#1 June 9th, 2006 05:12 AM

voxpopuli

My name is George and I'm an ISM addict

Hi all

well, I thought I had it licked but now have to rethink! I've been a member since late 03 (different nick) and a few weeks ago I thought, the heck with it, I'm going to cancel my membership, save a few bucks. My membership lapsed. I lasted about five days without my daily dose of ISM. I have never been a member of another site where this was a problem. ISM is addictive. In a good way. Oy vey... :-)

George

#2 June 9th, 2006 01:35 PM

paintjam

Re: My name is George and I'm an ISM addict

voxpopuli wrote:

Hi all

well, I thought I had it licked but now have to rethink! I've been a member since late 03 (different nick) and a few weeks ago I thought, the heck with it, I'm going to cancel my membership, save a few bucks. My membership lapsed. I lasted about five days without my daily dose of ISM. I have never been a member of another site where this was a problem. ISM is addictive. In a good way. Oy vey... :-)

George

welcome back george.
i am only in here for a few more weeks and i am not quite sure how i am going to handle it teehee!

hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 June 9th, 2006 02:03 PM

Belgareth

voxpopuli wrote:

Hi all

George

All I can say is that I've been here since August 03 and I'm still here, despite the odd intention to leave. Que Sera Sera.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 June 10th, 2006 11:23 AM

mlwade

I too think about leaving but don't.  After all, I'm much too old to be lurking about looking at such young folks.

#5 June 10th, 2006 08:34 PM

paintjam

mlwade wrote:

I too think about leaving but don't.  After all, I'm much too old to be lurking about looking at such young folks.

oh honey you're never too old....;)

'stay beautiful'

#6 June 11th, 2006 01:09 AM

LeoBloom

I originally booked for the 30 day trial with just the day's images available. I think I lasted 6 hours before upgrading to ISM prime (I figured that in three months I wouldn't be able to see everything, so I might as well pay less and see as much as I could in that section). After a few months away I subscribed again - this time to 'extra', and after a few days thought 'This is silly. Let's be honest. This is a lifetime's commitment' - and bought life subscription (though, by the way, does 'life' mean 'life'? - the message when I log in is that I have another 7000 or so days left to go - I hope I'm going to last longer than that, or does Head know something I don't?). Believe me, it's worth it, because you can relax and take things easy, and not panic about getting in as much gorgeous - in my day we used to call it 'crumpet' - as quickly as possible. I've got the rest of my life to enjoy it, I can clock in as and when I want, and if I'm away for a day or two, or go on holiday for a month, it doesn't matter, I don't miss anything. Am I addicted? Yes I am. But this way it doesn't feel like that.

#7 June 11th, 2006 12:02 PM

Head
Administrator

[QUOTE=LeoBloom(though, by the way, does 'life' mean 'life'? - the message when I log in is that I have another 7000 or so days left to go - I hope I'm going to last longer than that, or does Head know something I don't?)[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's like a prison term, life is 20 years, but you get to stay longer for good behaviour.

Board footer