#26 July 19th, 2006 04:00 PM

catt

Re: Comedic Relief

maxi wrote:

Oh no I shouldn't be giving tutorials - I only know how to rip the packet AND the condom with my teeth!

I'd still pay to see it.  Or maybe I just think you'd look awesome in a lab coat?

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#27 July 19th, 2006 05:08 PM

SCSIgirl

catt wrote:

...but SCSI...where does the milk come out?! 

*shocked*

xxCattxx

BTW - In case you missed Alisha's stand-in post for me,  the OzzFest pics are at:

http://www.baydancer.com/ozzfest06/

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#28 July 19th, 2006 05:13 PM

catt

SCSIgirl wrote:

BTW - In case you missed Alisha's stand-in post for me,  the OzzFest pics are at:

http://www.baydancer.com/ozzfest06/

I did see those - I especially enjoyed 'Fashion Statement', having not had seen such impressive manboobs since Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack.

xxCattxx

#29 July 19th, 2006 07:56 PM

paintjam

catt wrote:

I've dropped a mobile phone into the lavvy before - it didn't even hit the sides, just plonked right in, neat as a hole-in-one.  I knew there was no rescuing it, so thankfully I didn't have to reach in and get it.  Still, these are the perils of public restrooms.  I have had to stagger - pants 'round ankles - into another stall for loo paper, though, and that's always a pleasant experience.

And that contraption you linked to?  "Women are now free to enjoy a normal, active life and stop organising their lives around their bladders."  Wow.  I didn't even realise I was abnormal to start with sad 

Although I've always wanted to pee off a bridge.  It's the first thing I'd do if I woke up one day with a penis.

xxCattxx

a direct 'kerplop' huh hehehe!

the 'whiz' can make bladder emptying for women less traumatic indeed, under certain circumstances.
there is nothing abnormal about any of it really, other than the tragic condition of most public restrooms...;)

'stay beautiful'

#30 July 19th, 2006 07:58 PM

paintjam

catt wrote:

Women certainly are at a bit of a disadvantage when drunk, or camping.  I've always envied the boys who can duck down an alleyway or behind a tree for a quick peep.  I definitely need loo paper or a substitute for such a scenario, but luckily I have the bladder fortitude of a camel (in reverse...or something).   

xxCattxx

a camel huh?
with all the water i drink throughout the day (i am a total water junkie), the only way i get 8 straight hours of sleep is if i were hooked up to a catheter teehee.
what bladder stamina.

hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#31 July 20th, 2006 06:02 AM

alisha_x

I so nearly bought one of those whiz things at Isle of wight - i had a fiver i spent it on dinner - wrong choice! lol.

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#32 July 20th, 2006 10:11 AM

paintjam

alisha_x wrote:

I so nearly bought one of those whiz things at Isle of wight - i had a fiver i spent it on dinner - wrong choice! lol.

what is a fiver in g.b.?

'stay beautiful'

#33 July 20th, 2006 05:10 PM

centrevom

paintjam wrote:

what is a fiver in g.b.?

A five pound note.

#34 July 20th, 2006 07:57 PM

paintjam

centrevom wrote:

A five pound note.

thank you.
wink

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#35 July 21st, 2006 12:54 PM

catt

paintjam wrote:

a camel huh?
with all the water i drink throughout the day (i am a total water junkie), the only way i get 8 straight hours of sleep is if i were hooked up to a catheter teehee.
what bladder stamina.

hugz
jamie

I was pretty good as a kid on car trips, being able to hold it in for many hours on end.  It hopefully made up (in part) for my being a terrible little shit when it came to getting haircuts.

xxCattxx

#36 July 21st, 2006 01:18 PM

SCSIgirl

paintjam wrote:

what is a fiver in g.b.?

Same as a 'fin'  in the US.  Man,  I'm dating myself.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#37 July 21st, 2006 02:13 PM

catt

SCSIgirl wrote:

Man,  I'm dating myself.

When you take yourself out for dinner and a film, do you put out? *grin*

xxCattxx

#38 July 21st, 2006 04:37 PM

nikkibrand

I date myself quite frequently, its a gaurenteed lay at the end of the night, and noones counting the money spent!

