1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Thanks

#1 June 7th, 2006 11:33 PM

twinkyllamas

Thanks

Hey Everybody, its my Birthday today, thank you all for making this site so much fun and everything,  I have really enjoyed being here and visiting, Thanks..

I just love this place and all you Beautiful Angels.. Thank you for being You!!

#2 June 8th, 2006 01:21 AM

alyce

Re: Thanks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

(PS  - I haven't forgotten about those photos, I'll be going to Puffing Billy in July and will get you some then!)

#3 June 8th, 2006 09:39 AM

paintjam

twinkyllamas wrote:

Hey Everybody, its my Birthday today, thank you all for making this site so much fun and everything,  I have really enjoyed being here and visiting, Thanks..

happy birthday darlin
hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 June 8th, 2006 04:50 PM

SCSIgirl

twinkyllamas wrote:

Can I send you a hunk of 132lb rail for your BD?  How about a film can of soot from inside a Heisler?  What turns you on???

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#5 June 8th, 2006 06:16 PM

perl

Happy Birthday twinkyllamas!

#6 June 9th, 2006 03:23 PM

twinkyllamas

Hey SCSIgirl, I would a film can f Heisler cinders, you what I would love better, how about a picture of you and the Heisler!!! That would be awesome... Thank you so much to everybody, you all mae my birthday the best ever... Carlos Llamas

I just love this place and all you Beautiful Angels.. Thank you for being You!!

#7 October 23rd, 2006 12:15 PM

twinky0607

Had my Computer crash on me, had to rebuild alot of stuff.. But, as soon as I could I joined up back here at ISHOTMYELF, I love this place and all your amazing ladies.. Glad to be back, Carlos Llamas

#8 October 23rd, 2006 01:50 PM

SCSIgirl

twinky0607 wrote:

Had my Computer crash on me, had to rebuild alot of stuff.. But, as soon as I could I joined up back here at ISHOTMYELF, I love this place and all your amazing ladies.. Glad to be back, Carlos Llamas

I was wondering why you got off track.  I figured you were just too busy coupling in the hump yard.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#9 October 24th, 2006 10:39 AM

twinky0607

Hi there SCSIgirl, I am glad to be back.. I am still looking for help on that railroad website of mine, are you still interested??? E-mail me for details if you need them.. Carlos Llamas

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Thanks

Board footer