#1 September 3rd, 2005 07:58 PM

cle

what is your favourite folio

Hi everyone,

I would like to know what everyone's favourite folios are????? Not favourite model, but If you feel like adding that to your answer, feel free, but let me know which folios you like the best and why/what make them so special to you.....

Cheers,
luv Cle xxxxx

#2 September 3rd, 2005 08:22 PM

cle

Re: what is your favourite folio

In answer to my own question, I would have to say that "Inkers" is a great folio, for pure sexiness of both lovely lasses, and then not to be biased, but I suppose I am tongue "flexiberry" by my dear friend Strawberry is great, and I love the background of the set, and I am quite proud of my "two_piece" folio, and then missy banks is another model, who is absolutely lovely, and her first ever folio was just jaw-droppingly beautiful!!!!! and then there is dandy..... smile all of her work is superb, so I suppose I have answered my own questions here of favourite foilios, but all of the above mentioned are also my favourite models on the site!!!!!

#3 September 3rd, 2005 11:44 PM

liandra_dahl

That is actually a really hard question, and gets harder to answer the longer you stay.

Sea - Isobel
reflexion - zille
Girl in a box - Verity
felxiberry - Strawberry
rendezvous - duet
eyecandy - charity
ice_maiden - cle
frosty - duet
glamorama - Suki Jane
frequentflya - Verity
wine_me - Ebby
Kaleidoscope - Meena
free_ride - Spanky jo
la_mieux - Mademoiselle
mirrormirror - mademoiselle
cherryred - Millielou

There's so many, I'm missing a whole load that I love equally to all these, but these are the ones most prominent in my mind.

#4 September 4th, 2005 01:05 AM

roxxie

Oh gee, there are so many! I'm still going through looking at all the sets, but I'll make sure to check out everyone's favorites first.

#5 September 4th, 2005 02:20 AM

cle

I agree, it is a hard question to answer, and to be honest I havent been through all of the folios on this site as yet, in fact I have barely touched the surface here!!!!! I jus saw "soraya" and damn she's fine..... I think she might be Emelia from abbywinters.com actually?????

But I suppose I was just asking the question out of curisosity of what people like..... I'm sure some people have an absolute favourite? But I definately appreciate the difficulty in answering that question, which is also why I asked smile

#6 September 4th, 2005 07:57 PM

liandra_dahl

cle wrote:

I agree, it is a hard question to answer, and to be honest I havent been through all of the folios on this site as yet, in fact I have barely touched the surface here!!!!! I jus saw "soraya" and damn she's fine..... I think she might be Emelia from abbywinters.com actually?????

But I suppose I was just asking the question out of curisosity of what people like..... I'm sure some people have an absolute favourite? But I definately appreciate the difficulty in answering that question, which is also why I asked smile

I am glad you asked, it's good to hear people's fav's and then go check them out. It's a shame more people haven't responded to your question. It would be good if some of the people that have been members forever could give us a few names of their early favourites.

Thanks for you comments on INKERS by the way [big grin]. Have you checked out my list of fav's yet? It is well worth it.

#7 September 5th, 2005 12:28 AM

tj_jeeper

Wow, it's really difficult to choose a favorite.  I've probably haven't viewed half of them yet, but here some of the series that stand out for me.

Artsy_fun - Sage
Bits - Cle
Elevated - Neoma
Flexiberry - Strawberry
Frosty - Cle/Strawberry (OK, I might be a little biased.)
Girlinabox - Verity
Kankle - Kahlo
No_hands - Diana Mardou

TJ

#8 September 5th, 2005 04:16 AM

jayhammer

Zillie reflexion
Strawberry Flexberry
Cle Hypnotic
Alfresco Liandra
Rouge Well read
Josie Exercisse
Shayla Sagarsweet
Scoop Peaches
Clancy Breathless
Here Kitty by Chrissy
Bling bling Knockout
Shira Steam clean
Roundabout suzie
Limelight by Lula
bean bag by Naomi
Arcane by Eli
Nicki sugar coat
Goliat Poook
Roxxie dream day
Georgia Milk Shakes
Tuva Va Va Voom
Muse Nature Kisses
Golf girl Rose Wood
Drift Yellana
Kundalum rooftops
Whimsy Bronie
Dandys videos all of them

Iam only going back since I joined  ISM in March 05 but the one folio that totally blew me away is one that didn't have my two favorites qualities in a folio. ( Natural bushes and umm brad is trying to be delicate here, oh yea bigger breasts with large and aroused nipples)  Zillies Reflexion caught my eye is so many diifferent ways and then when she did her videos her personality really made it clear my number one folio for sure.

#9 September 6th, 2005 07:56 AM

SCSIgirl

cle wrote:

Hi everyone,

I would like to know what everyone's favourite folios are????? Not favourite model, but If you feel like adding that to your answer, feel free, but let me know which folios you like the best and why/what make them so special to you.....

Cheers,
luv Cle xxxxx

Sorry for the late response,  I just had a halaious weekend:  Earth Wind & Fire, Chicago,  and a hispanic dance.  In fact I'm going back to bed right after I write this.

Picking a fav is like picking your favorite chocolate from a candy shop.  I want 'em all!! 

One of my fav models is Libre 'cause she's so much like the scuzzy girl.  In fact in the thumbnails she looks exactly like my hero.

Meena's Kaliedoscope was very inventive.

All in all, though,  I really appreciate the models who contribute to the forums.  Their interaction makes the folios so much more alive.  Chissy, Z, L, Jing, and the rest of you invigorate your own work with your comments.  Zille's inventiveness, Porcelain's use of light & shadow,  Jacqui's use of pure elegance, all add to their personalities.  (I hope the latter two contribute more to the forums.  I'm suspecting Porcelain has a facinating personality and will add more stunning work to the library).

