1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Cle on Ice

#1 July 18th, 2006 01:54 AM

kronful

Cle on Ice

My sweet love

I was watching your Pics and Vids on snow.

It is clear that you wore no bra. Do you usually go without Bra?

Who is the second chick with you?

Cle, for God’s sake how did you make these shots? We love seeing you naked. But on snow??????? We do care for you sweet Paula.

How did you tolerate that???  When I saw snow on your bare DELICIOUS boobs I was amazed. How did you tolerate that??

Were you in Bed next day??

Sweet Paula, please take care of your self.

my love

kronful

#2 July 18th, 2006 04:27 AM

blissed

Re: Cle on Ice

I think I left you this post just before I left AW smile http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulletin … #post98145 It's true here as well.

Could you tell me what your first language is and possibly the country you live in. Then I may be able to know how culturally you differ from the site, because although your first post was deleted and the others are a little uncomfortable to read you actually seem quite sweet. You just have no clue about what gives offence and what doesn't smile If you want to learn anything about the site and it's philosophy as I see it, feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to help you smile

#3 July 18th, 2006 09:39 PM

LeoBloom

blissed wrote:

I think I left you this post just before I left AW smile http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulletin … #post98145 It's true here as well.

Could you tell me what your first language is and possibly the country you live in. Then I may be able to know how culturally you differ from the site, because although your first post was deleted and the others are a little uncomfortable to read you actually seem quite sweet. You just have no clue about what gives offence and what doesn't smile If you want to learn anything about the site and it's philosophy as I see it, feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to help you smile

Can I just say that I think this comment by Blissed is a model of what to do in these particular circumstances. I remember one of my teachers used to say that when a civilised person reproves someone he does it in such a way that ennobles both the giver and the receiver of the reproof. I do not think I have ever seen this principle carried out so perfectly before. It really is a model to us all. And I say that glumly aware that I am quite incapable of doing it myself. I simply get snappy.

#4 July 19th, 2006 08:30 AM

blissed

Cheers Leo smile

#5 August 3rd, 2006 09:41 AM

cle

hello smile

i promise i dont ever go without a bra for too long, my boobs are too big for this..... and my partnet in crime in the video, is my best friend chloe (you know her from abbywinters as chloe_b)..... we have done alot of work together, we are extremely comfortable together, and have so much fun, and it must show, because we have been so lucky to have been given alot of work together....... but the people here at ISM are just cool anyways, theyre the best site to work for I reckon, and chloe and I have been treated soooooooo well!!!!!

i did get sick after the snow shoot tongue but it was a bit self inflicted..... hehe, after a full on day of being naked in the snow, i went back home that same night, went shopping for a new outfit, and then hit the clubs with some friends, so i was not well after that lol.

but dont worry kronful, i take good care of myself these days tongue i get lots and lots of sleep (whenever possible) and i take multi vitamins, and i eat healthy foods..... ive lost a tiny bit of weight cos ive changed my eating habits (for the better) so now ive just gotta find timef ro the gym to turn it all into muscle big_smile hehe

ahhhh, blissed you have to be the sweetest guy of all the forums!!!!! sorry i havent been in touch for awhile, back at uni means mahem!!!!! but thanks for always being so nice about everything! youre a very unique guy!

#6 August 3rd, 2006 10:12 PM

acidrock69

that pic is one of the many i love from cle's folio, just something about it. redheads are one of my vices, especially when they're as beautiful as she. Don't ever leave cle, you're an asset to ISM. smile

#7 August 5th, 2006 06:01 AM

alisha_x

or indeed several assetts - im so jealous!

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#8 August 5th, 2006 02:18 PM

Head
Administrator

acidrock69 wrote:

that pic is one of the many i love from cle's folio, just something about it. redheads are one of my vices, especially when they're as beautiful as she. Don't ever leave cle, you're an asset to ISM. smile

She is an asset, but a honey blonde one, not a redhead!?

#9 August 6th, 2006 07:01 AM

blissed

A lot of people have made that mistake, because in some pics her hair can look red, and Cle thanks for you comments smile I think your pretty unique yourself smile

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Cle on Ice

Board footer