#1 May 31st, 2006 08:17 AM

paintjam

it is HOT here

aaaargh!
summer has kicked in here and it is HOT.

is it really winter down under?
is there snow?

WHAT is IT like WHERE YOU ARE?

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#2 May 31st, 2006 09:05 AM

blissed

Re: it is HOT here

It's spring and it's lovely in the morning. It rains a lot but it's warm like being in the shower. Everyone complains about this, but I like what Billy conolly said about them "stop whinging, get a sexy mac and start living! smile

#3 May 31st, 2006 10:10 AM

paintjam

blissed wrote:

It's spring and it's lovely in the morning. It rains a lot but it's warm like being in the shower. Everyone complains about this, but I like what Billy conolly said about them "stop whinging, get a sexy mac and start living! smile

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i am not sure who billy is but it sounds like fun advise...

hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 May 31st, 2006 10:32 AM

blissed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXpxkn9 … 20Connolly(seems to take about 10 mins to load)
He makes much of his stuff up a few days before a show, so sometimes he's crap and sometimes he's really good.

#5 May 31st, 2006 11:28 AM

catt

paintjam wrote:

aaaargh!
summer has kicked in here and it is HOT.

is it really winter down under?
is there snow?

WHAT is IT like WHERE YOU ARE?

jamie

I just about froze my tits off on the bike ride to work this morning.  Luckily, I've got plenty more where that came from.

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#6 May 31st, 2006 12:24 PM

alyce

seems like an alright day outside. Sunny but cool.  Nice weather to be out doing something active... I'm stuck inside writing a literature review unfortunately.

#7 May 31st, 2006 04:41 PM

perl

Cold and rainy and it's not officially winter until tomorrow. I so hate being cold and when I freeze my tits off I don't have anything much to spare. I'll have to freeze my arse off instead.

#8 May 31st, 2006 06:29 PM

paintjam

catt wrote:

I just about froze my tits off on the bike ride to work this morning.  Luckily, I've got plenty more where that came from.

xxCattxx

it is so hot here i could not wear my watch...it gave me prickley heat..

i hope i dont sound like too much of a whiner, but i would gladly trade places with any of you in the cool air.

what kind of bike???    do you have to peddle it?

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#9 May 31st, 2006 06:33 PM

paintjam

alyce wrote:

seems like an alright day outside. Sunny but cool.  Nice weather to be out doing something active... I'm stuck inside writing a literature review unfortunately.

a literature review...hmmm!
sounds interesting.

you are still in school, yes?
i miss school.
being on a college campus makes me feel, uhm, horny teehee.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#10 May 31st, 2006 06:37 PM

paintjam

perl wrote:

Cold and rainy and it's not officially winter until tomorrow. I so hate being cold and when I freeze my tits off I don't have anything much to spare. I'll have to freeze my arse off instead.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa
well you have such a beautiful arse try to stay warm and not freeze too much of it off my dear .... wink

one thing i do not like when it is cold is when the temps are somewhere between 30-40 deg f, and it is very windy and the cold rain is somehow falling parallel to the ground and one has to hold an umbrella pointed downwards practically.

so today is officially winter for you down there.

stay warm, or better yet, HOT!

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#11 May 31st, 2006 11:13 PM

Elfman

Yorkshire, England.  A lovely day today.  Hot and sunny but we have just had two weeks of almost constant rain and last week I was thinking of planting rice in my lawn smile  This photo was taken from my bedroom window last Wednesday.

portraits0126mp.jpg

Elfman

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

#12 June 1st, 2006 01:01 AM

paintjam

Elfman wrote:

Yorkshire, England.  A lovely day today.  Hot and sunny but we have just had two weeks of almost constant rain and last week I was thinking of planting rice in my lawn smile  This photo was taken from my bedroom window last Wednesday.

portraits0126mp.jpg

Elfman

hey
thanks for the visual aid elfman.
nice yard.
we could all do a very nice shoot yourself back there i am sure, misty or sunny....;)

smooches
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#13 June 1st, 2006 04:47 AM

paintjam

Elfman wrote:

portraits0126mp.jpg

Elfman

this is the humid overcast view from my front window in chinatown...chicago.
those are the chinese children playing at recess - (don't worry i have clothes on teehee)

happy wednesday
jamie

"let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of
a leaf"...unknown

'stay beautiful'

#14 June 2nd, 2006 06:43 AM

SCSIgirl

catt wrote:

xxCattxx

You can grow replacement tits??????  I didn't know cats could do that.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#15 June 2nd, 2006 06:45 AM

SCSIgirl

perl wrote:

Can perls grow new asses????  Wow.  There's some new mutation going on that I want to get in on.  Maybe not to grow anything,  but to enlarge what I got!!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#16 June 2nd, 2006 06:56 AM

SCSIgirl

Elfman wrote:

portraits0126mp.jpg

Elfman

Ya know,  it's a nice enclosure.  But it really needs a coupla sprites running around in the all-together.  May I suggest this one?

#17 June 2nd, 2006 10:05 AM

perl

SCSIgirl wrote:

Can perls grow new asses????  Wow.  There's some new mutation going on that I want to get in on.  Maybe not to grow anything,  but to enlarge what I got!!

I sure can enlarge my arse using several packets of chocolate biscuits and a comfy couch wink

#18 June 2nd, 2006 11:15 AM

catt

perl wrote:

I sure can enlarge my arse using several packets of chocolate biscuits and a comfy couch wink

Ahhh! You have a Father Jack avatar!! Smitten!

xxCattxx

#19 June 2nd, 2006 11:16 AM

catt

SCSIgirl wrote:

You can grow replacement tits??????  I didn't know cats could do that.

Well I am pretty talented, hon.  Just don't ask me to program a VCR.

xxCattxx

#20 June 2nd, 2006 03:03 PM

perl

catt wrote:

Ahhh! You have a Father Jack avatar!! Smitten!

xxCattxx

Well I do love my brick...

Drink! Feck! Arse! Gerls!

#21 June 2nd, 2006 09:18 PM

blissed

Yeah, love is a wonderful thing smile

jack11ar.gif

#22 June 2nd, 2006 09:36 PM

alyce

paintjam wrote:

a literature review...hmmm!
sounds interesting.

you are still in school, yes?
i miss school.
being on a college campus makes me feel, uhm, horny teehee.
jamie

yes, final year of my bachelor in animal science... with any luck anyway smile  can't wait to get away from it all again. I miss having a 9-5 and free time. Uni was a baaaaaaaaaaad choice for someone like me.

it's not really that interesting. but A LOT of research.  Have to complete a literature review before I can begin my own research project and there was nothing specifically on my research topic as it's not really been done before. So I was trying to draw all the areas of my research together. I don't think i did it too well, but we'll see what my superviser has to say.

#23 June 3rd, 2006 02:53 AM

blissed

Alyce, if your the first person to write anything specific on this topic, and it gets endorsed by being marked highly. If you publish it on the net, it would be the research material for anyone else who came after you. I think thats quite exciting. It's usually what people achieve only if they do a Phd.

Board footer