But I do believe that's it's you Forum Foxes that have folio's that light up ISM the most.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#10 September 17th, 2005 11:14 PM

liandra_dahl

liandra_dahl wrote:

That is actually a really hard question, and gets harder to answer the longer you stay.

Sea - Isobel
reflexion - zille
Girl in a box - Verity
felxiberry - Strawberry
rendezvous - duet
eyecandy - charity
ice_maiden - cle
frosty - duet
glamorama - Suki Jane
frequentflya - Verity
wine_me - Ebby
Kaleidoscope - Meena
free_ride - Spanky jo
la_mieux - Mademoiselle
mirrormirror - mademoiselle
cherryred - Millielou

There's so many, I'm missing a whole load that I love equally to all these, but these are the ones most prominent in my mind.

Roundabout - Susie

#11 September 19th, 2005 03:55 AM

theconia2

My favorite would have to be Lorna "Catch"

#12 September 19th, 2005 12:45 PM

capiango

Im going to follow up on this and post more since I know theres a few more that stand out for me but I thought Id post the one that always stands out in my mind and thats pretty much anything from India, especially 'confine'. Im not into the whole tying up thing even, its just so hot and shes so pretty that its burned into my memory heh.

#13 September 20th, 2005 03:52 PM

SCSIgirl

SCSIgirl wrote:

Sorry for the late response,  I just had a halaious weekend:  Earth Wind & Fire, Chicago,  and a hispanic dance.  In fact I'm going back to bed right after I write this.

Picking a fav is like picking your favorite chocolate from a candy shop.  I want 'em all!! 

>>>   snipped for brevity   <<<<

But I do believe that's it's you Forum Foxes that have folio's that light up ISM the most.

And how could I forget Cutie.  The Figure Photographer's perfect model.  If I had to sculpt a model from the ground up, Cutie would be it.  She literally "has it all".

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#14 September 21st, 2005 11:47 AM

nihilonx

amelie - allure/sunday
minka - beach bum
soraya - bitofme
kaya/freckles - bravura
mary jane - cavegirl/perfectpink/solesista
sasha - chilling
tarlia - classy
india - confine/ennui
mirjana - delicious 1&2
alicia - embrace
orskana - envelop
leeza - finesse
freestyler - fruitcup
liv - funshine
baby doll - axle/torn
jinx - hijinx/ignite
halo - impetus
shira - juno/kite/lavish
boo - ka_boom
chrissy - here_kitty
jessica - le_tigre/taboo
shaunte - longing
mog - mosaic
ginifer - murder
katya - perspective
cassandra - phantasm
vada - precocious
zille - reflection
issy - restraint
susie - rockmyworld
jacqui - rodeoqueen
alia - salacious
eternity - sonata
annabella - stellar
charity - sugarcane/eyecandy
blondine - tantalise/bombshell
belle - tranquility
cle - two-piece
bailey - tuffmuff
tarlia - verdent

...and of course, anything by the lovely goddess, miss lilandra dahl.

#15 September 21st, 2005 09:20 PM

jayhammer

Inkers by Liandra
tuva at the art gallery
blink "watchme"

#16 September 22nd, 2005 07:20 PM

freezee

So many great folios, but no-one has mentioned FlowerFairy I think - her boxcar and aquapussy folios are IMHO  just brilliant (love the color, warmth, intimacy and fun - also check out the video!), and the girl is just so beautiful.  These are images that really do  stay in the mind - one indication of something special I guess.

#17 November 29th, 2005 10:30 PM

LeoBloom

Names that come to mind immediately off the top of my head are Joan, Chrissy, Stussy, Gigi - all of whom transmit a wonderful sense of fun and vitality. Cle's and Cassandra's duo's are extraordinarily erotic, and Tana's videos are in a class of their own. But perhaps the most magnficent female of all is the little-mentioned, long-forgotten Shaunte. If the name means nothing to you, g and check them out at once.

#18 November 30th, 2005 06:55 AM

Merricat

Trying to pick favorites would probably make my head explode!

#19 November 30th, 2005 07:01 AM

blissed

My current favourate is Glorybox

http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … GloryBox_1

The only thing better than having everything you want, is to have it twice smile

#20 November 30th, 2005 12:21 PM

wantingscott

i never answered this, but every time i thought about it, the answer was "plane spot" by Allanah. she did a superb job capturing the lightness of the day and the sinuous femininity of her body. it's a stand-out folio.

#21 November 30th, 2005 08:21 PM

mikhaill

Merricat wrote:

Trying to pick favorites would probably make my head explode!

No fucking kidding. The idea is intimidating me...

Witty one-liner encapsulating powerful insight.

#22 December 1st, 2005 12:49 AM

MrPicMe

cle wrote:

Hi everyone,
I would like to know what everyone's favourite folios are????

This was difficult, but here are a few examples from some of my favorites...
wistful_056.jpg
BEACH_BUM3.jpg

#23 December 1st, 2005 12:51 AM

MrPicMe

burgundy_194.jpg
hangingarden_041.jpg
flight_119.jpg

#24 December 1st, 2005 12:53 AM

MrPicMe

Here is still my all time favorite...
picnic_057.jpg

#25 July 15th, 2006 09:03 PM

kronful

Dear Cle

or shall i call you Paula my love as i used to do on AW.
any folio that contains your pics is my favourite. i joined ISM just to see your pics with your bf. can discuss your shots here also on AW? or discuss them only here?

best regards

kronful

Board footer