#1 July 4th, 2006 09:52 AM

THANDI

Tommy -- Risque biz

This is a really great photo shoot -- my favorite since I joined ISM. I hope that you're on the forums because you look like someone who has interesting things to say --

I amused myself as I watched these photos click by, being utterly taken by you but in this kind of sisterly way (that'll no doubt change when I view your contrib to BA!) or like, "she would have been such a fun college roommate!). I kept thinking, man, great sweater. Wow, this woman has amazing teeth. Oh, look, her right hand has nails but her left doesn't; she must play the guitar (duh, you mentioned it right there at the front).

The stairs were very inspired; those old porcelain tiles and the aggregate stone added a visceral component to what is already a very evocative series of images. LOVE the garden/deck shoes! Reminded me of my grandmother in a very sweet way; you're alluding to your entire life outside these pictures in a very subtle manner.

You are totally sexy. Thanks for sharing yourself in this way. Next time you do something like this on one of these sites --- while I'm a big fan of Louise Taylor and thx for spreading the word about her -- let us know about your OWN music!

cheers --

thandi

#2 July 4th, 2006 12:30 PM

blissed

Re: Tommy -- Risque biz

Thandi, Tommy has a thread on AW. If you want to say something directly to her just send it to me and I'll paste it into a post here http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulletin … #post94981

#3 July 4th, 2006 03:17 PM

tommy

thanks for all the praise thandi, quote from my gf "she really checked you out!" i am so happy with this shoot, i am surprised at how wholesome i look, but in a lot of ways its a really simple collection of pictures im impressed with all the details you found.

#4 July 4th, 2006 03:41 PM

catt

<P>Agreed, also - ace shoot Tommy, and it's great to have you here at the forums as well.

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#5 July 4th, 2006 09:53 PM

blissed

Yes catt  it is, welcome to the forum Tommy smile Actually you always seem so relaxed and happy as if all the problems are put in their place and nothing in the world could stop you from being happy. Thats really nice, I think next time somethings worrying me I'll just put on one of your videos and think, well thats how I've got to be. Do you write your own music as well.

Board footer