1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » 60 Percent

#1 August 13th, 2006 04:12 PM

jackscratch

60 Percent

OK. SO just watched Dandy's shoot and her claim that 60% of women are "retarded".

Had me thinking - be that as it may, and being the eternal curious sort, I had to check with my ISMer pals.

What do you think?

Are most women really not up to their game? Are men just push overs for their little heads, do we/they give up their better selves in the Search of the Snatch? Do women, knowing that they have what is wanted, behave badly? And do men, wanting what they don't have, do whatever it takes, including behaving like bufoons?

And are women utlimately drawn to men who are seemingly indifferent to what's between their legs?

And how about those percentages - is it really 60%, or is that number to high/low?

The switch boards are open....

#2 August 13th, 2006 09:13 PM

Will_79

Re: 60 Percent

The video had me thinking also, and I would have to say that I would agree wholeheartedly with what Dandy has to say about a lot of women out there. What she fails to point out however is that while "60%" of women may well be emotionally retarded, I would argue that a greater percentage of men are just as bad.

Yes women can often get away with having little or no personality by simply wearing a cute skirt and a pair of "fu*k me" boots. But surely it's men who are the real idiots for allowing themselves to manipulated in such a way? For having little or no backbone or any real personality of their own in order to stand up for themselves, and instead be bullied by some random girl just because she's wearing a boob tube and drinks her vodka and lime through a straw!!!???

Personally I think they deserve each other.

#3 August 13th, 2006 10:07 PM

paintjam

jackscratch wrote:

OK. SO just watched Dandy's shoot and her claim that 60% of women are "retarded".

Had me thinking - be that as it may, and being the eternal curious sort, I had to check with my ISMer pals.

What do you think?

Are most women really not up to their game? Are men just push overs for their little heads, do we/they give up their better selves in the Search of the Snatch? Do women, knowing that they have what is wanted, behave badly? And do men, wanting what they don't have, do whatever it takes, including behaving like bufoons?

And are women utlimately drawn to men who are seemingly indifferent to what's between their legs?

And how about those percentages - is it really 60%, or is that number to high/low?

The switch boards are open....

i think a more accurate description of our fellow human beings would be more like 70-80% of them ALL ARE OFF to some degree.
women are off in their way [color="Red"](perfume and rasberry scones)[/color], and men are certainly off in their way [color="Red"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Blue"](beer and brats and farting in public).[/color][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] (if you don't believe this just watch the news of late).

smooches
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 August 14th, 2006 12:16 AM

zille

jackscratch wrote:

What do you think?

Having dated both men and women, I do know that many times I've just thrown my hands up over whichever woman had just hurt me, and declared they were ALL CRAZY. 

I think a large number of people of both genders (and other genders besides!) just wander around not really thinking about their words and actions, too focused on themselves and their wants, and in general not living life in a positive or beneficial (to themselves or others) way.

You have to wade through them to get to the gems of people, the ones who think, who care, who are actually real, concious adults!  (Although not to say one shouldn't keep a childlike heart!)

jackscratch wrote:

Sadly, all too frequently that is true.  I think many people could get out of those cycles, but they are surrounded and dragged down by it.  Thinking for yourself is hard, and some people just don't realize the rewards are so great!

jackscratch wrote:

Well, that's almost 100% true and proven all the time in life, movies, literature!  One could generalize and say men just want to stick it in somwhere warm and wet, and women just want what they can't have.  Happily, that's not true all the time.  But many women, and I used to be amoung them back in high school, are really attracted to guys who are just not interested -- it makes the woman think the guy must be "cool," since so many other guys are crowding around her like puppies going, "Can we do it, huh huh huh?" 

I look back on my own experiences, and realize that all the guys I liked because they didn't seem into me were all uber-assholes, and I feel sad that I wasted so much time on them, when there were perfectly worthy guys, who would have appreciated me, waiting for me ... in the computer lab! 

Yes, what I learned, although it took years and years, is to date geeks!  They think (and read and have cool stuff to talk about) and they have experienced being unappreciated, so they know a good thing when they get it.  Guys who have to stand around posing and being cooler-than-thou, they are all generally damaged people putting up a mask (and, no, I can't tell you why that mask is so attractive.  It may just be an innate flaw in humans!)  But guys who just are themselves, who can focus on other things than themselves (the guys who are too cool spend all their time just working on that!) but you basically are much safer falling in love with a good old certified geek, and they are certainly more fun to hang out with!  (Of course, I'm a geek, so that could just be me...)

Women, sadly, I've found no rule for trying to protect my heart against the worst.  All sorts of women have broken my heart -- they do it too easily!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#5 August 16th, 2006 12:29 AM

blissed

It's best to forget about sex and just make friends. If you've made a friend and sex springs from the chemistry between you, then the nature of that sex is dictated by the nature of your friendship. Turning sex into a game is just no brain silly, because it's not honest enough and your not connecting as people.

#6 August 16th, 2006 12:44 AM

blissed

P.S. Obviously most of your freinds you won't have sex with and they won't want to have sex with you, I'm talking about friendships were a mutual attraction exists.

P.P.S. smile  I think sex that springs from true affection, is brilliant, you can't beat it.

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » 60 Percent

Board footer