1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Dear Fi

#1 September 8th, 2006 04:22 PM

SCSIgirl

Dear Fi

Kindly remove the 1st two comments from Little Angel's folio.  The first was by someone not quite man enough for her and the other was my sarcastic reply.  Angel doesn't need either.

-=SCSI=-

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#2 September 8th, 2006 04:46 PM

shannon
Administrator

Re: Dear Fi

SCSIgirl wrote:

Kindly remove the 1st two comments from Little Angel's folio.  The first was by someone not quite man enough for her and the other was my sarcastic reply.  Angel doesn't need either.

-=SCSI=-

Already gone SCSIgirl, along with the offender himself. 

Thanks for the vigilance!

#3 September 8th, 2006 05:13 PM

fi
Administrator

shannon wrote:

Already gone SCSIgirl, along with the offender himself. 

Thanks for the vigilance!

daaaaamn, girlfriend!  There I was crouched like a ballgirl at the tennis championships, finger over the button, just itchin' to go on a mad deleting spree, and you beat me to it...  now someone's gonna pay.

#4 September 8th, 2006 09:55 PM

acidrock69

who/what/how can anything negative be left on Little_Angel's folio? I just saw it and LOVE it! that smile just makes you warm and fuzzy inside. I'm also a sucker for sets taken in nature. smile

#5 September 9th, 2006 08:54 PM

Stoneyyy

Yep she is a little angel

#6 September 9th, 2006 08:56 PM

paintjam

acidrock69 wrote:

who/what/how can anything negative be left on Little_Angel's folio? I just saw it and LOVE it! that smile just makes you warm and fuzzy inside. I'm also a sucker for sets taken in nature. smile

because some people just have poopoo brains.
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Dear Fi

Board footer