#1 June 15th, 2006 01:45 PM

gangee

Who's is this ?

Hello everyone,

Can any one tell me which model has this picture in her folio ?
(picture attached).

#2 June 15th, 2006 02:14 PM

shannon
Administrator

Re: Who's is this ?

gangee wrote:

Hello everyone,

Can any one tell me which model has this picture in her folio ?
(picture attached).

that's minka - from her folio beach_bum <a href="http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_gallery.php?g=beach_bum"><b>http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_gallery.php?g=beach_bum</b></a>

#3 June 15th, 2006 04:02 PM

SCSIgirl

shannon wrote:

that's minka - from her folio beach_bum <a href="http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_gallery.php?g=beach_bum"><b>http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_gallery.php?g=beach_bum</b></a>

OK.  Now I KNOW you guys have some sort of embedded code.  Are we to believe you know every butt cheek on sight (site)? Sigh.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 June 15th, 2006 05:57 PM

fi
Administrator

SCSIgirl wrote:

OK.  Now I KNOW you guys have some sort of embedded code.  Are we to believe you know every butt cheek on sight (site)? Sigh.

Nah SCSI it's the real deal.  We can identify an ISM arse (ass?) at 20 paces.

#5 June 15th, 2006 11:18 PM

gangee

Simply amazing!

Thank you Shannon!

I thought I was going to wait days to get my answer...

Maybe you do know every butt cheek, and maybe my question was too easy, I chose one of the very best butts plus this one is in the site's tour.

Here is an idea for a contest :

- Choose a topic (smile, face, butt, breast, belly, anything)
- Choose 25 pictures accross the site
- See who gets more

Don't even think we need a prize, it can even be just a new section of the site.

again, thanx Shannon!

#6 June 16th, 2006 03:33 AM

SCSIgirl

gangee wrote:

Simply amazing!

Thank you Shannon!

Maybe you do know every butt cheek, and maybe my question was too easy, I chose one of the very best butts plus this one is in the site's tour.

- See who gets more

Don't even think we need a prize, it can even be just a new section of the site.

again, thanx Shannon!

If we are doing a calendar of fine butts,  I want it embossed so I can "feel the curves".

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 June 16th, 2006 11:15 AM

shannon
Administrator

gangee wrote:

Simply amazing!

Thank you Shannon!

- See who gets more

again, thanx Shannon!

oooh that sounds fun.  Ok,  first person to find a folio with a ferret in it gets a picture of a toaster oven.  go!

fi, you are not allowed to play because i know you have maps to all the ferrets.

#8 June 16th, 2006 11:34 AM

SCSIgirl

shannon wrote:

oooh that sounds fun.  Ok,  first person to find a folio with a ferret in it gets a picture of a toaster oven.  go!

fi, you are not allowed to play because i know you have maps to all the ferrets.

I've seen this folio but can I ferret it out?  I might weasel it out of Jing,  but the Ferret folio came out pretty close to her buns,  OOps,  I mean bunnies. 

I mink I otter quit while I'm ahead.

#9 June 16th, 2006 11:35 AM

fi
Administrator

SCSIgirl wrote:

I mink I otter quit while I'm ahead.

fur enough...

Board footer