#1 August 13th, 2006 05:33 AM

zille

My Pink Heaven

Hey, all!

I had wanted to shoot this set for a long time, years in fact, but I couldn’t manage to pull all the [color="Magenta"]pinkness [/color]together in a good location (that is, with good light sources.)

Finally, I got the opportunity, and I was ready to make the set.  Which was a comedy of errors in some ways, and fated to happen in others.  Things had gone missing from my original stockpile of “pink stuff,” (that I’d been lugging around all this time) and yet they were magically easily replaced on the day of the shoot.

Once I got in to this utterly pink tent, this shrine to the new me, I knew I was in heaven!

You see, for years I’ve been a hardcore goth-girl.  I had no clothes in my wardrobe but black, painted my nails black, died my hair black – you name it and I “painted it black.”

Then, my partner (whom I had been with for seven years) and I broke up.  During the break-up process, I felt like she was trying to keep me from changing, from growing, from being the person I had grown into and not the girl she’d met seven years ago. 

This perceived stifling of my personality and person made me lash out, expand myself even further.  And, being a person who always gives weight to metaphor and symbol, I chose the wearing of color, in particular pink (the anti-black!) to show the world that I was unfurling the new, more varied me.

By the time I shot this set, it was about two years after she and I had finally broken up irrevocably.  But pink still means a great deal to me, is still symbolic and significant every time I put it on.  So to surround myself in pink, which is a color that evokes joy, love, innocence, femininity, and the rebirth of spring, and good health and prosperity, was very heady. 

Also, being a gal who loves puns, and knowing that in the “adult industry,” “showing pink” means doing “spread shots,” (i.e., exposing one’s genitals by either spreading your legs apart or even using your fingers to expose even more of one’s pinkest flesh…) I just loved the idea of doing “pink shots” in a temple of pink!

Once I was in my pink heaven, the childlike joy of it was the first sensation I experienced.  I remember when I was a kid, I loved being in tents, of hiding in and under and seeing the light pass through the fabric, so different and more colorful than light not filtered by the white, green or orange sheets I would steal from the linen closet in my house.  I had a real tent in the backyard, one year, but mostly I would steal sheets and blankets and up-end furniture, and tie the ends of the sheets to the legs of the chairs and side-tables, making myself a strangely shaped pavilion to play in for hours.

And, now I had an impromptu tent to play in again!

But the shoot gained a sexual aspect for me very fast.  The sensual aspects of the golden-pink color all around me, the sensations of the pink fur under me and the silky clothes I was wearing, all put me into a sensual kind of trance, one that made touching myself, through the fabric and then on bare skin, vital and unusually arousing.

Well – I don’t have to write any further about that – the pictures can tell thousands of words!  But I wanted you guys to know more about why this shoot was so important to me, why I even did it in the first place!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#2 August 13th, 2006 09:51 AM

paintjam

Re: My Pink Heaven

zille wrote:

Hey, all!

I had wanted to shoot this set for a long time, years in fact, but I couldn’t manage to pull all the [color="Magenta"]pinkness [/color]together in a good location (that is, with good light sources.)

Finally, I got the opportunity, and I was ready to make the set.  Which was a comedy of errors in some ways, and fated to happen in others.  Things had gone missing from my original stockpile of “pink stuff,” (that I’d been lugging around all this time) and yet they were magically easily replaced on the day of the shoot.

Once I got in to this utterly pink tent, this shrine to the new me, I knew I was in heaven!

You see, for years I’ve been a hardcore goth-girl.  I had no clothes in my wardrobe but black, painted my nails black, died my hair black – you name it and I “painted it black.”

Then, my partner (whom I had been with for seven years) and I broke up.  During the break-up process, I felt like she was trying to keep me from changing, from growing, from being the person I had grown into and not the girl she’d met seven years ago. 

This perceived stifling of my personality and person made me lash out, expand myself even further.  And, being a person who always gives weight to metaphor and symbol, I chose the wearing of color, in particular pink (the anti-black!) to show the world that I was unfurling the new, more varied me.

By the time I shot this set, it was about two years after she and I had finally broken up irrevocably.  But pink still means a great deal to me, is still symbolic and significant every time I put it on.  So to surround myself in pink, which is a color that evokes joy, love, innocence, femininity, and the rebirth of spring, and good health and prosperity, was very heady. 

