#1 June 8th, 2006 05:05 PM

scottydog

Body Piercing

Who here likes male genital piercings?

#2 June 8th, 2006 06:18 PM

perl

Re: Body Piercing

Since I don't have male genitals I am indifferent about male genital piercings.
I like getting/having piercings myself but I'm actually pretty indifferent about them on other people. Double standard? Possibly...

#3 June 8th, 2006 07:17 PM

paintjam

scottydog wrote:

i think they take away from the clean lines of an erection.

'stay beautiful'

#4 June 9th, 2006 09:36 AM

blissed

I wouldn't have one.

#5 June 9th, 2006 12:47 PM

SCSIgirl

scottydog wrote:

Scuzzy's BF had a Prince Alpert.  He was charging girls $1 to see it.  He said he made most of the cost back.

Scuzzy said she couldn't feel it although it came out a couple of times during intercourse.  But the ring eventually worked it's way out of her.  He finally lost it sometime during a show (he always wore shorts with no underwear) and asked us all to help him find it.  No one helped.

Although at that point it became something of a dog turd......  everyone was watching their step.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#6 June 9th, 2006 02:29 PM

kittie

I like any kind of piercing. I love it all!!!!

#7 June 13th, 2006 07:53 AM

alisha_x

Having 13 piercings myself I would say its a mix of personal preference and also who has the piercing - different things suit different bodies.

I quite like tongue and genital peircings on both sexes as it gives you something to play with - certainly with girls peircings are fun - having a tongue ring kissing other girls with tongue rings is really fun and i suspect the same is true of other piercings as well.

Generally piercings are self expression and can be very sexy so Im all in favour of more of them on ISM if anyone wants to contribute their piercing pictures!

Kisses,

Alisha

Xxx

http://www.alishax.com

Board footer