#1 June 23rd, 2006 04:21 AM

Belgareth

I was about to have a winge but .......

I just noticed that there is a derth of comment recently in this forum, from the male members of ISM, then I realised that I haven't posted anything myself for - oooooooh - ages, so I couldn't really be critical of anyone else.

However, now that I have corrected my own lack of comment, I will profer an apology to all of the lovely contributors who are so valiantly keeping their end up ( is that a mixed metaphor or a mixed up metaphor?). I will try to be more dilligent and get back to the frequent level of posting I previously maintained, just to bore the pants off everyone ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 June 23rd, 2006 06:32 AM

blissed

Re: I was about to have a winge but .......

Hi B, nice to see you back. I have a splurge at IFM and then come back here. Then I have my AW commitments. Life is just too hard. How do I ever find the time smile

#3 June 24th, 2006 09:48 PM

alisha_x

Aren't we (at the forum) worth the effort? tongue

Post more the both of you! lol smile

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

#4 June 25th, 2006 01:01 AM

Belgareth

alisha_x wrote:

Aren't we (at the forum) worth the effort? tongue

Post more the both of you! lol smile

Of course you are all worth it, I've just been very busy with non-web based work. At least my allegiance don't wander all over the place like Herr Blissed's ;-) and he's still got a way to go to catch me up!

#5 June 26th, 2006 02:35 AM

alisha_x

Oh dear - rivalry eh? You hear what hes saying Blissed? he cant take as many women at once as you wink

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

#6 June 26th, 2006 04:54 AM

Belgareth

alisha_x wrote:

Oh dear - rivalry eh? You hear what hes saying Blissed? he cant take as many women at once as you wink

Oh no Alisha, Blissed and I aren't rivals. How can we be, we are both so darned far away from all of you lovely ladies that we take our frustrations out on each other in friendly verbal combat. As for me not being able to take as many women at once as he lays claims to - well - I prefer to focus my energies ;-)

#7 June 26th, 2006 11:31 AM

blissed

I haven't laid claim to taking loads of women at once ( I'm not a milkman yet! smile
I like chatting on all sorts of forums and I have no interest in verbal combat, or any combat. I have long legs that take me as far away from conflict as I want them too smile

#8 June 26th, 2006 12:49 PM

catt

Belgareth wrote:

I just noticed that there is a derth of comment recently in this forum, from the male members of ISM, then I realised that I haven't posted anything myself for - oooooooh - ages, so I couldn't really be critical of anyone else.

However, now that I have corrected my own lack of comment, I will profer an apology to all of the lovely contributors who are so valiantly keeping their end up ( is that a mixed metaphor or a mixed up metaphor?). I will try to be more dilligent and get back to the frequent level of posting I previously maintained, just to bore the pants off everyone ;-)

You wouldn't be a Pom if you weren't having a whinge, Bel.  And you're missed around these parts, so put down that pie float and come talk to us.

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#9 June 27th, 2006 01:46 AM

Belgareth

catt wrote:

You wouldn't be a Pom if you weren't having a whinge, Bel.  And you're missed around these parts, so put down that pie float and come talk to us.

xxCattxx

It's the climate in the UK that does it Catt. It's so unpredictable that we're born complaining about it - and that sort of rubs off in other directions ;-)

#10 June 27th, 2006 05:03 AM

alisha_x

The public transport doesnt help! I waited 40 mins for a late train today in the rain - its spoiling my new hair! :'( and so on.... lol!

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

#11 June 28th, 2006 02:53 PM

catt

Belgareth wrote:

It's the climate in the UK that does it Catt. It's so unpredictable that we're born complaining about it - and that sort of rubs off in other directions ;-)

Then that must be a Melbourne trait too, Bel.  We do have the blue-grey cobblestones and dodgy back alleys a la London, after all.

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#12 June 29th, 2006 02:56 AM

Belgareth

catt wrote:

Then that must be a Melbourne trait too, Bel.  We do have the blue-grey cobblestones and dodgy back alleys a la London, after all.

xxCattxx

London I can associate with but I have yet to be introduced to Melbourne.

One of London's most (in)famous back alleys has lost it's celebrated status as a red light area . Although I always found it amusing when the French came upon it. You can imagine what they would make of Meard Street.

Board footer