#26 May 22nd, 2006 09:43 PM

catt

Re: Would you?

jackscratch wrote:

First, greetings from London! Currently raining. Ah well, what was I expecting. 75 degrees with an offshote breeze and 6' swell?

Next, cats do make wonderful companions, don't they? And they do so well keeping the rodent population in check on those nights spent in the park. I hear they make wonderful hunters, if you can teach them to not chew up the little furry things too much...it makes de-boning them for the stew a real bitch.

And finally, Dear Catt...far be it from me to become too demanding of a lady (or a middle aged Trekkie named Bruce). No means no. I think. Unless no means please ask me again.  Though I do voice my profound disappoinment ;-)

What you doing in London, Mr. Scratch?  On the run from the coppers?  *grin*

If I were a lady, am sure I would be mortified by the demanding.  But I am not, and you are not.  I may post a (decidedly demure, considering the forums where I post) photograph at some point, you never know.

xxCattxx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#27 May 23rd, 2006 07:30 AM

jackscratch

catt wrote:

What you doing in London, Mr. Scratch?  On the run from the coppers?  *grin*

If I were a lady, am sure I would be mortified by the demanding.  But I am not, and you are not.  I may post a (decidedly demure, considering the forums where I post) photograph at some point, you never know.

xxCattxx

London Town, London Town, Everybody's got their head bowed down...I'm convinced that the English colonized the world because of the sole reason of the shitty English weather...god, if I lived here I too would brave the terrors of savage tribes and the 7 Seas just to escape this dreary weather.

I be working here, Catt. And finding time for some fun. And I'm getting a little old to be mixing it up with the coppahs. Tomorrow I head for Eire.

I protest, M'Lady. You are a lady, like it or not. in the French renaissance witt = elevated class...or at least elevated status. And you my dear are one witty woman. Though you are a bit of a tart. And I mean that in the American tradition and not the English ;-)

#28 May 23rd, 2006 10:32 AM

liandra_dahl

jackscratch wrote:

London Town...god, if I lived here I too would brave the terrors of savage tribes and the 7 Seas just to escape this dreary weather.

which is exactly what I did and exactly the reason I did...and you know these Melbournian savages aren't so bad really...

#29 May 23rd, 2006 03:37 PM

jackscratch

liandra_dahl wrote:

which is exactly what I did and exactly the reason I did...and you know these Melbournian savages aren't so bad really...

So I've heard. I've also heard that the women there have a wonderful custom of going about naked, despite the protests of the missionaries. Supposedly it's all been documented on this informative website? PS - there is some strange bright orb in the sky here this morning. Undoubtedly it will subside. More news on this phenomenon later.

#30 May 23rd, 2006 11:15 PM

blissed

Yeah the orb doesn't stay for long in london. You can see that  in this video I just found, It's a bit of a shame though because theres some quite interesting things going on there smile keep watching this for at least a minute. I think it would be quite amazing to hire these people for an event or festival.
Go to:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … s+elephant

#31 May 24th, 2006 06:11 AM

jackscratch

blissed wrote:

Yeah the orb doesn't stay for long in london. You can see that  in this video I just found, It's a bit of a shame though because theres some quite interesting things going on there smile keep watching this for at least a minute. I think it would be quite amazing to hire these people for an event or festival.
Go to:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … s+elephant

Very cool. English weather may suck, but the English know how to put on a good show...

#32 May 24th, 2006 10:22 AM

catt

jackscratch wrote:

London Town, London Town, Everybody's got their head bowed down...I'm convinced that the English colonized the world because of the sole reason of the shitty English weather...god, if I lived here I too would brave the terrors of savage tribes and the 7 Seas just to escape this dreary weather.

I be working here, Catt. And finding time for some fun. And I'm getting a little old to be mixing it up with the coppahs. Tomorrow I head for Eire.

I protest, M'Lady. You are a lady, like it or not. in the French renaissance witt = elevated class...or at least elevated status. And you my dear are one witty woman. Though you are a bit of a tart. And I mean that in the American tradition and not the English ;-)

For fun, you need to try a Pie Float.  I believe this is a meat pie, 'floating' in a puddle of mushy peas.  Yes, yes, I know this sounds delicious.  I actually quite like mushy peas myself, living in a country still an extension of the Queens Land.

And bless - but enough of the compliments.  My head will expand to the point where I can no longer wear my daggy furry hat.

xxCatt'sATartxx

#33 May 24th, 2006 10:23 AM

catt

liandra_dahl wrote:

Where you been, Ms. Dahl?  Come back to us quicksmart, or you'll get the hose again.

xxCattxx

#34 May 24th, 2006 11:31 AM

blissed

Hey catt I'd like to send you a PM. Could you clear some space for a little one smile
Thanks.

#35 May 24th, 2006 04:05 PM

catt

blissed wrote:

Hey catt I'd like to send you a PM. Could you clear some space for a little one smile
Thanks.

Now there's an idea!