#39 July 21st, 2006 04:43 PM

catt

nikkibrand wrote:

I date myself quite frequently, its a gaurenteed lay at the end of the night, and noones counting the money spent!

Plus, there's no need to kick yourself out of the bedroom once the deed is done.

xxCattxx

#40 July 21st, 2006 10:17 PM

paintjam

catt wrote:

I was pretty good as a kid on car trips, being able to hold it in for many hours on end.  It hopefully made up (in part) for my being a terrible little shit when it came to getting haircuts.

xxCattxx

i hated getting hair cut when little too.

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#41 July 21st, 2006 11:03 PM

SCSIgirl

catt wrote:

Plus, there's no need to kick yourself out of the bedroom once the deed is done.

xxCattxx

Only if I was a lousy lay that night.  On good nights I get to cuddle myself in the afterglow....

#42 July 22nd, 2006 05:52 AM

alisha_x

my this thread has got a bit surreal - lol Xxx

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#43 July 22nd, 2006 02:12 PM

paintjam

nikkibrand wrote:

haaaaaaaaaaaaa
how true, how true....;)
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#44 July 28th, 2006 02:31 PM

kitkat

paintjam wrote:

well as i don't think this is quite the sexual scenario, here goes.

i was traveling across the state in which i live and needed gas and REALLY had to have a tinkle.

of course this was the only gas station at the exit and the women's room was quite gross.

so, i assumed 'THE POSITION' a lady will use to have a 'tinkle' without actually touching the seat.

well just as i was about finished emptying my bladder, my car keys slip out of my back pocket and into the toilet.   to make matters worse, gross as this place was, it was an auto-flush toilet.

now you have heard about us all being able to perform 'super feats' when the situation beckons, you know being able to lift a car to save a loved one, that type of thing.   well i moved faster than supergirl to reach into this gross bowl and rescue my car keys before they disappeared into the truck stop depths (oh my, just imagine what is down there.....).

at least the sink worked and i was able to wash off the experience.

the moral of this story...never ever put your keys in a back pocket when you have to assume 'the position' ladies.

actually because of this incident i purchased a product called 'the whiz away'
http://www.whizproducts.co.uk/en/whiz_freedom.aspx

yes ladies now it is possible to write your name in the snow or sand peeing....;)

luv
jamie

Oh yeah, love the dropping things in the toilet scenario, I had a similar thing happen in the grotty toilets of a pub in The Rocks in Sydney... But hey, those funnel things look great!  I have a distinct memory of trying to piss while standing at the tender age of 8, most disappointing.  But I got over my penis envy when I was in my early twenties, when I realised that squatting (outside) is one of the best feelings ever.  Very primal.  But has anyone ever noticed that pubic hair is a natural funnel anyway?  I didn't realise how practical it was until I had my first brazilian. Sexy, yes, but very messy. I was totally unprepared (and out at a pub) and promptly pissed all over myself.  Nature has some genuinely good designs.  But I wonder how I used to do it before the onset of puberty?  Oh and before I give the wrong impression, I don't have a golden shower fetish (sorry), I'm just entranced by the way things work (or don't for that matter).

#45 July 28th, 2006 08:24 PM

paintjam

kitkat wrote:

Oh yeah, love the dropping things in the toilet scenario, I had a similar thing happen in the grotty toilets of a pub in The Rocks in Sydney... But hey, those funnel things look great!  I have a distinct memory of trying to piss while standing at the tender age of 8, most disappointing.  But I got over my penis envy when I was in my early twenties, when I realised that squatting (outside) is one of the best feelings ever.  Very primal.  But has anyone ever noticed that pubic hair is a natural funnel anyway?  I didn't realise how practical it was until I had my first brazilian. Sexy, yes, but very messy. I was totally unprepared (and out at a pub) and promptly pissed all over myself.  Nature has some genuinely good designs.  But I wonder how I used to do it before the onset of puberty?  Oh and before I give the wrong impression, I don't have a golden shower fetish (sorry), I'm just entranced by the way things work (or don't for that matter).

what a keen observation about pubic hair.
interesting.
your pub story is a giggle now but at the time i bet it was aaarrrgghhhh!
smooches
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

Board footer