#1 July 31st, 2006 05:13 PM

catt

Things To Do With Your Penis #429

Since you blokes are always complaining about not being able to shoot yourselves, why not try your (ahem)...hand at another artistic pursuit?

http://media.theage.com.au/?rid=20730&s … 61&flash=1

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#2 July 31st, 2006 10:00 PM

acidrock69

Re: Things To Do With Your Penis #429

word of warning, its not the best way to express your artistic side in public.

besides, everyone knows penis sculpting is where its at.

#3 July 31st, 2006 10:03 PM

perl

"penis sculpting" eh?
Perhaps you should elaborate. I'm getting this amusing visual of a kinda balloon animal type thing which is bound to make all the boys wince.

#4 August 1st, 2006 01:45 AM

SCSIgirl

catt wrote:

Since you blokes are always complaining about not being able to shoot yourselves, why not try your (ahem)...hand at another artistic pursuit?

http://media.theage.com.au/?rid=20730&s … 61&flash=1

xxCattxx

Hate to admit this,  but he's better with his dick than I am with my hand.......  at painting, of course.

I wonder what a gal with big nips could accomplish??  She would be a great face painter.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#5 August 1st, 2006 04:46 AM

alisha_x

looks puzzled - why how when where would someone think hmm I know what I will do toda - paint with my genetalia... i hope thats not lead paint! :s lol

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#6 August 1st, 2006 08:03 AM

paintjam

alisha_x wrote:

looks puzzled - why how when where would someone think hmm I know what I will do toda - paint with my genetalia... i hope thats not lead paint! :s lol

actually i hope it is teehee.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#7 August 1st, 2006 09:34 AM

jackscratch

I once saw a woman who, among many other talents, could paint with no hands and I'm not talking about a Daniel Day Lewis/My Left Foot kind of thing either, once again proving that women can do more with less.  The real show stopper though was when she projectiled bananas into various targets across the room and then poured in 7Up and poured out Coke. I pretty much took her word for it but I actually think it might have been Pepsi....

#8 August 1st, 2006 10:49 AM

catt

acidrock69 wrote:

besides, everyone knows penis sculpting is where its at.

I'd like to see some artistic gentleman create a work of art with his esteemed member on the pottery wheel, a la Ghost.  Then, I think I could die knowing that I'd pretty much seen every possible thing the world had to offer.

xxCattxx

#9 August 1st, 2006 10:51 AM

catt

perl wrote:

"penis sculpting" eh?
Perhaps you should elaborate. I'm getting this amusing visual of a kinda balloon animal type thing which is bound to make all the boys wince.

See, balloon animals always makes me think of hemorrhoids.  Or 'bum grapes', as a dear friend calls them.  Either way, winceworthy, yes.

xxCattxx

#10 August 1st, 2006 10:56 AM

catt

SCSIgirl wrote:

Hate to admit this,  but he's better with his dick than I am with my hand.......  at painting, of course..

I'm a tad suspicious of Monet, myself...

SCSIgirl wrote:

I wonder what a gal with big nips could accomplish??  She would be a great face painter.

I think Mad_Dame did a folio (or video?) painting with her breasts...and I'm sure there are others on ISM, somewhere.  That being said, I think you were getting at something entirely different, but I'm way too naive to understand *winks*

xxCattxx

#11 August 1st, 2006 10:59 AM

catt

jackscratch wrote:

I once saw a woman who, among many other talents, could paint with no hands and I'm not talking about a Daniel Day Lewis/My Left Foot kind of thing either, once again proving that women can do more with less.  The real show stopper though was when she projectiled bananas into various targets across the room and then poured in 7Up and poured out Coke. I pretty much took her word for it but I actually think it might have been Pepsi....

You've no doubt seen that classic film, Sex And Zen?  I was always fascinated by that girl's ability to clench a paintbrush via her frontbum muscles and indulge in a little sumi-e.

xxCattxx

#12 August 1st, 2006 02:47 PM

SCSIgirl

alisha_x wrote:

looks puzzled - why how when where would someone think hmm I know what I will do toda - paint with my genetalia...  lol

See!!  That's exactly what I mean!!  If you paint my cheek using your genetalia,  it would look like a flower and be far easier to explain to my mate than lipstick on my collar.

