#1 August 11th, 2006 02:35 PM

misstrestash

how did i go?

hi all,

was just hoping to get some futher feed back on my shoot, as i have been rather tied up latley and have not got back in to do more but was thinking about it. so let me know if you think i should.

#2 August 11th, 2006 03:24 PM

catt

Re: how did i go?

misstrestash wrote:

hi all,

was just hoping to get some futher feed back on my shoot, as i have been rather tied up latley and have not got back in to do more but was thinking about it. so let me know if you think i should.

T'was a great shoot, hon - although it's been really bugging me as to who you remind me of.  You ever get told you look like a certain celebrity?

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#3 August 11th, 2006 08:36 PM

paintjam

misstrestash wrote:

hi all,

i loved your shoot and can't wait for the next one.
you can model for my artwork ANYTIME YOU LIKE...;)

smooches
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 August 12th, 2006 03:30 PM

SCSIgirl

misstrestash wrote:

hi all,

Lady, you are totally gorgeous.  And that is from a life long figure model photographer.  You have a lot of potential and I would hope you continue to explore your artistic side.

You're hired!!!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

Board footer