1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » it is just

#1 August 13th, 2006 12:14 AM

paintjam

it is just

it is just such a beautiful picture perfect summer day here (yes after all the whining this summer about the heat we do have our days here in the midwest).

does anyone else think that[color="DarkRed"] a cool breeze on a sunny summer morning is most erotic?[/color]

hope it is fab where you are.

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#2 August 13th, 2006 12:13 PM

katt

Re: it is just

paintjam wrote:

it is just such a beautiful picture perfect summer day here (yes after all the whining this summer about the heat we do have our days here in the midwest).

does anyone else think that[color="DarkRed"] a cool breeze on a sunny summer morning is most erotic?[/color]

luv
jamie

I do aggree jamie it is most erotic, i love those mornings were you get out of bed and its not to hot, not to cold, you walk outside nude and as you do, the sun and the cool breeze hits you to say good morning. Its beautiful

mwaz katt

#3 August 13th, 2006 01:07 PM

perl

A sunny winters day also has much to recommend it. We're having one of those right now. Sitting by the window in a pool of sunlight - I feel like curling up and dozing like a cat.

#4 August 13th, 2006 01:39 PM

zille

It's like that where I am, too!  And I hope another lovely one tommorow!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#5 August 13th, 2006 10:09 PM

paintjam

katt wrote:

I do aggree jamie it is most erotic, i love those mornings were you get out of bed and its not to hot, not to cold, you walk outside nude and as you do, the sun and the cool breeze hits you to say good morning. Its beautiful

mwaz katt

yes its that magical combo of cool and sun.
giving me goosebumps thinking about it.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 August 13th, 2006 10:10 PM

paintjam

perl wrote:

A sunny winters day also has much to recommend it. We're having one of those right now. Sitting by the window in a pool of sunlight - I feel like curling up and dozing like a cat.

oh my yes sunny winters days are also fab.
i have occassionally cracked a window in the dead of winter with the sun pouring in to match the effect.
deliteful.

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#7 August 14th, 2006 12:20 AM

paintjam

it is just another perfect morning here...at least until later when it is to get hot once again.

hope you have a fab breezy morning wherever you are....;)

luv
jamie

http://people.tribe.net/2b2cda0f-75fc-4 … 665/photos

'stay beautiful'

#8 August 15th, 2006 03:50 PM

kitkat

paintjam wrote:

luv
jamie

Yes yes yes!  How I long for those days again!  I'm a beach baby by choice and I love the scent of the salt in the air that comes on the breeze,  the taste of it on skin, oh summer, please come back again....

#9 August 15th, 2006 06:50 PM

paintjam

kitkat wrote:

Yes yes yes!  How I long for those days again!  I'm a beach baby by choice and I love the scent of the salt in the air that comes on the breeze,  the taste of it on skin, oh summer, please come back again....

soon my dear soon!
smooches
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » it is just

Board footer