Besides.....  your "kiss" would make my day.  Heck,  it would make my decade!!!!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#13 August 1st, 2006 07:33 PM

paintjam

catt wrote:

I'd like to see some artistic gentleman create a work of art with his esteemed member on the pottery wheel, a la Ghost.  Then, I think I could die knowing that I'd pretty much seen every possible thing the world had to offer.

xxCattxx

oh honey
the places they put those thingies already would make a sculpting wheel seem mild.
perhaps a thread from the guyz who frequent these forums CONFESSING the most bizaare place they have had their thingies....;)

smooches
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#14 August 1st, 2006 09:34 PM

blissed

I wouldn't have anything to put in it, as mine stay's firmly in my trousers and is only allowed out 3 to 5 times a day to perform it's specified functions, quite boring really. Tho it is important to me so I don't wanna go sticking it where I might loose it smile

#15 August 2nd, 2006 06:17 AM

alisha_x

I have a good story about penis' and odd things i thought i would share - so here goes:

I knew a sweet guy a while back who was a 20 year old virgin - belived in true love and waiting for the right one - and generally studied history and smoked dope a lot.

Then he told me this story - once when very stoned him and his mates in his uni room (read broomcupboard with a bed in) all decided to have a competiton about how many Chocolate Smarties they could fit under their foreskin!

I was in shock for ages - do men often do this kinda thing in front of each other??? are all the sweet vigin guys innocent by women but over-friendly with chocolate treats in front of their mates???

I knew another guy who wanked in his sleep (he fell asleep on the sofa occationally) but he was far from innocent so it wasn't as shocking....

I do know some odd guys - or at least i HOPE they are odd! haha.

:s

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#16 August 2nd, 2006 06:54 AM

blissed

Ha ha they all sound pretty normal to me smile
Since I left school, I've never had any male freinds who've seen my penis, but then I'm not into team sports and the changing rooms are where that sort of thing starts. I'm too much of a sensitive artist to get into prank wars either. I hate them, some people nearly die from them and it's still all a big laugh smile

Did the 20 year old virgin guy ever offer you any smarties, and did you eat them smile

#17 August 2nd, 2006 10:02 AM

jackscratch

paintjam wrote:

oh honey
the places they put those thingies already would make a sculpting wheel seem mild.
perhaps a thread from the guyz who frequent these forums CONFESSING the most bizaare place they have had their thingies....;)

smooches
jamie

Mother, I have sinned....I for one am a bit more conservative in my old age as to where I put my johnson these days, though in younger years I was known to go on a few dares.

Vacuum hoses (too much noisey distraction and how DO you get the stuff out - "Gosh, Mom, I don't know how semen got in the vacuum"), fruit (haven't found one with the right consistency)...I remember a website that had some beta on different home made implements (pillows, plastic bags, paper towel tubes, between the matress and boxspring, etc.) - I find it fascinating that someone actually spends quite a lot of time thinking about these sorts of things, and I of course couldn't help but check it out, purely out of curiosity and not necessity, ahem...

Animals farm or otherwise are something I've never quite understood...and I've never found a sheep that was willing to wear a leather teddy. Though I once met a really cute heifer but she was spoken for.

One friend double dared me to stick it in a sea anenome...though do look amazingly similar to labia, I turned it down what with the fear of it actually closing up around my manhood and not releasing, ala female canines.

I recall a dude from high school who on a first date at a drive in, waited until his date went to the bathroom, then inserted his firm unit into a bag of popcorn...when she returned and plunged her hand into the bag, there was more than just popcorn that she grasped.

#18 August 2nd, 2006 11:24 AM

paintjam

jackscratch wrote:

Mother, I have sinned....I for one am a bit more conservative in my old age as to where I put my johnson these days, though in younger years I was known to go on a few dares.

Vacuum hoses (too much noisey distraction and how DO you get the stuff out - "Gosh, Mom, I don't know how semen got in the vacuum"), fruit (haven't found one with the right consistency)...I remember a website that had some beta on different home made implements (pillows, plastic bags, paper towel tubes, between the matress and boxspring, etc.) - I find it fascinating that someone actually spends quite a lot of time thinking about these sorts of things, and I of course couldn't help but check it out, purely out of curiosity and not necessity, ahem...

