#1 August 1st, 2006 10:16 AM

blissed

Cle and Chloe Supershine

I haven't got a car but a I think I'll ask my neighbour if I can buff up their windscreen with my bum. Is it the most efficient way of getting it clean, that's the most important thing to consider.

#2 August 1st, 2006 10:47 AM

catt

Re: Cle and Chloe Supershine

blissed wrote:

I haven't got a car but a I think I'll ask my neighbour if I can buff up their windscreen with my bum. Is it the most efficient way of getting it clean, that's the most important thing to consider.

It's not only the most efficient way of cleaning your windsheild, but it's an excellent method of skin exfoliation to boot.

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#3 August 1st, 2006 07:37 PM

paintjam

catt wrote:

It's not only the most efficient way of cleaning your windsheild, but it's an excellent method of skin exfoliation to boot.

xxCattxx

right.
it could have a tendency to DENT THE HOOD mounting said vehicle to bunn the windshield.

wink
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 August 1st, 2006 09:22 PM

blissed

catt wrote:

catt I didn't know this was part of your regular beauty regime. I'll have to include it in mine smile Oh and could you ask Richard to pay Cle a little bit extra for her shoots so she can get her own broadband connection, thanks smile

paintjam wrote:

right.
it could have a tendency to DENT THE HOOD mounting said vehicle to bunn the windshield.

Jamie, I think thats a great name for it, bunning the windshield smile I think it's gonna catch on smile

#5 August 1st, 2006 10:14 PM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

catt I didn't know this was part of your regular beauty regime. I'll have to include it in mine smile Oh and could you ask Richard to pay Cle a little bit extra for her shoots so she can get her own broadband connection, thanks smile

Jamie, I think thats a great name for it, bunning the windshield smile I think it's gonna catch on smile

it does have a nice ring to it does it not?
really emphasize the b - BBBBBunning the windshield.
wink
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 August 2nd, 2006 06:08 AM

alisha_x

haha - great fun - i wonder if i could bun my motorbike when its finished - would buff up the shine on the fairing nicely lol

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#7 August 2nd, 2006 11:27 AM

paintjam

alisha_x wrote:

haha - great fun - i wonder if i could bun my motorbike when its finished - would buff up the shine on the fairing nicely lol

i would so love to watch you 'bbbunn up your motorbike' wink
smoochies
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#8 August 3rd, 2006 09:11 AM

cle

hehe, i must confess my car was actually DIRTIER than it started out, lol, which is saying alot considering it hadnt been washed in like 2 years in the first place...... I think in the total time I have had it, I may have only washed it once by myself, and I didnt do a very good job..... my father looked at my attempt with such disdain, lol..... I think car washing should be left to the boys, they need to make themselves useful don't they! wink

At least Chloe and I were nice and clean in the end....that was actually the most recent wash my car has had, and that was last year hehe..... I was a nanny for awhile there, and I was afraid they werent going to let me take the kids in my car cos it's dirty on the outside, but also a rubbish tipon the inside, you know, red bull cans everywhere, wrappers of all sorts..... I'm a uni student, so I have to dash around alot, also due to the fact that I'm notoriously late for EVERYTHING no matter how hard I try...... just ask Chloe or even Richard, I try I really do!

Hope you guys liked the video,  hope there's the rest of it to come soon, hehe this one was funny, I love Chloe, she's so cute tongue

xxx

#9 October 10th, 2006 11:27 PM

strawberry

Hehe. This was a hilarious shoot! Cle and I just couldn't stop laughing...twas sooo much fun! Tho, as you might be able to tell, the car was dirtier than when we started! Oh well, it brings back all the memories of that shoot when we go driving round in Cle's car! Just not the same anymore!   smile   Love doing shoots with Cle, we just seem to bounce off one another, n always seem to be able to crack ourselves up!  smile   I love it! She's great!
Cle, with the late thing... nobody's perfect... but you're pretty close as I reckon many people here will agree! but yeah, she does sometimes find it difficult to get to places on time! Hehe. smile  Still luv ya tho!

#10 October 11th, 2006 08:16 PM

TowelBoy

Dear Chloe,

Mmmm ... Both you and Cle together ... I'd like to be " Shined " by all four at once !!!

Well that's just a daydream I have had ... ( blush )

Nice to hear from you here at ISM ... smile

And I really miss both reading posts by ... and replying to ... Cle ... sad
Hope she is doing well and feeling happy ?

So it is, in fact, Strawberry season in Oz !!!

smile
TowelBoy

Board footer