1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » sorry all

#1 August 11th, 2006 02:34 PM

katt

sorry all

Hey all sorry i havent been around lately my computer has had a cold, lol.
Just wanted to let you all know since my absence i have since found out im preagnent!!!! this is very exciting coz the dr's told me i only had a 10% chanse of haveing anymore childeren. anyway see you all on the forums!!!

mwaz katt

#2 August 11th, 2006 03:25 PM

catt

Re: sorry all

katt wrote:

Just wanted to let you all know since my absence i have since found out im preagnent!!!! this is very exciting coz the dr's told me i only had a 10% chanse of haveing anymore childeren. anyway see you all on the forums!!!

mwaz katt

Oi, congratulations!  That's great news.

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#3 August 11th, 2006 08:33 PM

paintjam

katt wrote:

mwaz katt

((((((((katt)))))))))))

congratulations my dear.

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 August 12th, 2006 04:26 AM

alisha_x

Im so happy for you!

it's always great when doctors are wrong about these things - my mum was told she was infertile just before she started trying to have a baby - a week later she got pregnant! lucky she didnt believe them or there would be no me! lol

I wish you all the best smile

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#5 August 12th, 2006 08:48 AM

blissed

Cogratulations Katt!! smile

#6 August 12th, 2006 10:40 AM

paintjam

alisha_x wrote:

Im so happy for you!

it's always great when doctors are wrong about these things - my mum was told she was infertile just before she started trying to have a baby - a week later she got pregnant! lucky she didnt believe them or there would be no me! lol

I wish you all the best smile

i for one am certainly happy that doctor was wrong...;)

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#7 August 13th, 2006 12:08 PM

katt

Thanx eveyone it is great when the doctors are wrong isnt it. im so glad my son wont be an only child, im an only child and i want him to have someone to fight with other than me lol.

#8 August 13th, 2006 09:44 PM

alyce

Congrats!!!!!

#9 August 15th, 2006 03:56 PM

kitkat

katt wrote:

mwaz katt

Fantastic, a lovely little creature is about to emerge (in a few months time).  Would you think about doing another shoot while you are pregnant?  I for one think the breasts on a pregnant woman are just beautiful, and I love love love the skin.  Everything gets so full and (cliche) ripe, but those words are used so often because it's true. Please keep us posted as to your progress.  You have been blessed.  Congrats.

#10 August 15th, 2006 06:46 PM

katt

kitkat wrote:

Fantastic, a lovely little creature is about to emerge (in a few months time).  Would you think about doing another shoot while you are pregnant?  I for one think the breasts on a pregnant woman are just beautiful, and I love love love the skin.  Everything gets so full and (cliche) ripe, but those words are used so often because it's true. Please keep us posted as to your progress.  You have been blessed.  Congrats.

I would love to do a shoot whilst im preagnant, i aggree with you something beautiful is happining in a woman so why not show it off (even if you do feel real sick lol)

#11 August 15th, 2006 06:49 PM

paintjam

katt wrote:

I would love to do a shoot whilst im preagnant, i aggree with you something beautiful is happining in a woman so why not show it off (even if you do feel real sick lol)

a pregnant woman nude is strikingly beautiful indeed.
go for it.

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#12 August 16th, 2006 03:06 AM

SCSIgirl

paintjam wrote:

a pregnant woman nude is strikingly beautiful indeed.
go for it.

luv
jamie

Yea,  it's like getting 2 for 1......  except the other is posing in the "pink tent".....

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#13 August 16th, 2006 08:39 AM

blissed

I thought  this was a nice little video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEz8QCRiBu4&NR

Perhaps you could do some sort of progression which includes a picture of the new person smile or perhaps a video saying how you feel when your pregnant.
Just a few thoughts smile

#14 August 16th, 2006 09:27 AM

paintjam

SCSIgirl wrote:

Yea,  it's like getting 2 for 1......  except the other is posing in the "pink tent".....

yes
the child becomes an instant celebrity b4 seeing anyone...;)
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#15 August 16th, 2006 09:29 AM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

Perhaps you could do some sort of progression which includes a picture of the new person smile or perhaps a video saying how you feel when your pregnant.

aw how cool blissed.
now that would make a knockout ism video, 9 months in the making and totally nude.
thanx
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#16 August 23rd, 2006 01:01 PM

katt

blissed wrote:

That would be fun lol smile

#17 September 7th, 2006 07:04 AM

Belgareth

katt wrote:

That would be fun lol smile

I too have to apologise for not being around as much as I would like.

It's wonderful news that you are expecting another child and ironically my closest friend has recently become a mum to a beautiful baby girl ....... her first one. I now know what being in loco parentis really means ..... I have a daughter that isn't mine but feels like she is ..... it's great!!!!!

I hope everything goes well for you.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » sorry all

Board footer