#1 May 15th, 2006 01:43 AM

twinkyllamas

Calling on all ISM Ladies??

Do any of you live near or ride the train frequently or live near a Tourist railroad or Museum and I am assuming you already like to take picture's... would any of you like to help me in a project.. Thank you... Carlos Llamas www.cumbrestoltecshops.com

I just love this place and all you Beautiful Angels.. Thank you for being You!!

#2 May 15th, 2006 01:38 PM

alyce

Re: Calling on all ISM Ladies??

I live right near a smallish train station and use the train to get to and from uni and one of my jobs every day.

Am heading up to Puffing Billy most likely sometime in July as well, which is Victoria's well known tourist train.

...what is it you're after?

#3 May 15th, 2006 03:46 PM

twinkyllamas

Oh Alyce, Thank you for your reply... I run a Weekly railroad based website, I shoot a detailed diary of all the work and happenings on the Steam Railroading I work for here in the USA, I am looking for People from the world over to share their Railroad experiences in the form of Photographs with my site, just to give it a bit of international spice..For example, I would love to see a few photos of yourself standing in front of one of the Steam Locomotives down at the Puffy Billy.. and I do know about Puffy Billy... maybe a shot of the depot.. I can't offer much in the way of pay, I run the website out of my own pocket and it can be a bit expensive, I could send you a T-shirt from my railroad! I just want to add a bit of international adventure to my site and would love to have Photographic visitors from all over the world... Any more questions... feel free to ask. I put about 60 photographs a week on my site, I would love to have few from you and from your beautiful country.. Thank you and again, feel free to ask more questions.. heck this my personal e-mail.. llamas2004@centurytel.net.   Carlos Llamas

#4 May 15th, 2006 05:06 PM

SCSIgirl

twinkyllamas wrote:

Oh Alyce, Thank you for your reply... I run a Weekly railroad based website, I shoot a detailed diary of all the work and happenings on the Steam Railroading I work for here in the USA, I am looking for People from the world over to share their Railroad experiences in the form of Photographs with my site, just to give it a bit of international spice..For example, I would love to see a few photos of yourself standing in front of one of the Steam Locomotives down at the Puffy Billy.. and I do know about Puffy Billy... maybe a shot of the depot.. I can't offer much in the way of pay, I run the website out of my own pocket and it can be a bit expensive, I could send you a T-shirt from my railroad! I just want to add a bit of international adventure to my site and would love to have Photographic visitors from all over the world... Any more questions... feel free to ask. I put about 60 photographs a week on my site, I would love to have few from you and from your beautiful country.. Thank you and again, feel free to ask more questions.. heck this my personal e-mail.. llamas2004@centurytel.net.   Carlos Llamas

I live near the Roaring Camp & Big Trees RR  and up the coast a bit is the Swanton Pacific.  The Swanton has the 2/3 scale trains from the '33 World's Fair. The Skunks are about 130 miles north.  Once a year during Christmas, I go up to Manzanita Beach/Astoria, Ore.  where they are trying to restore an old oceanside steam run.  If you need specific shots,  let me know.  You can PM me here.

No self shots.  I look lousy in a bikini  ;-}

http://www.calpoly.edu/~brae/swanton/sprs.html

http://www.roaringcamp.com/

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#5 May 15th, 2006 09:37 PM

paintjam

twinkyllamas wrote:

Do any of you live near or ride the train frequently or live near a Tourist railroad or Museum and I am assuming you already like to take picture's... would any of you like to help me in a project.. Thank you... Carlos Llamas www.cumbrestoltecshops.com

where i live the city is loaded with r.r. tracks and stations...but i would have to be allowed to use a tripod.

'stay beautiful'

#6 May 16th, 2006 10:25 AM

twinkyllamas

I would love to have a photograph or two from and you could use a tripod, no problem!!! I can't offer much, but if you have any other questions.. feel free to e-mail me at: llamas2004@centurytel.net . I am looking to expand the horizons of my website, would love to offer you another place to express yourself.. thank you for replying.. Carlos Llamas

#7 May 17th, 2006 12:02 AM

katt

what kind of pics are you looking for? i live close to a lot of stations and would love to send you pics. can you tell me more??

mwaz katt

#8 May 19th, 2006 06:07 AM

roxxie

There are quite a few historic railroad sites near me in California. Do you need pictures of California railroads??

#9 May 19th, 2006 09:45 AM

twinkyllamas

Oh Roxxie, I would be honored to have a few shots of California railroads, but I would be even more thrilled if you included yourself in the shots, thank you so much... Carlos Llamas. www.cumbrestoltecshops.com

#10 May 19th, 2006 02:06 PM

SCSIgirl

roxxie wrote:

There are quite a few historic railroad sites near me in California. Do you need pictures of California railroads??

OK, Roxxie,  here's the take.  We go to the Cal Historical RR Muesum in Sacto.  We pick a large steam loco,  like the SP Cab Forward,  something with a large firebox.  We bring a bunch of red and amber lights to light up the inside of the firebox and make it look red hot.  We then put you nude inside the box.  We can have you curl up on the floor,  like the birth of a fire goddess.  Or have you emerging from the firebox with red hot coals in each hand.  Or have you lounging on the "red/amber coals";  a temptress luring others into her lair.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#11 May 19th, 2006 03:16 PM

twinkyllamas

I love your ideas and you know your Steam Locomotives... I would be in heaven with photographs like that, but seriously... the both of you or either of you in front of that Steam Locomotive would be the Exact kind of picture's I am looking for!! Thank you so much... that whole idea with the red lights and stuff, that would be amazing!!! Thank You Carlos Llamas

#12 May 21st, 2006 01:57 AM

roxxie

SCSIgirl wrote:

OK, Roxxie,  here's the take.  We go to the Cal Historical RR Muesum in Sacto.  We pick a large steam loco,  like the SP Cab Forward,  something with a large firebox.  We bring a bunch of red and amber lights to light up the inside of the firebox and make it look red hot.  We then put you nude inside the box.  We can have you curl up on the floor,  like the birth of a fire goddess.  Or have you emerging from the firebox with red hot coals in each hand.  Or have you lounging on the "red/amber coals";  a temptress luring others into her lair.

Sounds great! Are you free Tuesday?

Board footer