1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Tee Shirts

#1 June 24th, 2006 12:31 AM

alyce

Tee Shirts

I was wondering if there will ever be ISM merch like tees?  Just something simple with the white and red "ishotmyself.com" on a black bonds tee would be awesome IMO...

...Just musing out loud.

#2 June 24th, 2006 07:30 AM

blissed

Re: Tee Shirts

Yeah I think that looks good!

tee4gd.jpg

There are places that make custom Tees for you, theres bound to be one in Oz

http://www.tshirtstudio.com/home.asp?w=Google&q=t-shirt

I saw a Tee with this design so I might get it made

tshirtbanbombsmilieheart6db.jpg

I don't know if anyone knows where I can just buy it tho do they.
I'm pretty sure it's made in NYC.

#3 June 24th, 2006 01:46 PM

paintjam

alyce wrote:

I was wondering if there will ever be ISM merch like tees?  Just something simple with the white and red "ishotmyself.com" on a black bonds tee would be awesome IMO...

...Just musing out loud.

i'll take a dozen...for sure.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 June 24th, 2006 01:55 PM

Head
Administrator

paintjam wrote:

i'll take a dozen...for sure.
jamie

Hey we might just hold you to that!

#5 June 24th, 2006 01:57 PM

paintjam

alyce wrote:

...Just musing out loud.

alyce what was it like being nude on a horse?
that is one place i have never been nude yet.
how did it feel against your cha cha?  teehee
i love your folio.

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 June 24th, 2006 04:35 PM

katt

blissed wrote:

tee4gd.jpg

i love this idea. i would buy one or two or three or.... seven, have to have one for every day hehe

#7 June 24th, 2006 04:35 PM

SCSIgirl

blissed wrote:

tee4gd.jpg

There are places that make custom Tees for you, theres bound to be one in Oz

http://www.tshirtstudio.com/home.asp?w=Google&q=t-shirt

I saw a Tee with this design so I might get it made

tshirtbanbombsmilieheart6db.jpg

I don't know if anyone knows where I can just buy it tho do they.
I'm pretty sure it's made in NYC.

I think the "O" in "SHOT" should be open.  It's a little too high for a nipple peek,  but it will drive onlookers crazy.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#8 June 24th, 2006 09:01 PM

paintjam

Head wrote:

Hey we might just hold you to that!

of course if we all started wearing ism t-shits out and about, just think of all the women who would want to be a part of this project.   why you might have to start showing 3 or 4 per day teehee.

they would be a cool t to have though, for sure.

luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#9 June 24th, 2006 09:02 PM

blissed

SCSIgirl wrote:

I think the "O" in "SHOT" should be open.  It's a little too high for a nipple peek,  but it will drive onlookers crazy.

Yeah but the current design means you can cut holes in it to display your nipples, as you have with all your other T-shirts, without messing up the logo smile

#10 June 24th, 2006 09:24 PM

blissed

Head wrote:

[QUOTE=paintjam]i'll take a dozen...for sure.
jamie

Hey we might just hold you to that![/QUOTE]

Your a bit late, Paintjam's already paid and has 12 dispatched.
Did you want one. I accept paypal, $15, but their very nice. I could post it wth max's.
She's getting hers for nothing tho wink

#11 June 24th, 2006 09:32 PM

alisha_x

ISM branded thongs would be nice - bit more subtle than a t-shirt and for outdoor folios would make what u were up to self explainatory - rather than people thinking you were just a nut with a camera... lol

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#12 June 24th, 2006 11:57 PM

paintjam

alisha_x wrote:

ISM branded thongs would be nice - bit more subtle than a t-shirt and for outdoor folios would make what u were up to self explainatory - rather than people thinking you were just a nut with a camera... lol

how about select models images on the shirts...nothing too revealing...;)
with the ism logo of course.
smooches
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#13 June 25th, 2006 05:59 AM

blissed

Oh I think that could be quite nice.

tee24gx.jpg

$18.99 available in Kat and Aurorya

#14 June 25th, 2006 09:32 AM

katt

blissed wrote:

tee24gx.jpg

that would be soo good ive got my hand up do you take money order?

#15 June 25th, 2006 11:24 AM

blissed

I think paypals the way to go. I haven't got the big organisation that Richards got with all the payment processing options, It's a bit unfair really, and quite sad that in this world, everything seems to work against the small guy.

