#1 July 19th, 2006 02:04 PM

SCSIgirl

A proposal for Alisha

Now that I can speak again (mucho thanks to Head) I'd like to maker a proposal that I wanted to make 2 weeks ago.

Now that the Internet and ISM have expanded their influence to Mars,  I think we need to send a good-will committee to welcome the Martians.  I propose Alisha and I band together and make the trip to exchange cultures (so to speak).  Obviously they have some very talented girls there and an exchange of ideas would put us into some interesting position(s).

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#2 July 20th, 2006 06:05 AM

alisha_x

Re: A proposal for Alisha

hmm martians eh? interesting positions eh? sounds erm... interesting....

Its either utter genius or insanity and with you my dear Im never quite sure! tongue

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#3 August 1st, 2006 11:16 PM

girlfrommars

As a representative of Mars here on Earth I would like to assure you that we come in peace - except when we're being really noisy! ;-) We are trying to change the age-old misconception of Mars being the planet of war and have sent out a scouting mission to spread messages of love, freedom and friendship among Earthlings.
We have tried this in many ways, but have unfortunately until now we have not been entirely successful, partly due to our enemies using the Hollywood movie business to portray us as small, green and angry. We have now discovered that the most effective way for us to spread the love is by taking off our clothes and showing that, underneath, we really are very nice indeed     :-)

Long live the Mars-Earth friendship!

#4 August 2nd, 2006 01:23 AM

blissed

Are you all absolutely positive about all this. The mars Global surveyor satellite surveyed the whole of mars and it didn't find any naked women at all. But then it wasn't looking for them was it. Thats why. The rovers have been there for 2 years and only found rocks because the girls use the rocks to hide behind and then come out when we're not looking. There will come a day tho, when you'll slip up and you won't get back behind rock in time, and then we'll have an image. I'd quite like to see the press conference where after all the effort expended and millions of dollars spent, the highest officials  at NASA present the evidence of life on mars, with a fuzzy  picture of a naked woman smile

If theres any Martians reading this message board, I'd really love to go to mars and have a look round, so I just basically need a lift. If you want to abduct me for few days (no experiments) and take me there, I'd really appreciate it.

#5 August 2nd, 2006 06:03 AM

alisha_x

you might want to request an oxygen mask or some sort of sci-fi bubble of oxygen to magically surround you or something so you dont suffocate - oh water might be nice too.... better start packing a suitcase in case u find a spaceship in your garden!

Remember to take lots of pics and post them here!

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#6 August 2nd, 2006 08:34 AM

blissed

Hey fantastic news!!!! I got an email from a small family of Martians who are on their way back tonight, So I'm packed with bottled water, a digi cam and change of underpants. They've told me to wait  in my garden where I'm gonna be tractor beamed up to the ship and taken to Mars, Freaking Mars!!!!!!!!!!!  they said theres no men there, just naked women. Is'nt it amazing, I still can't believe it!!! smile I have to go and wait in the garden now, I'll tell you what happens when I get back.

#7 August 2nd, 2006 10:54 AM

SCSIgirl

blissed wrote:

Hey fantastic news!!!! I got an email from a small family of Martians who are on their way back tonight, So I'm packed with bottled water, a digi cam and change of underpants. They've told me to wait  in my garden where I'm gonna be tractor beamed up to the ship and taken to Mars, Freaking Mars!!!!!!!!!!!  they said theres no men there, just naked women. Is'nt it amazing, I still can't believe it!!! smile I have to go and wait in the garden now, I'll tell you what happens when I get back.

Condoms!!!!  Don't forget CONDOMS!!  Those martian girls will steal your essence!!!  Girl from Mars sure did.

And Bundling!!  Beware of Bundling!!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

Board footer