Animals farm or otherwise are something I've never quite understood...and I've never found a sheep that was willing to wear a leather teddy. Though I once met a really cute heifer but she was spoken for.

One friend double dared me to stick it in a sea anenome...though do look amazingly similar to labia, I turned it down what with the fear of it actually closing up around my manhood and not releasing, ala female canines.

I recall a dude from high school who on a first date at a drive in, waited until his date went to the bathroom, then inserted his firm unit into a bag of popcorn...when she returned and plunged her hand into the bag, there was more than just popcorn that she grasped.

haaaaaaaaaaa 'mom i don't know how that semen got in the vacuum cleaner hose'

now in the fruit department, i have heard a lot of guys say that watermelon was the fruit of choice.
so wet, cold if needsbe, but so wet teehee

now the popcorn (all about marys popcorn huh?) hehehe

i know there are other places thingies have been so we need to get some of those others lurking in the forum shadows to let it be known.

thanx for sharing
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#19 August 2nd, 2006 02:04 PM

catt

paintjam wrote:

oh honey

smooches
jamie

O, I certainly wasn't saying that was the weirdest thing I could possibly see - not by a long shot!  Remember, I'm from the country *S*  We had stories of local boys boinking trees, the holes in bricks (chaffing!), and even cored apples.  When they couldn't catch a sheep, that is.

xxCattxx

#20 August 2nd, 2006 02:06 PM

catt

blissed wrote:

and is only allowed out 3 to 5 times a day to perform it's specified functions

Washing dishes, mowing the lawns, doing your taxes, etc, etc.

*grin*

xxCattxx

#21 August 2nd, 2006 02:17 PM

catt

jackscratch wrote:

Yeeaaaah...I dunno if I could do something like that.  Sure, if I one day awoke with a doodle, I'd be adventurous with it.  But I doubt I'd be sticking it in the mouths of sharks or other prickly, possibly spring-shut sea fauna.  You're a wise man to turn down such a dare, Mr. Scratch.

Although I'm certain (and be sure to ask any medical staffmember from a coastline town) that there'd be many who wouldn't.

xxCattxx

#22 August 2nd, 2006 07:28 PM

paintjam

catt wrote:

O, I certainly wasn't saying that was the weirdest thing I could possibly see - not by a long shot!  Remember, I'm from the country *S*  We had stories of local boys boinking trees, the holes in bricks (chaffing!), and even cored apples.  When they couldn't catch a sheep, that is.

xxCattxx

haaaaaa haaaaaaaaa!
yes i met a few guys in a club once who were telling us (sincerely and with great pride) that their 1st time was with a cow...(they were from georgia)  wink
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#23 August 2nd, 2006 10:47 PM

acidrock69

catt wrote:

xxCattxx

ahhhh, sounds like you missed the deleted scenes on the dvd. lol jk

#24 August 3rd, 2006 02:34 AM

SCSIgirl

paintjam wrote:

oh honey

smooches
jamie

Well, gosh,  I guess I'm just not the adventurous type.  The only thing to touch my privates is myself and my designated partner.

Although there was that one incident when I had just emerged from the shower.  I stepped into the hallway and my favorite daughter (see avitar) had rolled on her back for a tummy rub.  As I squatted down to pet her,  the OTHER daughterr  (a Cockapoo) came up behind me and gave my hanging gonads a inquisitive lick.  I think I hit my head on the hallway light fixture during the single best vertical vault of my life.  It certainly scared the pee out of both animals who managed to clear the hallway before I landed.  There may have been screaming involved,  but I really don't remember.

Other than that,  no,  it's not into anything unusual.

#25 August 3rd, 2006 02:47 AM

SCSIgirl

perl wrote:

"penis sculpting" eh?

Not to highjack the thread,  but I wonder if the men might take a poll.  I've always been curious about something.  Let me ask about getting off.

For me, head is OK  (note I did not capitalize),  hands are OK (mine or hers) boobs do nothing other than amuse,  feet and other body parts are interesting,  but when it comes to the real sensation,  the real turn on,  the real 'blow the top of your head off",  there is nothing better than the place that nature provided.  For me it is the total, complete satisfaction.

Am I weird or is this the norm?

Board footer