#1 June 10th, 2006 02:27 PM

SCSIgirl

Dear Head, or Shannon

Would you humor me a bit, and kindly remove Blog's visionless comment from Missy Banks folio before road rage overcomes me and I reach through the phone lines and strangle his pimply neck or beat the stagnant puritanism out of him?

There.  I feel much better now.

Some one as gorgeous as Missy shouldn't have to hear from opinionated cretins who can't appreciate beauty as it is.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#2 June 10th, 2006 03:07 PM

blissed

Re: Dear Head, or Shannon

Yeah, please remove it.

#3 June 10th, 2006 03:28 PM

fi
Administrator

check.  Hey cheers for your eternal vigilance, SCSI andf Blissed.  youse guys are alright.

#4 June 11th, 2006 05:25 AM

mlwade

He/she/it seems only to make disparaging comments.  Isn't there some way to end Blog's comments once and for all.  Blog consistently refuses to respect the values of the site.

#5 June 11th, 2006 10:25 AM

Elfman

Just checked the folio.  I didn't see the offending coment but I find it hard to imagine how anyone could say anything dispariging about such a sweet looking girl.

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

#6 June 11th, 2006 09:54 PM

paintjam

Elfman wrote:

Just checked the folio.  I didn't see the offending coment but I find it hard to imagine how anyone could say anything dispariging about such a sweet looking girl.

you know i would recommend all the models in here watch the dvd with sarah silverman titled 'jesus is magic', to get an idea for the way one should respond to harsh critics who have never even met the artist.   soft, subtle, beautiful, crazy and scathing.

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#7 June 12th, 2006 12:05 AM

perl

I just long to see these disparaging comments so I can let loose with my flame thrower. Taunting trolls is my raison d'etre but I guess it's not the way things are handled here wink

Board footer