Also, being a gal who loves puns, and knowing that in the “adult industry,” “showing pink” means doing “spread shots,” (i.e., exposing one’s genitals by either spreading your legs apart or even using your fingers to expose even more of one’s pinkest flesh…) I just loved the idea of doing “pink shots” in a temple of pink!

Once I was in my pink heaven, the childlike joy of it was the first sensation I experienced.  I remember when I was a kid, I loved being in tents, of hiding in and under and seeing the light pass through the fabric, so different and more colorful than light not filtered by the white, green or orange sheets I would steal from the linen closet in my house.  I had a real tent in the backyard, one year, but mostly I would steal sheets and blankets and up-end furniture, and tie the ends of the sheets to the legs of the chairs and side-tables, making myself a strangely shaped pavilion to play in for hours.

But the shoot gained a sexual aspect for me very fast.  The sensual aspects of the golden-pink color all around me, the sensations of the pink fur under me and the silky clothes I was wearing, all put me into a sensual kind of trance, one that made touching myself, through the fabric and then on bare skin, vital and unusually arousing.

Well – I don’t have to write any further about that – the pictures can tell thousands of words!  But I wanted you guys to know more about why this shoot was so important to me, why I even did it in the first place!

i just got through ordering a new handbag online.
i have just turned on neko case
(dont ask me why i chose her to view your images)
and am off to view your new folo.
[tingling]  wink

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 August 13th, 2006 10:10 AM

paintjam

well i just finished viewing your latest art WITH clothes on and thought you might want to know that by its end, i needed a panty change, so i ordered up a few new victoria secret panties (pink of course).

you know i got so sucked in by the intimacy of the shots and did not want to peek ahead to the next, and began wondering if i would see those unmistakable 3 curls.   i mean the juices were flowing before i made it to them.

marvelous folio my dear, you have set a new precident for intimate self imagery.

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 August 13th, 2006 11:54 AM

zille

paintjam wrote:

marvelous folio my dear, you have set a new precident for intimate self imagery.

Thank you Jamie!

It did feel really intimate at the time, being all enclosed in that very intense space!

#5 August 14th, 2006 04:12 PM

catt

zille wrote:

Hey, all!

Being an ex-'goth' myself, I can relate to this sentiment Zille.  It's incredibly cathartic to about-turn and immerse yourself in something that is as far removed from the template you've long established, and embrace it (even if only temporarily!). 

No matter, it's a wonderfully delicate and feminine shoot, thoughtful and exotic.  You're an admirable woman in so many ways, Zille, and I truly am fond of you.

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#6 August 15th, 2006 01:36 AM

zille

catt wrote:

Being an ex-'goth' myself, I can relate to this sentiment Zille.  It's incredibly cathartic to about-turn and immerse yourself in something that is as far removed from the template you've long established, and embrace it (even if only temporarily!).

Yes!  That's exactly it, Cattus Extraordinarius.  Damn -- I should have used "cathartic" in my write-up.  Stop hogging all those good big words, Catt!  [grins]

catt wrote:

No matter, it's a wonderfully delicate and feminine shoot, thoughtful and exotic.  You're an admirable woman in so many ways, Zille, and I truly am fond of you.

[exudes fondness in your direction]

#7 August 15th, 2006 11:20 AM

paintjam

zille wrote:

Yes!  That's exactly it, Cattus Extraordinarius.  Damn -- I should have used "cathartic" in my write-up.  Stop hogging all those good big words, Catt!  [grins]

[exudes fondness in your direction]

if i send you some big words would you exude in this direction too??? wink
smooches
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#8 August 16th, 2006 03:05 AM

SCSIgirl

zille wrote:

Thank you Jamie!

It did feel really intimate at the time, being all enclosed in that very intense space!

I would have loved to be your girl scout bunkmate on those lonely, cold camping outings.  ;-}

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#9 August 16th, 2006 02:20 PM

zille

SCSIgirl wrote:

I would have loved to be your girl scout bunkmate on those lonely, cold camping outings.  ;-}

Actually, my mom wouldn't let me join girl scouts!  sad 

But I rather imagine you'd have made do with the sleep-over parties!   ;P

Board footer