#26 August 3rd, 2006 06:57 AM

alisha_x

Re: Things To Do With Your Penis #429

I think anything other than the norm is fun coz its not the norm... and adds variety... people love to think they are doing something naughty too lol!

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#27 August 3rd, 2006 09:17 AM

cle

can anyone describe any amazing penis "tricks" (think puppetry of the penis) that they can do or have seen someone else do? I saw a guy onstage at sexpo, and wasnt that impressed with his repetoire, it was a tad too lame for me

#28 August 3rd, 2006 07:15 PM

paintjam

SCSIgirl wrote:

Well, gosh,  I guess I'm just not the adventurous type.  The only thing to touch my privates is myself and my designated partner.

Although there was that one incident when I had just emerged from the shower.  I stepped into the hallway and my favorite daughter (see avitar) had rolled on her back for a tummy rub.  As I squatted down to pet her,  the OTHER daughterr  (a Cockapoo) came up behind me and gave my hanging gonads a inquisitive lick.  I think I hit my head on the hallway light fixture during the single best vertical vault of my life.  It certainly scared the pee out of both animals who managed to clear the hallway before I landed.  There may have been screaming involved,  but I really don't remember.

Other than that,  no,  it's not into anything unusual.

haaaaaaa!   the potential meal lick teehee
funny.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#29 August 6th, 2006 08:01 PM

alyce

alisha_x wrote:

I knew another guy who wanked in his sleep

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do *wink*

I've actually also involved someone else in my sleep.  I managed to wake them up, arouse them, have sex, roll off when I was done, and continue sleeping.  Can't say he was too happy in the morning when he told me how I'd left him hanging like that.

Board footer