1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » :(

#1 July 12th, 2006 06:14 PM

katt

:(

hey everyone, i think my membership has run out sad sad sad i can still muse the forum but i dont no how long for. ive emailed admin to find out whats going on but if i cant keep useing the forum or get a reload (that would be great PLEASE!!!) thanx all for your beautiful comments and great folios i have enjoyed myself soooooo much (im still an ISM addict) keep up the great work everyone and ill keep useing the forum as long as i can

mwaz katt xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2 July 12th, 2006 08:35 PM

paintjam

Re: :(

katt wrote:

hey everyone, i think my membership has run out sad sad sad i can still muse the forum but i dont no how long for. ive emailed admin to find out whats going on but if i cant keep useing the forum or get a reload (that would be great PLEASE!!!) thanx all for your beautiful comments and great folios i have enjoyed myself soooooo much (im still an ISM addict) keep up the great work everyone and ill keep useing the forum as long as i can

mwaz katt xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

oh don't worrry honey they will let you reload.
it may take a few days as i am sure they are very busy at keeping this site as awesome as it is.
they are all so nice and helpful and beautiful and friendly and gorgeous and loving and sweet that i am sure you will get some extension.
wish we had an extended stay.  most of our co-models do not even make it here to the forum.

smooches
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 July 13th, 2006 02:16 AM

blissed

I've sent you a PM katt, hope you can still get them and you get an extension smile

#4 July 13th, 2006 01:54 PM

katt

just letting you all know the wonderfull people at head have extended my membership so i wont be leaving so soon!!!

#5 July 13th, 2006 08:48 PM

paintjam

katt wrote:

just letting you all know the wonderfull people at head have extended my membership so i wont be leaving so soon!!!

arent they just the best group of darlings around?

'stay beautiful'

#6 July 13th, 2006 11:34 PM

katt

paintjam wrote:

arent they just the best group of darlings around?

thats for sure, its so fantastic that they encurage everyone so much, they make everyone feel loved.

mwaz katt

#7 July 14th, 2006 07:07 AM

blissed

Yayy!!!! katts here to stay smile hopefully.

#8 July 14th, 2006 10:23 AM

katt

blissed wrote:

Yayy!!!! katts here to stay smile hopefully.

for another two months at least...

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » :(

Board footer