1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Locations

#1 June 22nd, 2004 05:28 PM

alexis

Locations

First and foremost... *waves to all* smile

Speaking on behalf of the lovely ladies in the queue to grace the pages of ISM and also as an ISM-lady-in-waiting (is that the correct term?), I understand that I'm probably not the only person who draws mental blanks when it comes to the question of WHERE to do one's ISM shoot.  Heck, I'm too busy trying to think of angles to take pics from... tongue

I wonder if the general public out there would have any suggestions for locations to assist with this task... of course the location will ideally reflect the personality of the one taking/in the photos, but there is obviously more to life than one's bedroom.... (for most people, anyhow!)... I've seen some FANTASTIC shoots on here involving alleyways, grass, water - other than the shower, that is - and more.  Crikey, some girls are courageous...

So c'mon guys and girls - put your ideas on the table, and help some ladies out with some inspiration (particularly myself, I'm hopeless!).  Think of it as a radio request session, and who knows, perhaps "your" location will be the next star folio wink  I'm quite keen to choose at least one good suggestion for a future set, and just as keen to see how others interpret them...

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Locations

Board footer