#1 September 12th, 2006 04:55 AM

blissed

By for know :)

I only have 2 days to go and then the forum will sink into a short period of blissedlessness smile
I've been here nearly a year and I've done untold damage both the site and the forum which is going to be very difficult to repair. But with luck on his side Richard may just be able to pull things round. Once we get a few more of Cle's wonderfull folios here, I'll be back tho, and then I'll see all the other lovely folios as well smile The stuff here is unique, it's unlike anything there is on the net and actually, if your an artist and you fancy doing some modelling of any kind, you won't find anything else like this. If you are "lucky" enough to sign to an agent, you'll be required to conform to someone elses idea of what's beautiful. Anyway, I'm going for a short while and then I'll be back, so I'll see you then smile

Ha ha thats meant to read "by for now" not "know" smile I knew I'd screw this up smile

Why change  a habit of a lifetime smile

#2 September 12th, 2006 08:47 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: By for know :)

blissed wrote:

I only have 2 days to go and then the forum will sink into a short period of blissedlessness smile
I've been here nearly a year and I've done untold damage both the site and the forum which is going to be very difficult to repair. But with luck on his side Richard may just be able to pull things round. Once we get a few more of Cle's wonderfull folios here, I'll be back tho, and then I'll see all the other lovely folios as well smile The stuff here is unique, it's unlike anything there is on the net and actually, if your an artist and you fancy doing some modelling of any kind, you won't find anything else like this. If you are "lucky" enough to sign to an agent, you'll be required to conform to someone elses idea of what's beautiful. Anyway, I'm going for a short while and then I'll be back, so I'll see you then smile

Ha ha thats meant to read "by for now" not "know" smile I knew I'd screw this up smile

Bon Voyage my dauntless skipper.  The ship is now adrift.  But all good things come back to us.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 September 12th, 2006 08:30 PM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

aw blissedness you cant go.
i know your only joking and we will see your sweet posts everywhere as usual.
(but, if you're not, sniff sniff, please hurry back)
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 September 12th, 2006 09:44 PM

pia

Hey Blissed are you really going or is it a joke  ... because if it is a joke it's not very funny ... and if it isn't a joke it's not very funny either wink

Well if you really are going then farewell ..  i hope that you have some great adventures and make good use of all the time u will save once you are not posting on here every day.

xoxox love from pia xoxox

#5 September 13th, 2006 06:34 AM

Belgareth

pia wrote:

Hey Blissed are you really going or is it a joke  ... because if it is a joke it's not very funny ... and if it isn't a joke it's not very funny either wink

Well if you really are going then farewell ..  i hope that you have some great adventures and make good use of all the time u will save once you are not posting on here every day.

xoxox love from pia xoxox

I echo your sentiments Pia.

I know that I have not been posting much myself of recent times but at least I knew that Blissed would more that make up for my absence. Now that's all going down the drain.

Blissed,
you will be sorely missed.
Just don't get pissed
and list too far away
from the wist
of ISM.

Take care fella.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#6 September 13th, 2006 08:08 AM

blissed

I don't know what a wist is, but Hey thanks B! and everyone else, I'll try not to list too far away smile

#7 September 13th, 2006 10:45 AM

paintjam

Belgareth wrote:

I echo your sentiments Pia.

I know that I have not been posting much myself of recent times but at least I knew that Blissed would more that make up for my absence. Now that's all going down the drain.

Blissed,
you will be sorely missed.
Just don't get pissed
and list too far away
from the wist
of ISM.

Take care fella.

oh the answer is to be.
be
for sure
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#8 September 14th, 2006 03:52 AM

Belgareth

blissed wrote:

I don't know what a wist is, but Hey thanks B! and everyone else, I'll try not to list too far away smile

FYI, to wist, or to wit  is an ancient (bit like me!) verb and is roughly translated as to know but not in the literal sense but more like the way in which Grok (for lovers of Heinlein) is used. Wist is also the imperfect tense of to wist -, ergo - the knowing.

#9 September 14th, 2006 08:55 AM

blissed

Thanks B smile Well I have no access to the pics but it looks like I can still post, so as long as I can do that, I will smile

#10 September 14th, 2006 10:10 AM

alyce

sad

hope you stick around to talk still!

I have no access to pics anymore, but still love being here.

#11 September 14th, 2006 01:43 PM

paintjam

Belgareth wrote:

FYI, to wist, or to wit  is an ancient (bit like me!) verb and is roughly translated as to know but not in the literal sense but more like the way in which Grok (for lovers of Heinlein) is used. Wist is also the imperfect tense of to wist -, ergo - the knowing.

i thought i was the only one in here old enough to know GROK!
thanx for the memories.

you know heinlein would have loved this site he adored women so.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#12 September 14th, 2006 06:29 PM

Stoneyyy

Catch ya soon blissed

#13 September 14th, 2006 07:38 PM

TowelBoy

Stoneyyy wrote:

Catch ya soon blissed

Hmmm ... must be too busy with his new secret Forum ???

smile
TowelBoy

#14 September 15th, 2006 05:58 AM

Belgareth

paintjam wrote:

i thought i was the only one in here old enough to know GROK!
thanx for the memories.

you know heinlein would have loved this site he adored women so.
jamie

Nah PJ, you're not the oldest here by any stretch of the imagination.

There was a huge thread that picked up on Stranger in a Strange Land, along with a whole raft of other si-fi authors about two years ago.

Heinlein certainly did love women. He couldn't possibly have written Time Enough for Love if he hadn't ;-)

#15 September 15th, 2006 06:48 PM

paintjam

Belgareth wrote:

Nah PJ, you're not the oldest here by any stretch of the imagination.

There was a huge thread that picked up on Stranger in a Strange Land, along with a whole raft of other si-fi authors about two years ago.

Heinlein certainly did love women. He couldn't possibly have written Time Enough for Love if he hadn't ;-)

oh for sure.  even stranger in a strange land blossoms into a nude grokking love fest throughout.
i wonder why they have never made that into a movie? hmmmmmmm?
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#16 September 15th, 2006 06:49 PM

paintjam

Stoneyyy wrote:

Catch ya soon blissed

you know stoneyyy, you are such a polite membere of the ism family, and would always answer a post, so theoretically we could keep you in here FOREVER my keeping this thread alive could we not???  wink
don't go.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#17 September 15th, 2006 07:43 PM

kendall

but i just got here!  oh well it was nice talkin w/ya.  I've got more work coming soon so if you are able to pop back on at some point I'll welcome feedback from you.
Bye Blissed

#18 September 15th, 2006 08:02 PM

Stoneyyy

paintjam wrote:

you know stoneyyy, you are such a polite membere of the ism family, and would always answer a post, so theoretically we could keep you in here FOREVER my keeping this thread alive could we not???  wink
don't go.
jamie

Jamie you could keep me here chatting away

i just don't understand why the forums here are so quite

#19 September 15th, 2006 08:04 PM

Stoneyyy

TowelBoy wrote:

Hmmm ... must be too busy with his new secret Forum ???

smile
TowelBoy

My referance to "catch you soon" to blissed is that he said that he will be back here soon, not something about whereelse he might post on the web

#20 September 16th, 2006 01:50 AM

Belgareth

Stoneyyy wrote:

Jamie you could keep me here chatting away

i just don't understand why the forums here are so quite

It's not really that quiet is it (he says, knowing damned well that it is)?

I think I ran out of steam and time,  for a while. Three years and six hundred and odd posts tends to take it's toll ;-)

#21 September 16th, 2006 02:03 AM

MrPicMe

blissed wrote:

...Try: "Bye for now".

Board footer