical science its sort of a major in itself.  it's pretty good; pretty hard, but good haha. It does mean I'm a poor broke student who has to drink goon and eat vegemite on toast a lot.  But it also means I have a lot of poor broke friends who drink goon a lot too haha.  Is anyone else around here studying?

Great to see another vegemite lover, it get's me through everything. Anyways I feel 4 you with your studies sometimes it can be a ball breaker as i've been there and done that, and after 18 months off I've gone back for more.

[color="Magenta"]Just a glutton for punishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

#31 September 20th, 2006 09:53 PM

yazmine

This site is awesome, I just can't get enough!!!! I have to say i would recomend that everyone should an ISM folio, especially those who don't understand how beautiful the female body can be and really need recognition of what they have got.

Everyone is so friendly, and you feel really comfortable, even in forms!!! I have never chatted to others that I haven't know on the net b4 and am new to forms, but here i am and I'm addicted!!!!

Do you agree???

#32 September 21st, 2006 09:26 AM

paintjam

yazmine wrote:

Hello to all, this is my first posting on ISM, or anywhere for that matter. Thanks for encouraging new artists to post items Paintjam!!!
I'm still working my way around the site and trying to figure it all out. ISM is a blast and it's amazing how comfortable you feel and all the feedback is so friendly, I LOVE IT, ILOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!!

YAZMINE

hey yazmine
thanx for stopping by.
if you have any questions about the site just ask.
this is an easy place to love is it not???

smooches
jamie

'stay beautiful'

Board footer