#26 June 26th, 2006 10:54 PM

perl

Re: Tee Shirts

Head wrote:

You can tell your mum the site can't go on a single day longer without her!  Okay well maybe one,, or two...but that's it.

Absolutely! We want to see your mum naked! (Is that another t-shirt idea or am I just strange?)

#27 June 27th, 2006 01:51 AM

Belgareth

perl wrote:

Absolutely! We want to see your mum naked! (Is that another t-shirt idea or am I just strange?)

Maybe Pia should ask her Mum, before we all jump to the conclusion that the act of looking ultimately infers a wish to take part in this project.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#28 June 27th, 2006 05:19 AM

mlwade

How about ISM boxer shorts?  Could be the source of interesting conversation during some otherwise already interesting moments!

#29 June 27th, 2006 08:12 AM

blissed

Belgareth wrote:

Maybe Pia should ask her Mum, before we all jump to the conclusion that the act of looking ultimately infers a wish to take part in this project.

It certainly does. I've shot myself. It's just, what do I do with the pics?

#30 June 27th, 2006 03:48 PM

Belgareth

blissed wrote:

It certainly does. I've shot myself. It's just, what do I do with the pics?

Await a post from Liandra. I'm sure she will have a few ideas ;-)

#31 June 27th, 2006 06:41 PM

ludo

alyce wrote:

I was wondering if there will ever be ISM merch like tees?  Just something simple with the white and red "ishotmyself.com" on a black bonds tee would be awesome IMO...

...Just musing out loud.

thats a really good point, i want one!!!! but i think it'd be nice if they put a bit more thought into the design and on really sexy fitting t's not the crappy 5th grade type.
and different colors!!! yay!! and sexy chicks on it..... now im rambling but hopefully this will get heads thinking!!!!
mwah!

#32 June 27th, 2006 07:12 PM

perl

Belgareth wrote:

Well I believe we were originally talking about Katt's mum, who did express a wish to take part, but really, the more mums the better.

#33 June 27th, 2006 09:39 PM

pia

Yeah Bel you got confused smile It is Katts mum not mine whom Perl and Head where refering to.
I am about 98% sure that my mum wouldn't want to do ISM .. I think her looking at the site was basically just to see what kind of thing I get up too .. she is such a curious person and open minded and walks around in the nude a fair bit ... BUT I don't think she would really be into this context .. and to be honest I don't think I would feel that comfortable with her doing it ... hypocritical no ? Yep I guess I am a hypocrite. I've noticed that a lot of the artists list both or one of their parents as the person they would least like to see shoot themselves - I wouldn't go that far, but I do wonder why we so often don't feel comfortable with the idea of our parents being sexual beings.
Sorry I am wandering off from the subject of this thread and in any case I think that Liandra has written about this on some other thread a long long long time ago before she deserted us sad xox

Anyway where are these T-shirts already?

#34 June 28th, 2006 12:35 AM

blissed

I think Liandra's busy feeling herself at the moment smile Actually anything to do with your immediate family is going to prompt the anti incest reflex to a lesser or greater degree, which is there to ensure the gene pool doesn't deteriorate, and so very often tall dark strangers seem much more appealing. There seems to be a big demand for these T-shirts and I don't know if Richard's going to start making them or just let me cash in smile

Why not have a large picture front and people can choose the pic they want to fill it.

Wouldn't this make a few waves (link below) if you wore it down the high street or if a whole band was wearing tees like this in a video. I think it would make people think and question why they were objecting, because out of all the t-shirts designed to shock, that no matter how noble the message seem to be slightly agressive, like 'unfuck the world,' this is simply a beautiful image.

http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … 14eff5.jpg

#35 June 28th, 2006 01:30 AM

Belgareth

perl wrote:

Well I believe we were originally talking about Katt's mum, who did express a wish to take part, but really, the more mums the better.

Well I knew it was someone's Mum! That will teach me not to leave the forum again for too long, before I respond to a thread. Must read whole thread next time. Sorry Pia - and Pia's Mum

#36 June 28th, 2006 01:40 AM

Belgareth

pia wrote:

Yeah Bel you got confused smile It is Katts mum not mine whom Perl and Head where refering to.
I am about 98% sure that my mum wouldn't want to do ISM .. I think her looking at the site was basically just to see what kind of thing I get up too .. she is such a curious person and open minded and walks around in the nude a fair bit ... BUT I don't think she would really be into this context .. and to be honest I don't think I would feel that comfortable with her doing it ... hypocritical no ? Yep I guess I am a hypocrite. I've noticed that a lot of the artists list both or one of their parents as the person they would least like to see shoot themselves - I wouldn't go that far, but I do wonder why we so often don't feel comfortable with the idea of our parents being sexual beings.
Sorry I am wandering off from the subject of this thread and in any case I think that Liandra has written about this on some other thread a long long long time ago before she deserted us sad xox

Anyway where are these T-shirts already?

As I said in my last post - aplogies for my mistake Pia.

In my opinion, it is strange that children have a reluctance to accept their parents as having any sexual tendancies but there are well documented reasons for it  and, you are right, there was some discussion quite a while ago on the subject.

As a parent, I have never hidden my sexuality from my children and I have always been open and honest with them about it and any related issues, within the bounds of their comprehension at any given age. This helped considerably with their view of me in a sexual context and also my view of them as they grew up and developed sexual interests of their own.

#37 June 28th, 2006 03:03 PM

maxi

pia wrote:

and to be honest I don't think I would feel that comfortable with her doing it ... hypocritical no ? Yep I guess I am a hypocrite. I've noticed that a lot of the artists list both or one of their parents as the person they would least like to see shoot themselves - I wouldn't go that far, but I do wonder why we so often don't feel comfortable with the idea of our parents being sexual beings.

I recently was explaining to my mum how hard it was to find older ladies to do work for our sites and then she asked if she could do IFM and as much as I wanted to be all "cool yeah I'm fully okay with editing your masturbation video" I was more "what, no, arrhh."

#38 June 29th, 2006 10:38 AM

alyce

pia wrote:

I've noticed that a lot of the artists list both or one of their parents as the person they would least like to see shoot themselves - I wouldn't go that far, but I do wonder why we so often don't feel comfortable with the idea of our parents being sexual beings.

Haha. I put that.  Partly because I couldn't think of anything, and mostly because I don't like my parents naked, just not what I look for in a body to stare at.  And I don't think they would be comfortable and that would come through in the pictures... It's not because I'm not comfortable with my parents being sexual beings.  I know they are. Hell, my mum and dad are having sex together these days.  Which wouldn't seem slightly weird to anyone, until you say they divorced 10 years ago because my mum was cheating on my dad and it ended rather badly.  It took me 5 years to get them to share a civil meal.

I draw the line at talking about sexual encounters though. I don't want to know what gets my mum going or how many times she had sex the night before. Also, I am of the belief that what I do with a person is between me and them.  I used to speak candidly with friends about things, but as I realised this upset more partners than it didn't, I've backed off a bit.

#39 August 31st, 2006 09:21 PM

alyce

where's my tee!?!?!

*i really do want one!*

#40 August 31st, 2006 09:44 PM

paintjam

alyce wrote:

where's my tee!?!?!

*i really do want one!*

me too.