#16 June 25th, 2006 09:26 PM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

tee24gx.jpg

see now that is exactly what i had imagined.
where can i get one?
wink
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#17 June 26th, 2006 02:23 PM

brandi

YAY!!! Me too, im so proud of taking part im ISM that i want everyone to know. Even my mum knows though i doubt if she's told my dad! he he

#18 June 26th, 2006 03:09 PM

maxi

Go Brandi!! Blissed can Brandi and I get one for our mums too?

#19 June 26th, 2006 04:15 PM

katt

maxi wrote:

Go Brandi!! Blissed can Brandi and I get one for our mums too?

can i get one for my mum to, she wanted to do a shoot but doesnt think they'll take 52yo's i told her they would but i think shes useing it as an excuse coz i recken shes chicken

#20 June 26th, 2006 05:14 PM

alyce

paintjam - Thanks! You sit more back on a horse... so can't say it really feels all that different to riding with pants, except my thighs were actually against the horse and being a hot day, a little sweat generates really quickly between the two, creating a sticky effect.

Wouldn't want to do it when the horse was moulting though, you'd be finding hair for weeks...

#21 June 26th, 2006 05:28 PM

perl

I can't tell my mum about this place. Piercings and tattoos make her cry and I hate to upset my mum by letting her see me naked.

#22 June 26th, 2006 07:41 PM

pia

Speaking of Mums .. I was a bit shocked the other day to find out that my mum had been looking at ISM. She was telling me that one of her colleagues would be happy to lend me one of his cameras for an indefinant time and I thought thats very generous and asked her what had prompted such an offer and she said "Oh I was just telling him how you have done some work for ISM ..." and then I cut her off and said "WHAT ... are you sure u want to tell your colleagues about it - it is a bite rude you know" and she replied breezily "oh well i was having a look around on the site the other day and i was just thinking about it and i would rather be able to tell my friends then have to keep it a secret" and i impatiently asked well what did you see on there ???? and she said "oh .. some pictures of you" I don't think she subscribed (I hope not anyway) so I guess the pictures she saw would have been pretty much just my face. LOL my mums funny I couldn't keep a secret from her if I tried .. she is too much of a crafty detective. Luckily for me though she doesn't seem to get too upset when finds out my secrets. I think I am more of a prude then she is.

So yes in conclusion I want a T-shirt for my mum as well smile and maybe one for her colleague .. oh and one for me.

#23 June 26th, 2006 10:07 PM

paintjam

alyce wrote:

paintjam - Thanks! You sit more back on a horse... so can't say it really feels all that different to riding with pants, except my thighs were actually against the horse and being a hot day, a little sweat generates really quickly between the two, creating a sticky effect.

Wouldn't want to do it when the horse was moulting though, you'd be finding hair for weeks...

haaaaaaaaaaaa.   ok then avoid the moulting season.
thanx alyce

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#24 June 26th, 2006 10:10 PM

paintjam

pia wrote:

Speaking of Mums .. I was a bit shocked the other day to find out that my mum had been looking at ISM. She was telling me that one of her colleagues would be happy to lend me one of his cameras for an indefinant time and I thought thats very generous and asked her what had prompted such an offer and she said "Oh I was just telling him how you have done some work for ISM ..." and then I cut her off and said "WHAT ... are you sure u want to tell your colleagues about it - it is a bite rude you know" and she replied breezily "oh well i was having a look around on the site the other day and i was just thinking about it and i would rather be able to tell my friends then have to keep it a secret" and i impatiently asked well what did you see on there ???? and she said "oh .. some pictures of you" I don't think she subscribed (I hope not anyway) so I guess the pictures she saw would have been pretty much just my face. LOL my mums funny I couldn't keep a secret from her if I tried .. she is too much of a crafty detective. Luckily for me though she doesn't seem to get too upset when finds out my secrets. I think I am more of a prude then she is.

So yes in conclusion I want a T-shirt for my mum as well smile and maybe one for her colleague .. oh and one for me.

it is amazing how many people view this site.   i had a perfect stranger ask if i had ever done anything for this site in a computer store a few weeks ago....hmmm!   

you all have such cool and supportive mums.

hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#25 June 26th, 2006 10:47 PM

Head
Administrator

katt wrote:

can i get one for my mum to, she wanted to do a shoot but doesnt think they'll take 52yo's i told her they would but i think shes useing it as an excuse coz i recken shes chicken

You can tell your mum the site can't go on a single day longer without her!  Okay well maybe one,, or two...but that's it.

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Tee Shirts

Board footer