Done.

xxCattxx

#36 May 25th, 2006 02:52 AM

jackscratch

catt wrote:

For fun, you need to try a Pie Float.  I believe this is a meat pie, 'floating' in a puddle of mushy peas.  Yes, yes, I know this sounds delicious.  I actually quite like mushy peas myself, living in a country still an extension of the Queens Land.

And bless - but enough of the compliments.  My head will expand to the point where I can no longer wear my daggy furry hat.

xxCatt'sATartxx

Ummm, yeah. Don't think I'll be having one of them Pie Floats...though I do appreciate the recommendation. I grew up in a household that believed that every nutrient should be cooked out of a vegetable to the point of liquidation and developed a strong dislike for anythng of a mushy consistency. My mom, bless her, is a midwestern gal by birth and never quite mastered the art of keeping the light hand on the veggies. So, no Pie Float for this cowboy.Though I did see some other pies I would have loved to get my fingers into smile

I am curious about the daggy furry hat. Is this anything like a leopard skin pill box hat? Or perhaps a wig hat?

PS Now in Ireland...sunny and pleasant. Who says Irish weather suits the Irish temperment?

#37 May 25th, 2006 05:14 PM

catt

jackscratch wrote:

Ummm, yeah. Don't think I'll be having one of them Pie Floats...though I do appreciate the recommendation. I grew up in a household that believed that every nutrient should be cooked out of a vegetable to the point of liquidation and developed a strong dislike for anythng of a mushy consistency. My mom, bless her, is a midwestern gal by birth and never quite mastered the art of keeping the light hand on the veggies. So, no Pie Float for this cowboy.Though I did see some other pies I would have loved to get my fingers into smile

I am curious about the daggy furry hat. Is this anything like a leopard skin pill box hat? Or perhaps a wig hat?

PS Now in Ireland...sunny and pleasant. Who says Irish weather suits the Irish temperment?

Don't fret Mr. Scratch - I've not had a pie float either.  I think I'll just stick to the mushy peas.  Anyways, ask Liandra - she's from the U.K., and might have a better idea of their virtues.

As for 'other pies', that's full steam ahead with the sauce.

My daggy, furry hat is a Russian earflap hat - my friends used to mercilessly bag me for wearing it (and I cared not a jot), but they suddenly became fashionable (the hat - not my friends) and now I guess I'm finally halfway stylish.  Okay...quarterway.

Hobo chic is back in.  I say so.

Lastly, you're in Ireland? - am so, so jealous.  I turn to absolute jelly when I hear an Irish accent, so if I ever visited there it would be somewhat like Superman landing on Krypton. 

Enjoy your trip Sir, and let me know if you get your thumb stuck in any pies.  There's emergency services for that kind of thing.

xxCattxx

#38 May 28th, 2006 04:53 AM

jackscratch

catt wrote:

Don't fret Mr. Scratch - I've not had a pie float either.  I think I'll just stick to the mushy peas.  Anyways, ask Liandra - she's from the U.K., and might have a better idea of their virtues.

As for 'other pies', that's full steam ahead with the sauce.

My daggy, furry hat is a Russian earflap hat - my friends used to mercilessly bag me for wearing it (and I cared not a jot), but they suddenly became fashionable (the hat - not my friends) and now I guess I'm finally halfway stylish.  Okay...quarterway.

Hobo chic is back in.  I say so.

Lastly, you're in Ireland? - am so, so jealous.  I turn to absolute jelly when I hear an Irish accent, so if I ever visited there it would be somewhat like Superman landing on Krypton. 

Enjoy your trip Sir, and let me know if you get your thumb stuck in any pies.  There's emergency services for that kind of thing.

xxCattxx

Somehow the hat doesn't surprise me, Ms. Catt...I think it might fit your unique personality perfectly. I'll bet you look quite cute in it...Don't you hate it when something near and dear suddenly becomes very trendy...it's annoying.

Agreed on the enchanting nature of the Irish...and there are more than a few beautiful colleens here too. I too get all googly eyed and cow brained when I hear the lilting accent. Weird part is down in the Temple Bar neighborhood last night...besides all the 20 year olds running around high on hormones we have the Stag and Hen parties. Loud drunken (and usually obnoxious though well meaning) groups of men or women partying before the big day. What is particularly interesing is the scavenger hunts...while walking down the street last night I was asked if I'd be willing to either give a bridal party an undergarment...given that I'd chosen to be a roughrider and was underwear-less last night I obliged with a sock. Which had me thinking...obviously in this context it's all a game.

But how would we feel if a complete stranger asked for your undies and it wan't a game, but more out of sexual attraction. Would you be creeped out? Flattered? Would you oblige? Is it a male thing or are some women turned onto mens underwear too. I for one LOVE it when my lover tucks a pair of her worn panties into my luggage when I'm leaving on a trip...tides me over until we can get together again....but not sure about a stranger. But what about you, ISMers....

