i loved your garden shot very much.
welcome.

you are definitely not camera shy.
i would so use you in my own work....;)

how is your summer treating you?

please stick around.

hugz
jamie

No summer left on this side of the globe!  I love being in front of the camera, and I love working with other artists.. I've just recently started art modelling again after a 4 year hiatus, it's such a thrill to be back on the podium.  I love the interplay between the artists drawing and the model modelling.  If you're really tuned in you can create a session that becomes a solid entity in itself.  I found the garden shoot was much like that as well. You go with your instincts and shoot with love and the environment responds and conspires to create what you want.

#27 July 12th, 2006 01:35 PM

kitkat

Re: my tiMe is near...

blissed wrote:

Hi kitkat if your folio was taken in your garden, I love it. Mines a wild garden with frogs and hedgehogs but I'd love an old car smile I really like your avatar too. Welcome to the forum smile

hello and thankyou! Yes that is my garden, it's a run down old ramshackle inner urban place, my landlords brought the car out from Italy in the 50's and it's been there since whenever they moved out.  It's full of compost!  We're trying to grow native raspberries over it so the car will be peeking through the bramble. It's a little gunbarrel terrace that has another house attached in mirror reversed, so the yard is shared.  I have lovely neighbours! They are artists too, it's nice to be in that environment. We don't have very much wildlife, but when the fuschias are in flower little silver eyes come to visit. Thankyou for welcoming me!

#28 July 12th, 2006 08:37 PM

paintjam

Re: my tiMe is near...

kitkat wrote:

No summer left on this side of the globe!  I love being in front of the camera, and I love working with other artists.. I've just recently started art modelling again after a 4 year hiatus, it's such a thrill to be back on the podium.  I love the interplay between the artists drawing and the model modelling.  If you're really tuned in you can create a session that becomes a solid entity in itself.  I found the garden shoot was much like that as well. You go with your instincts and shoot with love and the environment responds and conspires to create what you want.

thats for sure.
there is a definitely creative bubble that happens when the model is right there in the room with the artist.

hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

Board footer