#1 July 7th, 2006 04:04 AM

paintjam

rub it in when...

all of you southern hemisphere sisters can 'rub it in' when we are in the midst of REALLY BAD WINTER and it is summer where you are.

i hope it is not too unpleasant where you are because it is simply a perfect beach day here in the 'windy city' of chicago.

stay warm (hot) all

luv
jamie[ATTACH]254[/ATTACH][ATTACH]254[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]255[/ATTACH]

'stay beautiful'

#2 July 8th, 2006 02:50 PM

perl

Re: rub it in when...

Heh! I spotted this post earlier in the week when I was suffering from a horrid cold. I had to slink away from the computer and cry...

#3 July 8th, 2006 08:00 PM

paintjam

perl wrote:

Heh! I spotted this post earlier in the week when I was suffering from a horrid cold. I had to slink away from the computer and cry...

well if it is any consolation i am paying for that day with a mild sunburn teehee
sorry just get me back in january.

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 July 8th, 2006 08:03 PM

perl

paintjam wrote:

well if it is any consolation i am paying for that day with a mild sunburn teehee
sorry just get me back in january.

jamie

Sunburn. Yuck! Hope you have some aloe vera handy.
You're right though, in January I will gloat. If only it weren't so far away tongue

#5 July 9th, 2006 09:15 AM

paintjam

perl wrote:

Sunburn. Yuck! Hope you have some aloe vera handy.
You're right though, in January I will gloat. If only it weren't so far away tongue

yes i know.
it is at the itching stage...(scrAtch scRatch)

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 July 9th, 2006 01:05 PM

blissed

Oh today was lovely here. It was a hazy cloudy warmish cool day if you know what I mean, warm with a breeze. and a bit of rain to freshen everything. I think if anyones thinking of coming to England, do it in July.

#7 July 9th, 2006 09:01 PM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

Oh today was lovely here. It was a hazy cloudy warmish cool day if you know what I mean, warm with a breeze. and a bit of rain to freshen everything. I think if anyones thinking of coming to England, do it in July.

see now that to me sounds like a perfect day...just add a little sun breaking through for photo ops wink
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#8 July 10th, 2006 10:54 AM

blissed

Actually it's been like it today, a lovely warm day with a completely grey sky. It gives a really nice unusual light and mood. A shoot would be close ups of someone  covered in little droplets of water. I've got the idea, all I need is the body smile Actually you can get that by spraying yourself with one of those hand water sprayers for moisening the leaves of houseplants. Little tiny fine droplets of water a bit like dew. Ooooooh smile It would look really good too if someone has lots of little  fine hairs for the droplets to cling too.

#9 July 10th, 2006 07:18 PM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

Actually it's been like it today, a lovely warm day with a completely grey sky. It gives a really nice unusual light and mood. A shoot would be close ups of someone  covered in little droplets of water. I've got the idea, all I need is the body smile Actually you can get that by spraying yourself with one of those hand water sprayers for moisening the leaves of houseplants. Little tiny fine droplets of water a bit like dew. Ooooooh smile It would look really good too if someone has lots of little  fine hairs for the droplets to cling too.

ooooooooooooh i right for the little water droplets clinging to an abundance of soft down hairs...;)
thanx for the deliteful memory...;)
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#10 July 11th, 2006 09:43 AM

katt

paintjam wrote:

all of you southern hemisphere sisters can 'rub it in' when we are in the midst of REALLY BAD WINTER and it is summer where you are.

i hope it is not too unpleasant where you are because it is simply a perfect beach day here in the 'windy city' of chicago.

stay warm (hot) all

luv
jamie[ATTACH]254[/ATTACH][ATTACH]254[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]255[/ATTACH]

Its sooooo cold hear today!!!! its cloudy and dark i didnt want to get out of bed thismorning but the house isnt going to clean its self is it.

#11 July 11th, 2006 10:23 AM

blissed

Yeah but don't worry help is at hand, soon smile
This takes about 2 mins to download but I love it. It's not a dub, this thing is real!!!!!!!!!

http://world.honda.com/HDTV/ASIMO/New-A … index.html

#12 July 11th, 2006 07:58 PM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

Yeah but don't worry help is at hand, soon smile
This takes about 2 mins to download but I love it. It's not a dub, this thing is real!!!!!!!!!

http://world.honda.com/HDTV/ASIMO/New-A … index.html

for those of us who are in the heat now here is a little game to cool us off.
for our sisters in the cold here is a little game to pass the brrrrr time.

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

just click your mouse to get the penguin to dive and click it again to get the snowman to swing its club....;)

i wonder who will get the longest distance?

smooches
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#13 July 11th, 2006 10:15 PM

blissed

I found this game last year and I've never managed to do it to the end, or even to the next level actually, I can't see the point in trying really smile It looks cool tho and it seems that for the people who do like it they get really hooked in so I'm really sorry if you have better things you should be doing smile

http://www.samorost2.net/samorost1/

#14 July 12th, 2006 04:12 AM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

I found this game last year and I've never managed to do it to the end, or even to the next level actually, I can't see the point in trying really smile It looks cool tho and it seems that for the people who do like it they get really hooked in so I'm really sorry if you have better things you should be doing smile

http://www.samorost2.net/samorost1/

thank you sweetums.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

Board footer