#39 May 28th, 2006 10:06 AM

blissed

I'm very fussy who I give my underpants too. I will though if you say please and pay for the postage.

#40 May 29th, 2006 06:27 PM

catt

jackscratch wrote:

Somehow the hat doesn't surprise me, Ms. Catt...I think it might fit your unique personality perfectly. I'll bet you look quite cute in it...Don't you hate it when something near and dear suddenly becomes very trendy...it's annoying.

Agreed on the enchanting nature of the Irish...and there are more than a few beautiful colleens here too. I too get all googly eyed and cow brained when I hear the lilting accent. Weird part is down in the Temple Bar neighborhood last night...besides all the 20 year olds running around high on hormones we have the Stag and Hen parties. Loud drunken (and usually obnoxious though well meaning) groups of men or women partying before the big day. What is particularly interesing is the scavenger hunts...while walking down the street last night I was asked if I'd be willing to either give a bridal party an undergarment...given that I'd chosen to be a roughrider and was underwear-less last night I obliged with a sock. Which had me thinking...obviously in this context it's all a game.

But how would we feel if a complete stranger asked for your undies and it wan't a game, but more out of sexual attraction. Would you be creeped out? Flattered? Would you oblige? Is it a male thing or are some women turned onto mens underwear too. I for one LOVE it when my lover tucks a pair of her worn panties into my luggage when I'm leaving on a trip...tides me over until we can get together again....but not sure about a stranger. But what about you, ISMers....

Enough with the flattery, already!  I've already bumped up my price on the docks to .75 cents a pop.

As for the knickers request...I think this is deserved of a new thread.  If you find the time, you should put it out there.  Me?  I never ask for knickers from strangers on the street, much preferring to get my adversary blind-drunk then later mugging them for their tighty whiteys.  I like to catch them unawares, see.

xxCattxx

#41 May 30th, 2006 12:01 AM

blissed

Richard, Liandra, max, be careful if you go drinking with catt, she'll steel your knickers (again) smile

#42 June 2nd, 2006 06:41 AM

SCSIgirl

blissed wrote:

I'm very fussy who I give my underpants too. I will though if you say please and pay for the postage.

Speaking of undies,  a co-worker of mine used to tour with NO DOUBT.  When they were playing in San Jose (his home town) the promoter had neglected to provide laundry service.  Since he was going to sleep at home anyway and he had a washing machine,  Gwen gave him a bag of dirty show clothes to take home and wash.

I wonder what the contents of that bag would have been worth on eBay?  Unwashed, of course.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#43 June 3rd, 2006 04:46 AM

jackscratch

SCSIgirl wrote:

Speaking of undies,  a co-worker of mine used to tour with NO DOUBT.  When they were playing in San Jose (his home town) the promoter had neglected to provide laundry service.  Since he was going to sleep at home anyway and he had a washing machine,  Gwen gave him a bag of dirty show clothes to take home and wash.

I wonder what the contents of that bag would have been worth on eBay?  Unwashed, of course.

If I were your co-worker I could probably have been on my best behavior with Gwen's dirty show clothes and maybe if I were feeling particularly strong could have even resisted her famous voodoo butter undies...unless of course, those garments included the japanese school girl costume. Tragically, I'm utterly POWERLESS against that one...

#44 June 4th, 2006 09:47 AM

blissed

SCSIgirl wrote:

Theres probably one item that didn't get washed, that he still has at home and keeps in a "special place" smile

#45 June 5th, 2006 12:44 AM

Vaudeville

The lovely Gwen Stefani! She has an incredibly magnetic personality, something I became aware of in a pub once: there were about 20 people, male and female, sitting at the bar and at the tables, and a TV set was blaring music videos from its place on the wall. A No Doubt video came on, and gradually over the course of perhaps 30 seconds, one by one, all the bar patrons turned their heads to get a better view of the TV set, and they sat there staring at Gwen Stefani. It was almost scary, like an episode of The Twilight Zone or something. Nobody had been looking at that bloody TV all night, until this specific video came on!

By the way, hello Blissed! For reasons having to do with my unreliable intelligence, I call myself Vaudeville here, but you know me better as Burlesque, methinks.

Vaudeville.

#46 June 5th, 2006 12:40 PM

blissed

Hey your wearing a seaman's jersey with the nipples cut out! Very daring! wink I like it.
Welcome to the site Burlesque/Vaudevile, it's nice to have you here smile

#47 June 5th, 2006 10:05 PM

Vaudeville

I did that just for you, Blissed, so you wouldn't get bored. Still, maybe I'll go for the suit and tie after all, since very sensitive areas get very cold from me wearing this silly old thing.

Well, as you know, I'm new here, and I spent half of last night ogling the sights of the site, as it were. My personal favourites so far are Max's "Los Muertos" and Dandy's "Dandy TV", but no doubt I'll find many more. You must enjoy this site a great deal, if the number of posts is anything to go by!

Burlesque/Vaudeville/Whatever.

Board footer