#1 August 2nd, 2006 05:35 PM

lisa_love

Just for fun?

Hello All
I was just wondering if all the models do this just for fun and a little extra cash or if you really want to make something out of this?
Personaly myself i would like to make something out of this i have always dreamed of being an actress (any type) and ISM were the first people to give me a chance (i love you guys)
Hope to hear from you all soon
Lisa

#2 August 2nd, 2006 07:26 PM

paintjam

Re: Just for fun?

lisa_love wrote:

Hello All
I was just wondering if all the models do this just for fun and a little extra cash or if you really want to make something out of this?
Personaly myself i would like to make something out of this i have always dreamed of being an actress (any type) and ISM where the first people to give me a chance (i love you guys)
Hope to hear from you all soon
Lisa

greetings lisa

having myself over far too much of the web (teehee) i submitted a folio here simply because i adore this site, and i adore it and those who run it even more for allowing me to be a part of it.  i think it is a fab honour of sorts to be alongside all these gorgeous sisters from around the world who have WILFULLY imaged themselves for this site.

can being here work in your favour ala career?

i believe it can.  there are a lot of eyes on this site, but it does not hurt to be up elsewhere.
i know quite a few models (yes i know we are artists and not models) who have gotten work  by posting at other sites that are looking for models.

welcome and good luck.
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 August 10th, 2006 10:36 PM

lisa_love

Re: Just for fun?

Hi Jamie,
I would love to go on other sites but i do not have a lot of time on my hands at the moment because i work full time and monday till friday it is a bit hard to get a day of during the week. also i do not really know where to go to get on any other sites
talk soon Lisa

Board footer