#1 September 13th, 2006 08:09 AM

blissed

Best wishes to catt :)

catt is soon getting hitched and going to  live in the USA. So I don't know if your reading this or still have access to the forum,
but I  hope that initially, being away from Oz isn't too painful
and I think everyone here would join me in wishing you a happy new life smile

#2 September 13th, 2006 09:52 AM

kendall

Re: Best wishes to catt :)

Catt you were a kick ass receptionist!  Waiting in the feck office was always nicer w/your sweet face to keep me company and talk about music.  Hope you love the states...I'll be following you back there shortly.  You're like a fellow American now!

#3 September 13th, 2006 10:43 AM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

catt is soon getting hitched and going to  live in the USA. So I don't know if your reading this or still have access to the forum,

catt if you are ever passing through chicago LET ME TREAT YOU TO A DEEP DISH PIZZA!!!!!
smooches
luv ya
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 September 13th, 2006 10:50 AM

SCSIgirl

paintjam wrote:

catt if you are ever passing through chicago LET ME TREAT YOU TO A DEEP DISH PIZZA!!!!!
smooches
luv ya
jamie

Oh yeah...  isn't that what Chicagoians call "San Francisco style"?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#5 September 13th, 2006 08:56 PM

paintjam

SCSIgirl wrote:

Oh yeah...  isn't that what Chicagoians call "San Francisco style"?

i hope san fran style is not like california style pizza cause that is not pizza teehee

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 September 13th, 2006 10:10 PM

acidrock69

paintjam wrote:

i hope san fran style is not like california style pizza cause that is not pizza teehee

luv
jamie

as a fellow chicagoan i have to agree.

we chicagoans are serious about our pizza.

oh yea, welcome to the US Catt!!

#7 September 14th, 2006 04:14 AM

Belgareth

blissed wrote:

Indeed. Catt was certainly one of the major arteries supplying the life blood to this forum and I wish her all the happiness in the world.

The British population is leaking into Oz and now it seems that the Ozzies is losing theirs to the US of A. What next? American imigrants into the UK ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#8 September 14th, 2006 09:02 AM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

Indeed. Catt was certainly one of the major arteries supplying the life blood to this forum and I wish her all the happiness in the world.

The British population is leaking into Oz and now it seems that the Ozzies is losing theirs to the US of A. What next? American imigrants into the UK ;-)

No, we're all sneaking across the border into Mexico.  Pretty soon,  their schools will have to teach in English.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#9 September 14th, 2006 09:03 AM

ainslee

definately have to agree with everyone, catt was fantastic.   it was great to walk into the office and have a friendly face greet you! you will be missed!

#10 September 14th, 2006 01:44 PM

paintjam

Belgareth wrote:

oh my yes
i would volunteer.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#11 September 14th, 2006 01:46 PM

paintjam

SCSIgirl wrote:

No, we're all sneaking across the border into Mexico.  Pretty soon,  their schools will have to teach in English.

you sound like a teacher i know who lives in temecula california teehee
jamie

'stay beautiful'

Board footer